thatgirlmeghan Posted January 13, 2009 at 11:16 PM Posted January 13, 2009 at 11:16 PM Celine just arrived in Nashville. You know you can probably hear the soundcheck if you stand outside the arena. When she had her last concert there, you could hear it in the hotel near the arena! Just a thought! ENJOY THE CONCERT EVERYONE! Quote
Shesings2me Posted January 13, 2009 at 11:48 PM Posted January 13, 2009 at 11:48 PM Kimbo, Chels & friends are still waiting as we type. Let's keep the good vibes flowing for a quick window roll down, photo opp & autographs. The only challenge is that she's due to head in for a soundcheck; she may be in a hurry. But I'm still hoping! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 13, 2009 at 11:54 PM Posted January 13, 2009 at 11:54 PM Tell her Darren sent you!! Quote
Kerry Elizabeth Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:07 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:07 AM I have friends that are in the sound check right now that I am on the phone with and she just sang "Taking Chances" "Alone" and Is now singing "shadow of Love". She also spoke in a lot of french that I didn't understand. She Sounds AMAZING! It is going to be an amazing show! Enjoy tonight! I will be listening from my Phone in NY!! Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
Kerry Elizabeth Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:11 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:11 AM (edited) She is singing "Fade Away" right now and it sounds Really good! Her voice is in top shape! Now she is singing "It's a mans world" Edited January 14, 2009 at 12:15 AM by Kerry Elizabeth Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
sazzlepop123 Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:13 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:13 AM AAAAHHH good luck with meeting/autographs/photos tonight everyone! I'm so excited for u all! !!!!! Can't wait for the reviews and photos and vids! yay! Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Kerry Elizabeth Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:22 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:22 AM SHe just did the cutest little riff on Because you loved me and know is just doing some vocal excersices. And now we are back to her singing "Taking Chances" again. She is doing a lot of talking, but mostly in French. I am dying to know what she is saying. I wish I knew French! Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:25 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:25 AM I bet shes giving ''frank'' ( the main sound guy ) a hard time in french, like the soundcheck i was at '' ding, ding, ding, no frank '' lol. Darren. Quote
Kerry Elizabeth Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:28 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:28 AM I think she is giving someone a hard time. She keeps doing that hting where you lie blow air between your lips! It is so cute! She is now singing "Alone" again. Just a side note, I would think she would speak a little more English during the Sound Check. But I guess French is a bit more natural for her. Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
Kerry Elizabeth Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:52 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 12:52 AM I just talked To my friends, apparently Celine is not feeling good. She has a cold! She was sneezing and blowing her nose a lot during the soundcheck. I guess she kept wiping her forehead as well. She had a coat on and never took it off. She said it was cold in the Arena and cold in Nashville. I guess it around 20 degrees there. She said when she left Flordia it was 80! Despite her cold, I guess she sounds amazing. I thought she did anyway. Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
takeachance Posted January 14, 2009 at 01:05 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 01:05 AM I just talked To my friends, apparently Celine is not feeling good. She has a cold! She was sneezing and blowing her nose a lot during the soundcheck. I guess she kept wiping her forehead as well. She had a coat on and never took it off. She said it was cold in the Arena and cold in Nashville. I guess it around 20 degrees there. She said when she left Flordia it was 80! Despite her cold, I guess she sounds amazing. I thought she did anyway. Thanks for the update! Poor Celine, I hope she is ok and wont be too cold on stage. ouch! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
tahitiCELINEfan Posted January 14, 2009 at 01:22 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 01:22 AM Yean hope she doesnt get too cold Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 14, 2009 at 01:48 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 01:48 AM Have a great time tonight, all! I hope Celine feels better real soon too! - Joe Quote
Jacqui Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:08 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:08 AM She's sick again???? Gosh. I hope she'll get better quickly this time. Quote
Shesings2me Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:23 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:23 AM Hey, I just spoke with Kimbo and got to listen to the Intro; I Drove All Night!!! Woohooo!! I'm a bit behind so it's well on its way now. I'll let you know if I get more updates. Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Costa Santos Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:29 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:29 AM I hope she's okay. Have fun, everybody! Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Shesings2me Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:37 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:37 AM Ok, so I'm on the phone again and the intro dancing to EOM is happening right now. Here she comes.....aaaaaaaah!!!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Costa Santos Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:42 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:42 AM Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
