Mrs.Goldman Posted May 24, 2012 at 05:06 AM Posted May 24, 2012 at 05:06 AM J'ai mal a la tete et j'ai pas envie de travailler.... et pourtant je suis au travail jusqu'a 7h du soir... meh <_< Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/CallingYou/shadowoflovesig-1.jpg
Daniel Hamilton Posted May 25, 2012 at 05:38 PM Posted May 25, 2012 at 05:38 PM (edited) C'est Tres Bien Idee Pour Apprend Francaise ici.Its a wonder full idea to learn French Here. By The Way my Keyboard is an English keyboard. Je Parle et Comprends Francaise Bien mais pas ExcellentI Speak and Understand French ok but not Brilliantly. Mon Grammar En Francaise cest pas excellent My French Grammar is not Brilliant Edited May 25, 2012 at 05:40 PM by Daniel Hamilton Quote
celine-rc Posted May 25, 2012 at 11:31 PM Posted May 25, 2012 at 11:31 PM Je dois vraiment être une des rares personnes qui AIMENT la grammaire, la synthaxe et tout. Je pense que c'est important de bien parler la langue de Molière, notre langue. J'adore l'idée d'en faire un sujet sur ce forum. Il doit y avoir un certain intérêt... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 8, 2012 at 06:46 PM Posted June 8, 2012 at 06:46 PM Cela Nous aidera Beacoup! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM Posted June 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM Est-ce qu'il y a des questions ? Il me semble que c'est un sujet chouette, pourquoi ne pas y donner vie un peu ? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 10, 2012 at 06:41 AM Posted June 10, 2012 at 06:41 AM Well it would help if you could translate what you post in French for the beginners and btw roxy I got your iMessage! Sorry I didn't reply quick enough :/ Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
PaulQ Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:45 PM Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:45 PM Je suis fatigue x Moi aussi! Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
PaulQ Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:46 PM Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:46 PM I was practicing french in a verb workbook I got...and in a true or false section one question was: Vrai ou Faux, Celine Dion ne chante pas bien.Obviously...we know the correct answer. haha. celine was in my french textbook as well. There was a picture of her with the caption: "C'est celine dion. Elle est chanteuse."at least I think that's what it said... Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
PaulQ Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:48 PM Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:48 PM You have to be careful with the tenses, they are very very different form the english. With a good dictionary you won't have problems. But they are very similar with spanish tensesAnd don't forget the collocations. I'm still looking for a good book, that teach me collocations en french!! Yeah, knowing spanish was really helpful for me. I got a 4.0 (A) in the class Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
PaulQ Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:53 PM Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:53 PM je parle un peu Francais. thats the longest sentence i know pathetic i know J'étudie français au l'université parce que j'aime les langues étrangères, spécialement les langues romances. that's my longest sentence. Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
PaulQ Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:54 PM Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:54 PM Bonjour! (hello greeting) allo! with an ^ accent over the o is for the phone greetingI took French in high school to try to understand Celine's French songs.Listening to them a lot and reading the lyrics really helped me tp pronounce everything much easier and I got A+ on my first few assignments! I do have some disabilities, so I only got through the first course. I know small sentences and words, but still I can't have a conversationand I sometimes pronounce the ending of words that you don't pronounce like words with entwrong. I have a French Prase book that has full sentences and the Larousse French/English dictionary. I don't have a good memory for certain things either. I try hard though and for being in some special ed classes and band as well as choir I amazed a lot of teachers and myself for being able to even make good grades and not drop out of those classes, and I'm a horrible note reader and playing rhythms on my flute. I would love to know how to type accents onto my words as needed. Can somebody help me with thats'il vous plait? (please ^ accent over the i.) Merci! (thank you) beaucoup (very much)AuRevoir! (goodbye) Salut! (bye and hi) Bonjour also means good morning. Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
