anewdayhascome Posted October 13, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted October 13, 2008 at 07:11 PM But i thought she also performed whole IACBTMN that night Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
stevo Posted October 13, 2008 at 11:15 PM Posted October 13, 2008 at 11:15 PM She did- but they thought we had heard that too much, so they gave us BYLM, as a treat, because it's a rare Celine track and they want her to take some chances... Quote
CelineFanInSoCal Posted October 14, 2008 at 01:55 AM Posted October 14, 2008 at 01:55 AM Why would IACBTMN be on there? I didn't think David Produced that track. I thought Jim Steinman did? Am I missing something? LOL Quote
DianaLuts Posted October 14, 2008 at 02:42 AM Posted October 14, 2008 at 02:42 AM Yeah, they only recorded BYLM in Las Vegas last september. Quote
celineyouaremygirl Posted October 14, 2008 at 04:10 AM Posted October 14, 2008 at 04:10 AM here is the track listingsTrack listing:Disc 1:1. Love Theme From St. Elmo's Fire(Kenny G.)2. Home(Michael Buble and Blake Shelton)3. I Have Nothing/I Will Always Love You(Charice)4. Bridge Over Troubled Water(Josh Groban and Brian McKnight)5. Somewhere(Katharine McPhee)6. Look What You've Done To Me(Boz Skaggs)7. Wildflower(Blake Shelton)8. Hard To Say I'm Sorry/You're The Inspiration/Glory Of Love(Peter Cetera)9. The Prayer(Andrea Bocelli and Katharine McPhee)DVD content:Act I1. Andre Agassi Intro2. St Elmo's Love Theme(Kenny G.)3. Can't Help Falling In Love(David Foster)4. Beauty/Man In Motion(Michael Johns)5. Mornin'/After The Love Has Gone(Brian McKnight)6. Video(Barbra Streisand)7. Somewhere(Katharine McPhee)8. Through The Fire(Renee Olstead)9. Got To Be Real(Cheryl Lynn)10. Wildflower(Blake Shelton)11. Video(Urban Cowboy)12. Love Look What You've Done(Boz Skaggs)13. Jo Jo(Boz Skaggs)14. Chocolate Legs(Eric Benet)15. Hard To Say I'm Sorry/You're The Inspiration/Glory Of Love(Peter Cetera)16. Amapola(Andrea Bocelli)17. Because We Believe(Andrea Bocelli)18. The Prayer(Andrea Bocelli and Katharine McPhee)Act II1. Asturias(William Joseph)2. Video-Because You Loved Me(Celine Dion and David Foster)3. I Swear(Babyface and Kevon)4. Feeling Good(Michael Buble)5. Home(Michael Buble and Blake Shelton)6. Save The Last Dance(Michael Buble)7. Video-Bodyguard w/Kevin Costner8. I Have Nothing/I Will Always Love You(Charice)9. Alla Luce del Sole(Josh Groban)10. Bridge Over Troubled Water(Josh Groban with Brian McKnight)11. You Raise Me Up(Josh Groban)12. Got To Be Real(All) Quote come take part in the world book for celine and her crew ! christinaOctober 18th 2008 tacoma washington !IM IN WITHDRAWL'Shttp://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/dan-sig.jpg
vshchen Posted October 18, 2008 at 04:23 AM Posted October 18, 2008 at 04:23 AM You can listen to Celine's BYLM on David Foster's official site: http://www.davidfoster.com/. I love it, and I can't wait to watch the DVD! It looks a fantastic concert! Quote
LVCeline Posted October 18, 2008 at 04:32 AM Posted October 18, 2008 at 04:32 AM Wow! That's one of the best performances I've heard of that song from Vegas! I wish they didn't cut it so short, but she sounded awesome! That's gonna be great to get that DVD! Quote
celinefanonline Posted October 18, 2008 at 04:47 AM Posted October 18, 2008 at 04:47 AM i love how she changed a little of the high note part Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CSCfan Posted October 18, 2008 at 06:36 AM Posted October 18, 2008 at 06:36 AM Beautiful rendition! Event the backing vocals sound different....lol Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Bellamy Posted October 18, 2008 at 11:36 AM Posted October 18, 2008 at 11:36 AM Hi Everyone! David Foster, here, letting you know that my new CD/DVD, "Hit Man" will be in stores November 11th, along with my autobiography by the same name. I can't wait to see what you think of them both. "Hit Man" will air on PBS at the end of November. Check back soon for show times in your town!I wonder if it's in HD. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted November 1, 2008 at 02:19 AM Posted November 1, 2008 at 02:19 AM You can listen to Celine's BYLM on David Foster's official site: http://www.davidfoster.com/. I love it, and I can't wait to watch the DVD! It looks a fantastic concert!wow, so refreshing to hear it live agai. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