CelineGAfan Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:42 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:42 AM Hey! Kimberly just called me a few minutes ago, got to hear Celine sing "Because You Loved Me"...she sounded G R E A T !!! Thank you Kimberly, you made my night!!!!!!!!!!! Quote "THE POWER OF THE DREAM"
Shesings2me Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:44 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:44 AM (edited) Ok, ok, ok....aaaaaaah, now All By Myself!! Oh, this is gonna be great, even if it's only over the phone. I'll edit in a sec to give you my final feelings, lol! She NAILED IT!!!!! The crowd went absolutely INSANE, they are still going actually....oh ya BABY!! I'm told I'm in for a bit more, so stay tuned... Edited January 14, 2009 at 03:48 AM by Shesings2me Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Bellamy Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:46 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:46 AM Seems Kimbo is busy calling everyone. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
stevethefan Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:49 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 03:49 AM I just talked To my friends, apparently Celine is not feeling good. She has a cold! She was sneezing and blowing her nose a lot during the soundcheck. I guess she kept wiping her forehead as well. She had a coat on and never took it off. She said it was cold in the Arena and cold in Nashville. I guess it around 20 degrees there. She said when she left Flordia it was 80! Despite her cold, I guess she sounds amazing. I thought she did anyway. Well I hope Celine recovers soon. That's the problem with touring, especially at this time of the year where a lot of places are cold that she's going to. And going form eighties degrees to twenty does not help but it sounds like her concert tonight is going well. Quote
Shesings2me Posted January 14, 2009 at 04:19 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 04:19 AM OH MY DION....they went nuts for PQTME; they screamed and screamed! And she ad-libbed quite a bit before My Love and made everyone laugh, but I couldn't hear well enough to tell you what she said. We'll let the fans who were actually present fill you in! And now MY LOVE....the acapella made me feel intense emotion, even through the phone. I think sometimes it's neat to listen this way because it's funneled right into the earpeace. They're going nuts in between every pause of the song; its completely NUTS. Ok, she's finishing up now.....aaaaaaahhh, wonderful! The ovation was SUPER, then she started talking and my spoils are over, heehee !!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
celinedream Posted January 14, 2009 at 04:31 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 04:31 AM thank you so much Tracy for all the info...it feels like being there...almost...it must be nearly over by now ... Tell her Darren sent you!! I think if they did that Celine would invite them for dinner tonight in Florida Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Shesings2me Posted January 14, 2009 at 04:55 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 04:55 AM Yes, unfortunately it is over. But I got 30 seconds of The Prayer, 1 minute of It's a man's man's man's World, and then the last 2 mins of MHWGO. The crowd was great and Celine seemed very pumped to be there. Unfortunately Kimbo wasn't on the right side, so she didn't get to try for a "moment". But she seemed absolutely out-of-breath with elation from a beautiful show. I can't wait to hear hers and the others actual reviews. Celine, have a great flight and good stay back in Florida. Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
stevethefan Posted January 14, 2009 at 05:01 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 05:01 AM Did she sing any country songs? Quote
Koolan Posted January 14, 2009 at 05:47 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 05:47 AM Tracy, you make a good messenger! I can't wait to hear more about it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ashleylovesceline Posted January 14, 2009 at 07:37 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 07:37 AM (edited) LOL, thanks Tracy! If I had known you were going to be our announcer for this evening, I would have logged on earlier! I hope everyone had a great time... and I hope Céline isn't sick again & it's just the cold weather. Edited January 14, 2009 at 07:37 AM by ashleylovesceline Quote
Edwin Posted January 14, 2009 at 08:44 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 08:44 AM Come on Kimba, we're waiting!!! Quote
smw Posted January 14, 2009 at 08:59 AM Posted January 14, 2009 at 08:59 AM Just got home. Sad that it's over - but I still have Birmingham and Atlanta! I'll give my review tomorrow....But one quick question...Did anyone else who attended the show notice that scratch sound during My Heart Will Go On? I know I did - and a few other hardcore fans around me seemed to also notice it (I think we all knew she was lipping - and was scared it was about to start skipping!) Just curious. Can't wait to give my full review!! And I got LOTS of video. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.