ZoraSourit Posted September 23, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted September 23, 2008 at 02:26 AM I would kill to listen her singing the Judy Garland classic: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas... Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
celinesounds Posted September 23, 2008 at 04:45 AM Posted September 23, 2008 at 04:45 AM maybe this time in french Quote #FREEJAVITO
Simon Posted September 23, 2008 at 07:12 PM Posted September 23, 2008 at 07:12 PM I think a new Christmas Album is a good idea, but maybe next year, this year we have the Tour, the best of album, some new singles... Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
hellmeister Posted September 25, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 01:52 PM OMG, I listen to TAST all year long I want another Christmas album!!!! Quote
hellmeister Posted September 25, 2008 at 01:53 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 01:53 PM I would kill to listen her singing the Judy Garland classic: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas... yes yes please. Quote
celineargento Posted September 25, 2008 at 05:04 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 05:04 PM I love TAST because is a very international album. She sings "Feliz Navidad" (which I love) and "Le cloches du hameu", it's not focused just on traditional american songs. Celine (or her crew) knows she is an international star.I would love to have another album with a couple of songs in Spanish, like "Noche de Paz" or "Los peces en el rio" and also a couple of great duetsRene-Charles? I'm not so sure....does he even sing well? Quote
celineangel7 Posted September 26, 2008 at 06:10 PM Posted September 26, 2008 at 06:10 PM Celine's Christmas album is indeed awesome! Another one would be great with some well known songs and some fresh ones. Funny thing about new albums is I had a dream that she did the MTV Unplugged thing! That pretty much tells what I was thinking when I wasn't dreaming, that I want her to do an acoustic album kind of like Bryan Adams did this year. Seeing how "My Love" has been live, I love it! On tour she should do more a capella and acoustic for parts of some songs. I hate to mention Mariah since a lot of people hate her on this forum, but I saw her recent tour dvd and I loved how she did half original and half remix for a few songs. It added some excitement to the show. With Celine we can't get enough of new material, but let her do it when she has time and wants to do it.She is working her butt off for us still after Las Vegas and we must be grateful we even have this tour. Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
celinefan5 Posted September 26, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted September 26, 2008 at 09:54 PM I love TAST because is a very international album. She sings "Feliz Navidad" (which I love) and "Le cloches du hameu", it's not focused just on traditional american songs. Celine (or her crew) knows she is an international star.I would love to have another album with a couple of songs in Spanish, like "Noche de Paz" or "Los peces en el rio" and also a couple of great duetsRene-Charles? I'm not so sure....does he even sing well? I think it would be very cute to have Celine and Rene-Charles sing something together....he does love to sing I'm not sure if Celine would get him to do it....he'd really have to want to sing it Quote
grobandion Posted September 26, 2008 at 10:00 PM Posted September 26, 2008 at 10:00 PM Count me in for another Christmas album...I mean Celine's and Josh Groban's "Noel" are non-stop all December I believe this time she should have more original songs, written specially for her, and some great duets, just like TAST had. A *new* and heart-stopping song with Josh would be great, and maybe a treat to LatinAmerica singing with Luis Fonsi. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.