idroveallnight Posted November 1, 2008 at 02:51 AM Posted November 1, 2008 at 02:51 AM ... LOL Not only that, but Celine would be lip-synching these songs standing right next to the man who originally produced them... how embarrassing. I don't think they'd let that happen. ha ha. ... Really? Didn't she lip TPOL right in front of him on the CBS special? Didn't she also perform TLYM that evening as well (even though it was not broadcasted)? He knows the name of the game and how the business works. He was also in the audience for the final show of A New Day and it still didn't stop her. Maybe they're as boring for her to sing as they are for us to hear. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted November 1, 2008 at 09:34 AM Posted November 1, 2008 at 09:34 AM I'd be grateful if someone caps it:) Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CelineDionFan325 Posted November 16, 2008 at 02:22 AM Posted November 16, 2008 at 02:22 AM I was browsing through YouTube and found Celine's performance of BYLM with David Foster from his new DVD - Hit Man: David Foster & Friends. Check it out... it's a pretty awesome performance! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr0PZpAmbpQ Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 16, 2008 at 03:15 AM Posted November 16, 2008 at 03:15 AM oh David produced I Surrender??? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
luciusbright Posted November 16, 2008 at 04:53 AM Posted November 16, 2008 at 04:53 AM Thanks for the vedio Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
EPIC Posted November 16, 2008 at 10:04 AM Posted November 16, 2008 at 10:04 AM (edited) Thank you Edited November 16, 2008 at 10:05 AM by EPIC Quote http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/969148CD12.png
Shaun Posted November 16, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted November 16, 2008 at 01:25 PM That video was great. Good find. When she rattled off the list of songs I honestly thought she was going to say "and tonight I am going to sing them live." LOL. Joking. Also when David Foster mentioned her dark hair did you hear Celine saying "you should've seen me 3 years ago" referring to her blonde hair. LOL. Brilliant. As for the performance of "Because You Loved Me", well it was brilliant and for me it further demonstrated that when David Foster is around Celine really does try that little bit harder. Best performance I've heard of that song in years. Good stuff. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
anewdayhascome Posted November 16, 2008 at 01:35 PM Posted November 16, 2008 at 01:35 PM i'm sure they recorded both BYLM and IACBTMN that night but they decided to release only one song from Celine at his album, it's shorter and maybe not as dramatic as IACBTMN (I mean the show look) it's a pity though Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celinesounds Posted November 16, 2008 at 10:41 PM Author Posted November 16, 2008 at 10:41 PM the song is so good Quote #FREEJAVITO
Costa Santos Posted November 16, 2008 at 11:19 PM Posted November 16, 2008 at 11:19 PM oh David produced I Surrender???Celine may have got confused. It was Simon Franglen who produced and arranged I Surrender... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
stevo Posted November 16, 2008 at 11:21 PM Posted November 16, 2008 at 11:21 PM David always comes across as a bit arrogant to me...but thanks for the Youtube vid- very nice to see the performance. She looked and sounded great Quote
Lou555 Posted November 16, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted November 16, 2008 at 11:44 PM David always comes across as a bit arrogant to me...but thanks for the Youtube vid- very nice to see the performance. She looked and sounded great My personal opinion is that Céline is grateful to David as she said for what he has done for her career and life....of course she is. I guess he should be grateful to her too. He acknowledged that in the past anyway... But I think she didn't have much fun with David in the studio. I think it was mostly painful and he was to demanding for nothing. I think he comes across very arrogant too and he's very much a control freak too. I guess he made Céline sing and sing and sing...and there was to need to do that in my opinion. That was his way of working. Céline's best work in French "D'eux" or "S'il suffisait d'aimer" have been recorded in one week. I guess that's why some of her english song she's done with David are a little bit overproduced in my opinion. Anyway another time, another way I guess.. I think today Céline wants to have fun and do it with joy and happiness, not meaning in anyway she would not be dedicated and highly professionnal when recorded, of course not. I don't think one exclude the other. It doesn't have to be painful to be great!! Quote
