LukeD Posted October 4, 2016 at 03:47 AM Posted October 4, 2016 at 03:47 AM (edited) And a response such as yours hasn't made me laugh so much in a long while. Your nose is looking a tad brown there, Lukie. Might I recommend you fetch something to clean that off of you?If you are not busy sending messages to Celine's team and Celine-related accounts on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, then go ahead. Might I recommend your next posts comes with few arguments though? That make sense. For a change. Edited October 4, 2016 at 03:48 AM by LukeD 2 Quote
Danystar Posted October 4, 2016 at 05:33 AM Posted October 4, 2016 at 05:33 AM Very touching video!!! Quote
stevo Posted October 4, 2016 at 07:00 AM Posted October 4, 2016 at 07:00 AM I too don't want Céline just to 'take part' in something just because some song might be appropriate - quantity, not quality gives the events she takes part in more special. This Time has had (or conversely didn't have) it's time. 1 Quote
Javito Posted October 4, 2016 at 09:53 AM Posted October 4, 2016 at 09:53 AM How are you surprised, SuperLove4Celine? That's the way he is. Always telling others in this forum what they have to do, think, and opine at every moment, and how they have to do it, too Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
LukeD Posted October 4, 2016 at 03:35 PM Posted October 4, 2016 at 03:35 PM (edited) How are you surprised, SuperLove4Celine? That's the way he is. Always telling others in this forum what they have to do, think, and opine at every moment, and how they have to do it, too Is it possible that you stop making arguments (which are not about you, which do not even concern you) personal? The reason that I am asking this is that some mod/admin will jump at us again and will eventually delete comments. So all this discussion becomes useless. If you want to complain about my attitude with other members, then you can do it via PM. Even better, I think you should PM the people that you have a personal problem with, and try to work things out. Because, it is futile to try to leech into arguments just for the sake of getting things out of your system. Edited October 4, 2016 at 03:50 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
stevo Posted October 4, 2016 at 05:46 PM Posted October 4, 2016 at 05:46 PM Ps I meant quality, not quantity Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.