Celinechick Posted July 15, 2010 at 12:35 AM Posted July 15, 2010 at 12:35 AM 1) it's not right to call anyone past 9 for no good reason2) it's fine to eat in your room Quote March 26, 2011Team Dion http://jesslambofgod.blogspot.com/
ddmone99 Posted November 11, 2010 at 07:05 PM Posted November 11, 2010 at 07:05 PM I'm oly 11 so I don't know about the first 1. But as long as you don't make a mess, I think you should be able to eat in your bedroom! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
Edwin Posted November 11, 2010 at 07:14 PM Posted November 11, 2010 at 07:14 PM At your age, probably not. Personally I can sleep through a phone ringing so if I answer a call at any time, I'm up. I do agree with not eating in your room tho. The crumbs and whatnot from your food will attract ants, roaches and other creatures. BTW you two are the youngest I've ever seen here. Belated Quote
Jacqui Posted November 12, 2010 at 09:27 AM Author Posted November 12, 2010 at 09:27 AM Wow...I posted this 2 years ago... and guess what? My boss STILL calls me at 9pm. Aghsdfgdjfgcvuc. *Sigh.*And I still like to eat in my room and watch my Tv... I vacuum every day anyway so it's not messy. Quote
Krys Posted November 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM Posted November 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM Ugh yikes. He should have more professional ethics Quote
Edwin Posted November 12, 2010 at 02:00 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 02:00 PM Weird. Why did two different people ask the same two random questions? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.