celinesounds Posted November 16, 2008 at 11:52 PM Author Posted November 16, 2008 at 11:52 PM oh David produced I Surrender???Celine may have got confused. It was Simon Franglen who produced and arranged I Surrender... yes no david name on the credits Produced and Arranged by Simon Franglen Strings Arranged by William Ross Engineered by Felipe Elgueta and Humberto Gatica Recorded at Chartmaker Studios, Los Angeles; TODD-AO Studios, L.A.; Piccolo Studios, Montreal (Quebec) Mixed by Humberto Gatica Assisted by Chris Brooke Mixed at Westlake Studios Keyboards and Synth Programming by Simon Franglen Guitars by Michael Thompson Additional Synth Programming by Felipe Elgueta Background Singers: Chantal Kreviazuk, Richard Page, Sam Watters, Mary Griffin, Sue Ann Carwell, Yvonne Williams, Quote #FREEJAVITO
Elaine Posted November 17, 2008 at 01:12 AM Posted November 17, 2008 at 01:12 AM Thank you for this video!!! It was lovely! Great finding! oh David produced I Surrender???Celine may have got confused. It was Simon Franglen who produced and arranged I Surrender... yes no david name on the credits Produced and Arranged by Simon Franglen Strings Arranged by William Ross Engineered by Felipe Elgueta and Humberto Gatica Recorded at Chartmaker Studios, Los Angeles; TODD-AO Studios, L.A.; Piccolo Studios, Montreal (Quebec) Mixed by Humberto Gatica Assisted by Chris Brooke Mixed at Westlake Studios Keyboards and Synth Programming by Simon Franglen Guitars by Michael Thompson Additional Synth Programming by Felipe Elgueta Background Singers: Chantal Kreviazuk, Richard Page, Sam Watters, Mary Griffin, Sue Ann Carwell, Yvonne Williams, Yeah, I went right to my cd to see if I could find his name in there. She may have gotten confused... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
celinefanonline Posted November 17, 2008 at 02:32 AM Posted November 17, 2008 at 02:32 AM David always comes across as a bit arrogant to me...but thanks for the Youtube vid- very nice to see the performance. She looked and sounded great My personal opinion is that Céline is grateful to David as she said for what he has done for her career and life....of course she is. I guess he should be grateful to her too. He acknowledged that in the past anyway... But I think she didn't have much fun with David in the studio. I think it was mostly painful and he was to demanding for nothing. I think he comes across very arrogant too and he's very much a control freak too. I guess he made Céline sing and sing and sing...and there was to need to do that in my opinion. That was his way of working. Céline's best work in French "D'eux" or "S'il suffisait d'aimer" have been recorded in one week. I guess that's why some of her english song she's done with David are a little bit overproduced in my opinion. Anyway another time, another way I guess.. I think today Céline wants to have fun and do it with joy and happiness, not meaning in anyway she would not be dedicated and highly professionnal when recorded, of course not. I don't think one exclude the other. It doesn't have to be painful to be great!! yeah i agree !! with this...like for e.g. ABM David made Celine sing like at least 2 or 3 times for it.. but they only use the first take!!!... and it hurts for Celine... (vocally)... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
nano Posted November 17, 2008 at 08:27 AM Posted November 17, 2008 at 08:27 AM oh..thanks for the video! it was a nice performance Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
stevo Posted November 17, 2008 at 11:40 AM Posted November 17, 2008 at 11:40 AM I don't mean he shouldn't push her to get the best- I just find him arrogant the way he speaks to people...he's very good at what he does and without him, Celine wouldn't be where she is. Just think I would headbutt him if I met him Quote
idroveallnight Posted November 18, 2008 at 12:32 AM Posted November 18, 2008 at 12:32 AM What a great performance! Thanks for sharing that. Celine always sings at a different level when she's accompanied by David. That version was a million times better than how she regularly sang it each night in Vegas. It was perfect. Quote
dj4celine Posted November 19, 2008 at 01:29 PM Posted November 19, 2008 at 01:29 PM I don't mean he shouldn't push her to get the best- I just find him arrogant the way he speaks to people...he's very good at what he does and without him, Celine wouldn't be where she is. Just think I would head butt him if I met him just that, Stevo? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.