binsk Posted February 14, 2009 at 05:21 AM Posted February 14, 2009 at 05:21 AM so no je sais pas? Quote -RK
autumnskies00 Posted February 14, 2009 at 05:23 AM Posted February 14, 2009 at 05:23 AM hah ew im at the end. lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
the power of celine Posted February 14, 2009 at 09:23 AM Posted February 14, 2009 at 09:23 AM http://users.telenet.be/pagingbelgium/cd5/sized_DSC_8081.JPG http://users.telenet.be/pagingbelgium/cd5/sized_DSC_8083.JPG http://users.telenet.be/pagingbelgium/cd5/sized_DSC_8084.JPG http://users.telenet.be/pagingbelgium/cd5/sized_DSC_8088.JPG http://users.telenet.be/pagingbelgium/cd5/sized_DSC_8091.JPG very nice pictures :-) all of them are beautifull hele mooie foto's, thanks Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
essence5 Posted February 14, 2009 at 04:46 PM Posted February 14, 2009 at 04:46 PM Hi everyone! What an amazing concert!!! Oh my gosh, I cannot put into words the emotions that still bubble in my heart. I sat in the front row (thanks to a good friend who arranged to get these tickets), and this was the closet I have ever been to Celine Dion, our angel from God. I had a bouquet of roses to hand to her, but it was so difficult to catch her eye during the concert. She did not pause and talk to our side of the concert, so at the end of the concert, I lined up with other fans along the thoroughfare where Celine exited the venue. The crowd was so dense here, so I stood on a chair to see her. She was moving swiftly through the crowd, and I dreaded that I would miss yet another chance to give her my gift. But when she passed by me, I extended my flower bouquet to her which required that I risk falling and her entourage slowed. I could only see her golden wavy hair and her arm reaching with an effort strangely equal to my own efforts. I did not want to throw the roses, for fear of injuring anyone, so I suspended my gift in thin air in the hopes that our angel would claim it. Then, I felt her tug on the roses, a resistance I will never forget, and I let the roses go into the hands of our dear Celine. This was the closest I have ever been to her. Just the length of my roses separated us. What makes this experience so special is that Celine saw me standing high in the air and took the time to reach for her fan, as if she herself understood the yearning of a young fan's heart. God bless our angel, Celine Dion Quote On ne change pas.... c'est tres vrai, Celine, en particulier pour toi...http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/epic/celinedion/0302_celine_dion_c_older.jpg J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs......" ~Pour que tu m'aimes encore~
KimboCosmo Posted February 14, 2009 at 06:21 PM Posted February 14, 2009 at 06:21 PM Yes, that is definately Marne with the sign! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
mllea Posted February 14, 2009 at 08:18 PM Posted February 14, 2009 at 08:18 PM essence, I'm so happy Celine got your flowers! That must have been a wonderful moment. I saw her take your flowers on screen, I distinctly remember watching her take that bouquet. Congrats! And thanks for bringing her flowers, I'm glad she knows how much everyone appreciates her Quote
Terre Posted February 15, 2009 at 12:11 PM Posted February 15, 2009 at 12:11 PM Wow... Thank you so much for the amazing reviews, pics and videos! And congrats to everyone who had a special Céline moment! I love it when the audience sings the end of SISDA. And the soundcheck videos are so cool! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
essence5 Posted February 15, 2009 at 08:53 PM Posted February 15, 2009 at 08:53 PM Dear Celine fans, I attended the concert at Montreal on February 12th, 2009 and handed Celine Dion roses at the end of the concert as she was leaving. I heard from another fan at the concert that this moment was displayed on the projector screen at Bell Centre. Did anyone take a picture of this exchange on the screen? I was the girl standing on a chair reaching over some fans to hand Celine red an pink roses. Even if only my hand or the roses are visible, I would still love to have the pictures. I would be so grateful if anyone could send me these pictures since I was unable to take an photos at the time. Sincerely,Amber Quote On ne change pas.... c'est tres vrai, Celine, en particulier pour toi...http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/epic/celinedion/0302_celine_dion_c_older.jpg J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs......" ~Pour que tu m'aimes encore~
celinedream Posted February 16, 2009 at 03:05 PM Posted February 16, 2009 at 03:05 PM (edited) this is what happened before the show. it's me in minute 2:58 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c54WLCqkzh8 Edited February 16, 2009 at 03:18 PM by Bellamy Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
autumnskies00 Posted February 16, 2009 at 05:26 PM Posted February 16, 2009 at 05:26 PM this is what happened before the show. it's me in minute 2:58 <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ah memories! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Bralo20 Posted February 16, 2009 at 11:10 PM Posted February 16, 2009 at 11:10 PM a small video when she left the stage at the Bell centre after her performance on the 12th: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/vi...v=1081389442451 Quote ...