celine-rc Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:56 PM Posted June 10, 2012 at 09:56 PM Well it would help if you could translate what you post in French for the beginners and btw roxy I got your iMessage! Sorry I didn't reply quick enough :/ Ok, no problem. I bascily said that if anyone has questions, I'd be happy to answer ! I got your reply. Thanks Kay ! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Alex_Incognito Posted June 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM Posted June 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM J'étudie (le) français au à l'université parce que j'aime les langues étrangères, spécialement surtout les langues romances romanes. that's my longest sentence. Très bien fait! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celine-rc Posted June 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM Posted June 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM Les langues romanes ? Ce ne serait pas les langues romaines, latines ou quelque chose du genre ? Je peux me tromper mais cela me semble drôle... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Alex_Incognito Posted June 11, 2012 at 03:14 AM Posted June 11, 2012 at 03:14 AM (edited) J'en suis certain. Je fais mon masters sur les études des langues romanes. (N'oublies pas que je suis professeur de français.) Edited June 11, 2012 at 03:18 AM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
PaulQ Posted June 11, 2012 at 07:06 PM Posted June 11, 2012 at 07:06 PM Très bien fait! ok. Thanks for the corrections! I was actually kind of guessing on some of the words. haha. I took french a year ago. Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
celine-rc Posted June 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM Posted June 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM J'en suis certain. Je fais mon masters sur les études des langues romanes. (N'oublies pas que je suis professeur de français.) Non non, ne t'en fais pas, je te crois. Tu as ta maîtrise et tout... Ça peut arriver à tout le monde de se tromper, c'est tout. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 12, 2012 at 03:11 AM Posted June 12, 2012 at 03:11 AM Je veux à écoutez tu (Roxy) parlez en français! Je rappellera quand j'était Dan skype avec tu, et parliez à votre papa, j'ai adoré vous entendre! Sorry if that sentence is bad, I kinda pieced it together with what I know :x Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM Posted June 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM Kay, I think I understand what you mean to say. What you want to say is : You want to listen to me speak french. You remember that when we were on Skype and I was talking to my dad, you loved hearing us. In french, you could say: Je voudrais t'écouter parler français ! Je me souviens que lorsque nous étions sur Skype, tu parlais à ton père. J'adorais vous écoutez. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate. Btw, we should Skype this summer ! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 14, 2012 at 06:03 PM Posted June 14, 2012 at 06:03 PM Merci pour le correction et oui, je veux au telephone encore!Maybe i can teach you spanish Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Timster Posted June 14, 2012 at 06:16 PM Posted June 14, 2012 at 06:16 PM (edited) J'ai un grand examen de français mardi prochain, une durée de 2h 45, impliquant l'écoute, la lecture et l'écriture. J'ai besoin d'obtenir un A dans l'ordre d'entrer dans mon premier choix de l'université, alors il ya beaucoup de pression! J'espère que je ferai bien! Edited June 14, 2012 at 06:18 PM by Timster Quote
volleyceline Posted June 14, 2012 at 06:54 PM Posted June 14, 2012 at 06:54 PM Bonne chance! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 14, 2012 at 11:32 PM Posted June 14, 2012 at 11:32 PM J'ai un grand examen de français mardi prochain, une durée de 2h 45, impliquant l'écoute, la lecture et l'écriture. J'ai besoin d'obtenir un A dans l'ordre d'entrer dans mon premier choix de l'université, alors il ya beaucoup de pression! J'espère que je ferai bien! Bonne chance ! J'en fait régulièrement des examens de ce genre et tout ce que je peux te dire c'est de bien te préparer et de prendre le tout calmement par la suite. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 15, 2012 at 05:01 AM Posted June 15, 2012 at 05:01 AM J'apprendé "bonne chance" de Martin, ma source de français professionnel (Did i say that right? ) Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM Posted June 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM Kay, je ne suis vraiment pas certaine de comprendre ce que tu veux dire... Martin ? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 16, 2012 at 04:47 AM Posted June 16, 2012 at 04:47 AM I tried to say, I learned how to say Bonne chance from my source of professional French, Martin a senior that is in love with me. Lol. Sorry for the confusion. :/ Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 16, 2012 at 08:24 PM Posted June 16, 2012 at 08:24 PM So, you wanted to say was : J'ai appris « Bonne chance » de mon ami Martin, ma soure professionnelle pour cette matière. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 16, 2012 at 08:27 PM Posted June 16, 2012 at 08:27 PM Yes. You make it seem so easy! I can read French so much better than I can type/write it. Probably because when reading, the root of the word is there and you can figure out the tenses from there Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 16, 2012 at 09:06 PM Posted June 16, 2012 at 09:06 PM If you keep reading, the writting will come with time. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted June 17, 2012 at 03:59 AM Posted June 17, 2012 at 03:59 AM Okay I'll keep reading then! But listening is even harder!I thought it might be easy since I hear n understand Spanish everyday, but it's do much more different. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.