Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My mom and I were there [ thanks, mom ;) ] and we got to go to the soundcheck and she did come talk to us! She was blowing her nose a bit and wiping it, but I think it was just from the cold air. I know I was shivering in my stilettos but what's a girl gonna do? Not wear a mini skirt, I don't even think so. She did lots of cute, fun things like taking off her belt and twirling it and then tying it to the mic stand haha. She couldn't move with it on. My new Céline firends (which I met that day) and I were sitting in a stunned silence. It was like a dream :) No words can express what it feels like to have your favorite singer since you were a little girl suddenly standing there in front of you, looking at you, smiling at you, talking to you. I was just focused on not squeaking at her. If she says something, form actual words...that make sense....but I luckily settled into my nervous joking around personality so that worked out good haha. I didn't squeak once...until she walked away. There were lots of squeaks then. She sounded great at the sound check, I was just in awe.

 

We had a sit down dinner which, who could really eat after having met your forever favorite? But I needed energy for dancing because I had told Céline she would be able to hear us and see us dancing so I had to make sure I had enough stamina to bounce for a couple of hours. ;) Dinner was sooooo nice because I got to share one of the best nights, ok...the best.. of my life with a bunch of equally exuberant Céline fans and get to know them a little better and squeak about how we just met Céline haha. We were so excited. And we still had a concert to go!

 

The only qualm I have about the concert is, I think we should have been seated closer...It doesn't make sense that the people who paid the most to go to the show have 7th and 8th row seats.... I mean, these are obviously hard core fans. They need to be up front. That's my rant for the day. BUT I lived up to my promise. True fans can be seen and heard a mile away haha. She definitely saw us! I couldn't believe people with floor seats would SIT DOWN the whole entire show! I mean, it's Céline! My Céline friends and I went NUTS. I love Céline fans. I hope I can make more on the forum! Céline saw us and pointed and waved and sang to us. It was great! I feel incredibly sorry for the poor guy who got dragged to the show sitting behind me. But he didn't seem to mind my excitement. I even stood in my chair at one point when old guy in fron tof me decided to stand up...and I'm only 5'1... haha.

 

It was a great show! It was my first of 4 shows, I also went to B'ham, Atlanta, and St. Louis. I thought the St. Louis show was the best out of all of them, but I did have front row seats and got to interact with Céline a bit more then so that's probably why.

 

I am a huge Céline fan... HUGE! And I live in Nashville, so if any of you are close by, we should hang out sometime or when she comes back we need to get together!! Céline fans are the best fans in the world :) And the Nashville show was amazing :)

 

And Chelsey I have some pictures of her and the frog if you want them??

Posted

Lindsey!! thats an awsome review! I hadnt heard anything about the sound check so I was curious! We waited outside for her forever but she musta snuck in an entrance! I wish we had contacted sooner so we coulda met! I went to atl too! and had friends that went to st louis and b'ham!!

 

I would LOOOVE the pictures of Celine with the frog! =) <3 you can email them to me or if you think it would be easier to upload them to a photobucket album and send me the link. its really whatever, no rush, but thats exciting! THANK YOU!!!!

 

So glad you got the chances you got!!! ahh i miss it so much!

Thankful for these moments with Celine...

Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NV

Tuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TN

Saturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GA

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NC

Friday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FL

Tuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver CO

Thursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NE

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, IL

http://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg

Posted

I forgot about photobucket stuff. I really am a newbie ;) Here's the links to the pics, I know I would never be able to have too many pics of Céline, especially if I had given her a frog :D She was walking away from us so I was in photographer mode!

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07649.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07650.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07651.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07652.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07653.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07654.jpg

 

:clap:

 

 

Enjoy!

 

Lindsey

Posted (edited)
Lindsey! Thanks so much! And welcome to the forum! I was on the front row for the Nash show, and also went to Atlanta, Birmingham as well! I'm so excited to see more people from Tennessee being HUGE Celine fans! For the longest I could have sworn I was the only one! LOL I live in Chattanooga, so we aren't far from each other, and I go to Nashville quite a bit...I have a really good friend who lives there! Do you have facebook? Edited by KimboCosmo

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
I forgot about photobucket stuff. I really am a newbie ;) Here's the links to the pics, I know I would never be able to have too many pics of Céline, especially if I had given her a frog :D She was walking away from us so I was in photographer mode!

