Jump to content

Win a promo copy of '' My love '' (Radio Version).


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

 

The draw has taken place, and I can announce that the 5 members who have won a promo copy of ''My Love'' - Radio Version, are;

* celínico_sin_remedio

* amyja89

* kathyc25

* boyblackuk

* Costa Santos

Well done guys!!! :P

I will be in contact soon.......

 

To everyone else, thank you so much for taking the time to enter, the response has been amazing!

 

There will be more great giveways over the coming weeks/months, so stay tuned.... :)

 

Thanks again to everyone.

 

Darren.

Posted (edited)

CONGRATS to all of you!!! :D

 

I won Darren's last drawing with "Eyes on Me." :) and that was very exciting! HAHA :) (Thanks, bud)

 

Darren, you should gave webcammed yourself doing this drawing! :P

 

www.blogtv.com :giggle: :yes:

Edited by Love,
Posted
:cheer: Congrats to the winners! And thanks again Darren :)
Posted
CONGRATS to all of you!!! :D

 

I won Darren's last drawing with "Eyes on Me." :) and that was very exciting! HAHA :)

 

Darren, you should gave webcammed yourself doing this drawing! :P

 

www.blogtv.com :giggle: :yes:

 

Lmao, I dont have a cam Soph.... :P

 

Maybe I'll get one and do that in one of my next giveaways, lol.

 

Darren.

Posted
Congrats guys!!! Enjoy! :clap:
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Posted
Congrats! :kicking: :bananadance:

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted
There will be more great giveways over the coming weeks/months, so stay tuned.... :)

 

:w00t: :w00t:

Posted
Thanks For the great oppertunity Darren. ( I wish I would have won , but congrats to those of you who did) Maybe I will finally win Next time lol!!!
Posted
:yahoo: congrats to the winners!!! thank god I got it on ebay just now! :giggle:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Congrats you guys! Random stuff like this is always fun. :P


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted

HAHAHHA CONGRATS U FIVE LUCKY WINNERS! =) =)

 

THANKS AGAIN DARREN! YOU'RE THE BEST

Thankful for these moments with Celine...

Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NV

Tuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TN

Saturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GA

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NC

Friday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FL

Tuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver CO

Thursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NE

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, IL

http://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg

Posted
Congratulations :clap:
http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/celine-dion-doctorate-laval-univ-2.jpg
Posted
Congratulations everyone :cheer: :partyguy: :bananadance: And thanks again Darren for being able to do this :D
Posted (edited)

:jawdrop: :cry:

 

 

:clap: :clap: :clap: I'M IN CLOUD NUMBER NINE!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

Thank you so so very very much Darren! I love you!! :wub:

 

Now... how do we contact? :kicking:

 

OMG and thanks for the congratulations everyone! :flowers:

 

Congrats to the four winners apart from me! :clap: :flowers: ;)

Edited by celínico_sin_remedio

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted

:lol: :clap:

 

Thanks once again Darren for your games and prizes. And congrats to the winners!!

Posted
Wow guys, congratulations to you lucky 5.... :D

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/vr6chickbeenfound/Celine%20Dion/avatars%20n%20sigs/NRJ07Sig.jpg

*Thnx to Celinerific.com for the images ;)

 

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;4;443/st/20090120/e/Celine+in+NC/k/7ebf/event.png

Posted (edited)
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, DARREN! THANKS FOR HAVING GIVEN US THE CHANCE TO WIN SUCH AN AMAZING ITEM. :wub: THANKS A BUNCH! :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: THANKS, EVERYONE! :) Edited by Costa Santos

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted

To the 5 winners.....I have the cds in their envelopes, with you're address, ready to post next week!

 

And to everyone else, there will be another giveaway very soon.... :P

 

Darren.

Posted
To the 5 winners.....I have the cds in their envelopes, with you're address, ready to post next week!

 

And to everyone else, there will be another giveaway very soon.... :P

 

Darren.

You are very cool to propose us that!!!!

Thanks! :msn-wink:

"2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."

" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."

24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France

5 July 2008 Nice France

16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA

22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA

01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA

10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA

9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)

10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA

15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA

 

http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg

Posted
To the 5 winners.....I have the cds in their envelopes, with you're address, ready to post next week!

 

And to everyone else, there will be another giveaway very soon.... :P

 

Darren.

:cool: :thankspin: :clapping:

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
well done guys........
2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
Posted

Hey guys

 

Just an update to say that the 5 cd's have now been posted to the winners! :)

 

And the next giveaway will start this friday, instead of tomorrow night..... :P

 

Darren.

Posted
Hey guys

 

Just an update to say that the 5 cd's have now been posted to the winners! :)

 

And the next giveaway will start this friday, instead of tomorrow night..... :P

 

Darren.

Oooo, can't wait!

Posted
Thanks again Darren! I still can`t believe I WON! :w00t: That`s so cool...I can`t wait to get my CD!! :D

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...