autumnskies00 Posted November 22, 2008 at 06:55 PM Posted November 22, 2008 at 06:55 PM these people aren't real. Out of 20,000 people on the forum, not one of them won? Thats a bit weird if you ask me! Although, I'm just jealous. lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
destin139 Posted November 23, 2008 at 09:39 PM Posted November 23, 2008 at 09:39 PM and the eventual winner of the grand prize was from America... coincidence? maybe...... maybe im just reading too much into it...Congrats to the winner anyway! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
bruno_oliveira Posted November 23, 2008 at 11:26 PM Posted November 23, 2008 at 11:26 PM my cd didnt arrived yet Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted November 24, 2008 at 12:17 AM Posted November 24, 2008 at 12:17 AM Dayummmm I really wanted to win!!! But well done winners! Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted November 24, 2008 at 01:24 AM Posted November 24, 2008 at 01:24 AM I am so ticked that ANN from Chattanooga won...wtf? That's my town b*tch! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted November 24, 2008 at 01:36 AM Posted November 24, 2008 at 01:36 AM (edited) And I can't believe that the grand prize winner is only one hour away from me... Edited November 24, 2008 at 01:36 AM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
kathyc25 Posted November 24, 2008 at 05:11 PM Posted November 24, 2008 at 05:11 PM Well I got mine...and another copy at work for free LOVE this fanBLUB... by the way to enter the "new contest" just send a postcard with your name and stuff to Team Celine and you`ll be entered...just read the small print. Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
bruno_oliveira Posted November 26, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted November 26, 2008 at 04:48 PM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOi already sent emails to merchandise@musictoday.com telling them that i didnt received my package...and they didnt answered until now. i received an email on october 24th saying that it was shipped on that date. so my cd is still traveling i dont know where. who had this kind of problem? Quote
Edwin Posted November 26, 2008 at 05:18 PM Posted November 26, 2008 at 05:18 PM I am so ticked that ANN from Chattanooga won...wtf? That's my town b*tch! You know who she is Kimba? Quote
kathyc25 Posted November 26, 2008 at 05:29 PM Posted November 26, 2008 at 05:29 PM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOi already sent emails to merchandise@musictoday.com telling them that i didnt received my package...and they didnt answered until now. i received an email on october 24th saying that it was shipped on that date. so my cd is still traveling i dont know where. who had this kind of problem? You should call them...use the number listed on the site...I don`t have it in front of me sorry Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
bruno_oliveira Posted November 28, 2008 at 10:56 PM Posted November 28, 2008 at 10:56 PM arrived today...but let me say that its hard to take the barcode sticker from the cd. thank god our cds in brazil dont have this.ill have to buy a new cd case. the glue from the sticker is still active. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 29, 2008 at 12:35 AM Posted November 29, 2008 at 12:35 AM arrived today...but let me say that its hard to take the barcode sticker from the cd. thank god our cds in brazil dont have this.ill have to buy a new cd case. the glue from the sticker is still active. just to let you know when mine came from celinedion.com mine was the same, i carnt get ride of the stickyness lol just thought id let u know an that u knw it isnt a 1off lol kevin Quote
KimboCosmo Posted November 29, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted November 29, 2008 at 02:26 AM I am so ticked that ANN from Chattanooga won...wtf? That's my town b*tch! You know who she is Kimba? I don't know any Ann's! I just didn't think there were ANY Celine fans within driving distance from me... I have the hardest time finding them! That's why I'm on here! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.