Jump to content

Back it All Up!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I tried to take your advice...I have most my stuff saved but not all of it, so I bought some of those USB things, but they don't work, I got a message saying that it was incompatible and if I proceed it may make my computer unstable. So I bought some CDs to back stuff up on. Tried to save stuff on them. It told me it saved. But when I checked, there was nothing on the CDs! Conclusion: Computers are b*tches.

Who backs up on CDs these days? LOL :laugh:

 

That's so last millennium, Jacqui :P

Posted
LOL I know, but the USB didn't work, so I was trying to find another way.
Posted

I remember years back when i had my old PC (now using a MacBook, which is great and I love it! :wub: ) I had been watching some terrible horror movie about machines coming to life and killing people. Like the coke machine spitting out cans to kill people or the lawn mower chasing them down the street...you get the picture...it was bad. Anyhow, when i went to bed i shut down my computer and just as i was closing my eyes...the thing started up again! :w00t: I almost died! Leapt up and pulled the socket out the wall! Fair to say, it didnt work again after that and i lost everything. :cry: :cry:

 

I now back things up. :yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...