celinedream Posted February 17, 2009 at 12:53 AM Posted February 17, 2009 at 12:53 AM (edited) Intro + IDANhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5X4xdTxzCc surreal to see me in the big screen in Centre Bell Edited February 17, 2009 at 02:18 AM by Bellamy Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
essence5 Posted February 17, 2009 at 02:18 AM Posted February 17, 2009 at 02:18 AM Hello, Thanks so much for posting this. I am the brunette who gives her the roses and smiles at the end. I can't believe this video! It captures the moment so perfectly!!!!!! Je l'adore! Quote On ne change pas.... c'est tres vrai, Celine, en particulier pour toi...http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/epic/celinedion/0302_celine_dion_c_older.jpg J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs......" ~Pour que tu m'aimes encore~
TEREFUNKEN Posted February 17, 2009 at 03:09 AM Posted February 17, 2009 at 03:09 AM Intro + IDAN<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> surreal to see me in the big screen in Centre Bell jajajajaja cuando vea el DVD diré "esa es mi FAMOSA amiga Jime!" when I saw the DVD TC WORLD TOUR... I would say "thats mi famous friend Jime" HUGS! TERE Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
autumnskies00 Posted February 18, 2009 at 06:37 AM Posted February 18, 2009 at 06:37 AM WANTED: these two ladies behind me, clearly got me on camera lol. I asked them for their e-mails beforehand and ran out like a nut after and forgot to actually get it. This was from Thursday, before the show. So if ethier you two are forum members or anyone knows them let me know! They would have gotten a lot of us that were in there on film. It's worth a try http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/2150_5241836447531216498_1703_n.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/2150_5241836447531216496_1232_n.jpg Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
kerche Posted February 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM Posted February 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM (edited) I'm finally home after a whirlwind trip to Montreal!! BEST DECISION EVER!!!This night was my very 1st Francophone concert, and I put in a lot of effort to memorize as much of the French lyrics as I could to the songs! Granted, I have learned French previously for a few years...but it's been a 6yr gap between learning in school and then finally being in a place where French is spoken - that I actually couldn't understand or communicate at all. Doh! Nonetheless - CELINE ROCKED THE HOUSE!! and I loooovvvved the French setlist so much more than the English one!! I was lucky to be able to buy a front row & practically center seat on Floor South and it's an experience I will never, ever forget! And it cost me an arm & leg! but worth every penny My favourite songs are "J'irai Ou Tu Iras", "Destin", "Et S'il N'en Restait Qu'un", "Dans Un Autre Monde" & "S'il Suffisait D'aimer" <3 I made a frog poster and wrote "J'aime Celine" (maybe "Je t'aime Celine" was more correct? Not sure...) & brought it with me to the concert. During one of songs in the beginning of the night - might have been Taking Chances, but I forget! - I flashed my poster when Celine was standing in front of me.... and she noticed it!!! I think she realizes there's a big green frog & she made a funny face trying to read what I had written in black Sharpie. At the same time, she looked me in the eyes & gave me a big smile! What a moment!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/kerche/IMG_3455.jpg I even had a card for her & a little Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics mascot for Rene-Charles, and was hoping to pass it during the concert...but I couldn't find the appropriate moment! So I tried giving it to Celine when she was exiting, but that didn't work either! Luckily, the beloved Tracy helped me pass the gifts to Nick during the meet & greet she had with Celine on Sunday night at the final concert!! Thanks Trace!!--------------------------- The most hilarious thing Celine did was during "Destin" with the guitar solo. She made a really big silly face with her hands to her face & stuck out her tongue to taunt André. So freaking cute!!! I tried to take a picture but was too slow. Oh well! I also went to see the Sunday concert as well, and had another Celine moment Edited February 18, 2009 at 12:33 PM by kerche Quote - Kerry -
TEREFUNKEN Posted February 18, 2009 at 11:58 PM Posted February 18, 2009 at 11:58 PM NICE INTERVIEW Reportages LCN - Interview with René + Concerts in Montreal 12 February 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfyHZbFpCRU Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Josu Posted February 19, 2009 at 06:53 PM Posted February 19, 2009 at 06:53 PM Taking chances Fashionista http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VahVWFEzEYY Quote
