Jump to content

Win a promo copy of '' My love '' (Radio Version).


Recommended Posts

Posted
We love Sony! Always have, always will. :giggle: Although they can't spell it seems... lol
Posted
and all entries will be put into a hat and winners will be picked at random Darren.

 

You'd better get a sharp scizzors to cut up all the entries for that hat!! :giggle:

 

I know, there are over 100 entries so far!!! :blink: lol.

 

Darren

Posted
forum intervieuw!? from celine?:P
Posted
forum intervieuw!? from celine?:P

 

???? :confused: lol.

 

Darren.

Posted
Ooo, I've just spotted this topic. Thank you so much Darren - you're wonderful :flowers: (and Sony UK, of course :giggle: )
Posted

You know we :wub: you Darren :)

 

x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Thanks Darren for arranging :) Just entered.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpg

Goodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End,

They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]

If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!

~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~

--> Click For Free Mammograms <--

Posted

A few days left guys.... :)

 

Darren.

Posted
Ooo... Sounds great! :w00t: I just sent you a PM. Thank you for arranging this!

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted
I sent you a PM Darren. Thank you so much for this contest. :D :clap:

 

:w00t: Where did you get your sig pic???? I LOVE it.

tumblr_ny92doe6U01u13e5ko1_500.gif
Posted
Sony UK is amazing. They show much intrest on Celine.

Thanks Darren!!!

So basicaly, instead of sending the singles to the radio,which send it directly into the trash can...they prefer sending the singles to the fans! lol

W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H
Posted

114 members have entered so far.... :)

 

I have started to cut up the names as there are so many, lol, but there are three days left if any of you still want to take part. :P

 

Darren

Posted
haha you're gonna need a BIIIIG hat! =) maybe like a Dr. Suess hat or something! thanks so much Darren!

Thankful for these moments with Celine...

Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NV

Tuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TN

Saturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GA

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NC

Friday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FL

Tuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver CO

Thursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NE

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, IL

http://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg

Posted

One day left peeps! :)

And there are now 128 entries :P

 

Thanks again to all who have entered....

 

Darren.

Posted
hahhaa no one else enter please! ur ruining my chances!! haha
Posted

*****************

 

Competition Closed!

 

 

*****************

 

 

Thanks for entering everyone, the draw, will be tomorrow, and I will reveal the lucky 5 winners tomorrow night! ^_^

 

Thanks again, and good luck! :thumbsup2:

 

Darren.

Posted
hahhaa no one else enter please! ur ruining my chances!! haha

 

 

:laugh: :D

Posted

AHAHAH., thats funny.. I wsa trying not to post in the thread cause then it would bump it back up to the top of the topics and people would see it an enter! LMAO! But its okay now i guess..

 

o it will be a long 24 hours! =)

 

thanks again Darren.. how many entered total?

Thankful for these moments with Celine...

Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NV

Tuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TN

Saturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GA

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NC

Friday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FL

Tuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver CO

Thursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NE

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, IL

http://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg

Posted

136 members have entered! :)

 

Darren.

Posted

Please pick me hehehehehe :wub:

 

I cant wait to see the five lucky winners

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpg

I love Celine!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
omg im in suspence! hahaha i havnt got i#the internet either so ill prob have a horrible delayed reaction to the draw! ha. good luck everyone please!
Posted

Hi Guys

 

The draw will take place tonight @ 8.30pm , and I will post the 5 winners names shortly afterwards...

 

Good luck everyone!! :)

 

Darren.

Posted
aaah i cant stand the waiting lol!! :w00t:
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Posted
I won't win, I just know it :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
Posted
The draw is about to take place, good luck peeps!!! :P
Posted
Jeez, I thought your post WAS to announce the winners. My :heart: stop beating while I waited for the page to load :mdr:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...