Jump to content

Celine Dion enters top spot for North American Concert Tours


Recommended Posts

Posted

Gross estimates:

 

$150M - rest of the world

 

$150M - North America based on the Pollstar average

 

 

 

We shall see.

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
Good for her :lol:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpg

Goodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End,

They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]

If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!

~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~

--> Click For Free Mammograms <--

Posted
What a success. well deserved. YAH!!!! Fanastic

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
Yes, she does, but Madonna made over 100,000,000$ only in Europe and it's already been predicted that the Sticky and Sweet tour will surpass the record tour gross of Confessions tour... ANd if that is true, then Celine doesn't stand a chance, unfrotunately :(

 

On billboard they say that Madonna did 2 sold out shows with 138,163 people attending at Stade de France. It's not even 70,000 per night, how come is that? When Céline did it years ago the stadium when full was 90,000 people. I know people who attented this concert and they told me it wasn't sold out. Sometimes I wonder how they come up with those things? :whistling:

 

Anyway I'm very happy for Céline and I think she's very satisfied with this tour...and so am I!!!! :wub:

It's very successful and well deserved. Congrats girls! :clap: :clap: À suivre...

Posted
150M in North America? That's way way far from Billboards figure of 59M... hmmmm....???
Posted
On billboard they say that Madonna did 2 sold out shows with 138,163 people attending at Stade de France. It's not even 70,000 per night, how come is that? When Céline did it years ago the stadium when full was 90,000 people. I know people who attented this concert and they told me it wasn't sold out. Sometimes I wonder how they come up with those things? :whistling:

 

Madonna was an end stage (no seat behind the stage) while Celine was in the round. That's why Celine's rooms were much larger. :)

 

What's more, lots of seats at Au Coeur Du Stade were empty if you watch the DVD carefully. (Sunday night had a lot of empty seats more than Saturday's :down: )

p2h5uxzujr4jDzczOB8-o.jpg
Posted
Great! :clap:

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...