Thomas Posted February 19, 2009 at 07:27 PM Posted February 19, 2009 at 07:27 PM NICE INTERVIEW Reportages LCN - Interview with René + Concerts in Montreal 12 February 2009 Rene looks so slim! Quote
autumnskies00 Posted February 19, 2009 at 08:52 PM Posted February 19, 2009 at 08:52 PM (edited) Thomas, where do you get your HQs again? I wanted to get some because I'm making a scrapbook Thanks edit: NEVERMIND!! just saw your photos on the other page. Thanks! Edited February 19, 2009 at 08:53 PM by autumnskies00 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Kerry Elizabeth Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:21 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:21 AM this is what happened before the show. it's me in minute 2:58 <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Nice footage! I was the second one to get something signed that day! It was a huge moment for me! Thanks for recording! I got to see myself!!! Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
nano Posted February 21, 2009 at 02:21 PM Posted February 21, 2009 at 02:21 PM My videos: All By Myself S'il Suffisait D'aimer Alone My Love It's a man's man's world Love Can Move Mountains River Deep Mountain High My Heart Will Go on Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore Sorry about the singing and shaking video...it's rather difficult to shoot a video while dancing. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
celinedream Posted February 22, 2009 at 03:46 AM Posted February 22, 2009 at 03:46 AM thank you so much for the videos Anu Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Fanny! Posted February 22, 2009 at 03:58 PM Posted February 22, 2009 at 03:58 PM Were there any special fan moments during the concert? And how was the RedHats surprise thing?what surprise?! Oops, it was the Red Heads. I think they were planning on doing something special each show. http://www.celinedionforum.com/The-Red-Hea...d33-t39406.htmlWe actually talked to the staff, who said that some surprises were not possible. The ballons & "YES!" did work, though. I heard the red heads may have gotten into sound check but that may just be a rumor And that's not just a rumor. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Jacqui Posted February 22, 2009 at 11:57 PM Posted February 22, 2009 at 11:57 PM Aww Are there any videos of the "yes" thing? That's so sweet that you guys did that!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 23, 2009 at 01:03 AM Posted February 23, 2009 at 01:03 AM Jimena, that video is beautiful!!!! You rock girlfriend!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted February 23, 2009 at 05:24 AM Posted February 23, 2009 at 05:24 AM this is what happened before the show. it's me in minute 2:58 <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> OMG that's such a cute video! I love the way you said how you were going to give her the froggie! Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted March 9, 2009 at 02:34 AM Posted March 9, 2009 at 02:34 AM (edited) Here are some of my photos I took from the catwalk during S'il suffait d'aimer that I want to share with you all. They are very HQ and I hope you like them When I upload them please just use them for your personal use or if you want to so something with them can you ask me first.... http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4906/img2476d.jpghttp://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8996/img2471.jpg enjoy! I remember Celine looked me in the eyes during this song for just a moment and for that moment it's like you are the only person in that 15,000 person filled room! It's unbelievable. My knees were shaking and I was crying! Edited March 9, 2009 at 02:38 AM by sazzlepop123 Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
MustangSven Posted March 9, 2009 at 03:52 AM Posted March 9, 2009 at 03:52 AM (edited) I remember Celine looked me in the eyes during this song for just a moment and for that moment it's like you are the only person in that 15,000 person filled room! It's unbelievable. My knees were shaking and I was crying! Oh My Gosh, I know that feeling. My last trip to AND in Vegas had me in Orch4 Row BB and our eyes met during RDMH. I smiled and winked and she returned both!!!!. What a great feeling !! ps I love your HQ photos. Thanks for sharing. Edited March 9, 2009 at 03:53 AM by MustangSven Quote In Love With This Gal
Koolan Posted January 5, 2010 at 08:27 PM Posted January 5, 2010 at 08:27 PM A video bootleg of the whole show is in the multimedia section. Thanks to florisd (Florentina) and Askablu. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.