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07649.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07650.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07651.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07652.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07653.jpg

 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/l...ug/DSC07654.jpg

 

:clap:

 

 

Enjoy!

 

Lindsey

 

omfg i could see me some what by the cat walk thanks .... that was an amzing night

Posted

ok so i went to the concert to i sat right nexted to the catwalk. i even have a video of that girl giving her frog to celine. very high Q.what was even more amazing was i met janis ian .. i dont know if any of you remeber celine singing at 17 on the grammie nominations.but janis ian wrote that song and she sat right in front of me during the celine concert.i have video and pics.. if any one wants to see the video just go to www.youtube.com/lilcat32000.

 

i dont have all the video i took up.. because youtube wont let me ...but all i have to say is that celine was amazing. :wub: .. I LOVE CELINE DION :clap:

Posted

WOW. lindsey. those are great! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!! you even got a shot of me giving it to her. good job! =) ahhh! =) =) =) and yes WELCOME!! i love east coast fans.. we have to unite. lol..

 

lilcat (celinefan111)- thanks again a thousand times for that video! <3

Thankful for these moments with Celine...

Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NV

Tuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TN

Saturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GA

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NC

Friday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FL

Tuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver CO

Thursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NE

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, IL

http://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg

  • 8 months later...
Posted

One year ago today :down: It was one of the best days of my life! Not only did I get to be in the presence of my beloved Big Mama, but I met some lifelong friends and had the time of my life!

 

How time flies! But then again, it seems like yesterday! I'm thankful for all the friends I have made in this year since the tour! This time last year I was a very excited little girl!!!!!

 

Je t'aime Céline!!!

Posted
One year ago today :down: It was one of the best days of my life! Not only did I get to be in the presence of my beloved Big Mama, but I met some lifelong friends and had the time of my life!

 

How time flies! But then again, it seems like yesterday! I'm thankful for all the friends I have made in this year since the tour! This time last year I was a very excited little girl!!!!!

 

Je t'aime Céline!!!

 

Wow Lindsey! I know that was an AWESOME experience!! Hopefully soon we will all be able to relive that wonderful time/moment in our lives with the TC tour dvd!! :whee: SOON I HOPE!! :in_love:

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted
One year ago today :down: It was one of the best days of my life! Not only did I get to be in the presence of my beloved Big Mama, but I met some lifelong friends and had the time of my life!

 

How time flies! But then again, it seems like yesterday! I'm thankful for all the friends I have made in this year since the tour! This time last year I was a very excited little girl!!!!!

 

Je t'aime Céline!!!

 

 

What an amazing experience can you believe that it was one year ago already?

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted

Lindsey I just read your review :doh: one year later ... but it took me back to the days of the world tour when i'd come to read about last night's show almost every day. so exciting every time. Specially with reviews like yours. I hope we get to see some of this show on the DVD and i'm very looking forward to meet you some day :wink: hopefully Vegas! you're right Celine fans are the best!

 

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3442/celinediony.th.jpg

 

Miranda L. - age 27 - (TN) meets Her inspiration - Celien Dion

 

Marisa contacted us with a special request for her sister, Miranda. They were coming to Nashville to see the Celien Dion concert Jan. 13. She stated it would mean the world to her sister, who has Leukemia, to meet her inspiration - Celien Dion. After working with the Sommet Center (where the concert was being held), we were able to make the connections to ensure Mirand's dream would become reality.

 

The girl next to Celine (right) has tears in her eyes :cry: so wonderful to have this moment captured.

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted (edited)
It's looking like I recorded videos that are too lengthy. So I am starting with the shorter videos - and maybe I can upload some of the longer ones soon. But here's the first few...

 

 

 

 

Wish I could get the long ones up....I caught A LOT of the show.

 

HOLY DION! You were sitting right behind me and to the right it seems! I can HEAR MYSELF wooing on your videos and see the ppl beside me in front of you! OMG! AMAZING! Dahhhh! I just cried. Yep big old tears. hahhahaha I apologize profusely if I put on more of a show than Celine rofl. I was kinda excited.

Edited by ladylindsey

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...