Charlie92 Posted June 17, 2012 at 08:16 PM Posted June 17, 2012 at 08:16 PM Would like to learn french, I only know a few phrases and I've forgot almost everything from the french courses I had Quote
celine-rc Posted June 17, 2012 at 11:09 PM Posted June 17, 2012 at 11:09 PM Okay I'll keep reading then! But listening is even harder!I thought it might be easy since I hear n understand Spanish everyday, but it's do much more different. Spanish and French are quite similar. Keep working at it and you'll be fine. Read it, write it, listen to it and it should come naturally. When you don't understand a word, look it up, ask. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM Posted June 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM Spanish and French are quite similar. Keep working at it and you'll be fine. Read it, write it, listen to it and it should come naturally. When you don't understand a word, look it up, ask. Lol alright have you ever tried learning Spanish? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 17, 2012 at 11:37 PM Posted June 17, 2012 at 11:37 PM Yes, I took spanish four three years ago as well as last year. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 18, 2012 at 03:09 AM Posted June 18, 2012 at 03:09 AM Dang! I'd love to speak Spanish with you someday! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 18, 2012 at 11:34 PM Posted June 18, 2012 at 11:34 PM I realize that I can read it, sort of understand when people speak (if they're not talking too fast) but for some really frustrating reason, I can't speak the language ! You speak fluent spanish ? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 19, 2012 at 04:04 AM Posted June 19, 2012 at 04:04 AM Hmm. I speak it, but not nearly as fast as my grandma she speaks like a million miles an hour! Lol jk. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
volleyceline Posted June 19, 2012 at 04:05 AM Posted June 19, 2012 at 04:05 AM Hmm. I speak it, but not nearly as fast as my grandma she speaks like a million miles an hour! Lol jk. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Timster Posted June 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM Posted June 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM J'ai fait l'examen ce matin - c'était très bien passé! Il y avait quelques questions difficiles mais j'espère que j'ai gagné un niveau "A" pour que je puisse aller à mon université préféré! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted June 19, 2012 at 01:55 PM Posted June 19, 2012 at 01:55 PM Tim, tu utilises le subjonctif (et correctement, en plus!)...je crois que tout ira bien! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
volleyceline Posted June 22, 2012 at 04:41 AM Posted June 22, 2012 at 04:41 AM Je suis déterminée à apprendre français avant le collège avec mon amie. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM Posted June 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM (edited) C'est Heather qui veut apprendre le français avec toi (je sais, c'est une question bête mais tu ne sais jamais !) ? Si tu es déterminée, tu va y parvenir. Edited June 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Alex_Incognito Posted June 23, 2012 at 01:22 PM Posted June 23, 2012 at 01:22 PM Je suis déterminée à apprendre français avant le collège avec mon amie. collège = jr. high school l’université would work bes. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
volleyceline Posted June 23, 2012 at 05:34 PM Posted June 23, 2012 at 05:34 PM collège = jr. high school l’université would work bes.Alright thanks I forget that just because it's spelled like college, that it doesn't mean the same thing. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.