JP Posted August 7, 2008 at 11:58 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 11:58 PM I will go for sure! I hope i'll be able to find tickets because i don't want to pay 200$ for the ticket.. Will be my 5th time lol Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
stevethefan Posted August 8, 2008 at 12:22 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 12:22 AM I would've wanted them to go back to China so there'd be no need for me to travel all the way to the US. or Canada? I think Montreal in February would be very cold. I guess next Vegas show would be a better option to me. You are very correct, it probably will be very cold in Montréal when she's there in February. I was there in December and there was a blizzard! I still may go to that show. Quote
Shesings2me Posted August 8, 2008 at 12:38 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 12:38 AM I'm one of those lucky Canadians who can wait for airline seat sales and try to get a ticket last minute...and that's how it will go, 'cause I'm already having a hard time figuring out how to afford what's on my plate Celine-wise already!!! But it is nice that she's finishing off in Montreal and perhaps we'll still get to meet some more people from far off lands at that time. Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
VinnyT. Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:06 AM Author Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:06 AM (edited) they are talking about adding new dates like ottawa or quebec city so montreal feb 13th is a new show but not the final night Edited August 8, 2008 at 10:08 AM by VinnyT. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:17 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:17 AM Ah ha....So maybe Celine's team didn't give me the wrong details after all!!!Heres hoping that Vegas is the last stop... wo hooo Darren. Quote
VinnyT. Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:24 AM Author Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:24 AM (edited) Ah ha....So maybe Celine's team didn't give me the wrong details after all!!!Heres hoping that Vegas is the last stop... wo hooo Darren. «En février, notre choix, c’est d’ajouter des spectacles à Québec et à Ottawa. Mais ce n’est pas réglé encore. L’idée, c’est de finir la tournée au Québec. Comme Montréal, c’est le 13. Québec, ça pourrait être le 11 ou le 15», a laissé entendre le gérant. no no according to that NEWS the tour will end 100% in Canada but they have to decide the final night yet, after confirming feb 13th (which is not the last date as announced) Edited August 8, 2008 at 10:26 AM by VinnyT. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:34 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:34 AM Oh ok, my bad...lolLets hope for more cities to be added!! Darren.. Quote
VinnyT. Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:38 AM Author Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:38 AM no problem is all so confusing Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
vroni Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:43 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:43 AM so you are sure that the 13th feb is definately NOT the last show? Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
VinnyT. Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:53 AM Author Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:53 AM so you are sure that the 13th feb is definately NOT the last show?according to this news it is not then i dont know Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
vroni Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:01 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:01 AM I'm going crazy, should I buy tickets, shouldn't I buy them and wait instead Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Prince Whiskers Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:03 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:03 AM I'm inclined to think that there won't be any further additional shows bec. of Vegas 2010. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Chula Posted August 8, 2008 at 01:14 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 01:14 PM I'm inclined to think that there won't be any further additional shows bec. of Vegas 2010. No more Vegas shows! Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:18 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:18 PM Halifax Metro Center? Moncton Colisseum? Saint John Habour Station? PLEASE ONE MARITIME STOP!!!!!! Quote
SensationalCeline Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:23 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:23 PM http://images.parenthood.com/Tantrum.jpg PLEASE CELINE DONT FORGET YOUR LATIN AMERICAN FANS!!IF YOU WANT TO RETIRE...OR SIGN ANOTHER HUGE LONG DEALCOME TO US BEFORE PLEASEhttp://blogs.ipswitch.com/archives/Latin%20America.jpgWE EXIST!!! I feel really sad for you now! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 8, 2008 at 08:11 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 08:11 PM I hope celine doesn't break her promise to fans in bejiing and belfast as she cancelled on both cities over the years and promised she'd rerturn to do dates there...and so far we have heard nothing, so if you are adding more dates celine, please think of you're promises!! Darren. Quote
ErwinG Posted August 9, 2008 at 03:25 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 03:25 AM I wanted Vegas to be the last concert date too ... but if she returns to Vegas in 2010 ... thats awesome too ... Quote
Davey84 Posted August 9, 2008 at 08:30 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 08:30 AM I hope celine doesn't break her promise to fans in bejiing and belfast as she cancelled on both cities over the years and promised she'd rerturn to do dates there...and so far we have heard nothing, so if you are adding more dates celine, please think of you're promises!! Darren. if she does another european date, doesn't matter where... I'll be there! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
P@ulin@ Posted August 9, 2008 at 09:01 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 09:01 AM I hope celine doesn't break her promise to fans in bejiing and belfast as she cancelled on both cities over the years and promised she'd rerturn to do dates there...and so far we have heard nothing, so if you are adding more dates celine, please think of you're promises!! Darren. if she does another european date, doesn't matter where... I'll be there! Me too. I don't care where Quote http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4392/celinebombardiersmallmikp5.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted August 9, 2008 at 08:08 PM Posted August 9, 2008 at 08:08 PM if she does another european date, doesn't matter where... I'll be there! Me too!!! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
reamary Posted August 9, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted August 9, 2008 at 08:55 PM if she does another european date, doesn't matter where... I'll be there! Me too!!! And me!!! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
PrincessCéline Posted August 11, 2008 at 02:56 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 02:56 PM I have my tickets. Floor sud, row H. Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
celbabs Posted August 11, 2008 at 03:32 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 03:32 PM This new "only 2 TeamCeline tickets for the ENTIRE TOUR" policy sucks. I wanted to buy 2 tickets to the show today; however, I have already bought one ticket to the NYC show. I wanted to get 1 TeamCeline ticket and 1 regular priced ticket for me and my boyfriend but I'm only allowed to buy 1 ticket now. They could at least give us the option of buying more tickets at the regular price at the same time! Quote
PrincessCéline Posted August 11, 2008 at 04:18 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 04:18 PM Regular tickets will be available august 23th. Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
Fanny! Posted August 11, 2008 at 04:58 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 04:58 PM I've got mine too! Row A floor sud! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Davey84 Posted August 11, 2008 at 05:15 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 05:15 PM wow! ticketprices aren't that bad! they are only a 100 euros! much cheaper then Paris! or most european cities! too bad I would have to pay 1500 euros extra to actually get there and have a place to sleep give us one more european date céline!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celbabs Posted August 11, 2008 at 05:28 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 05:28 PM Regular tickets will be available august 23th. yes, but I won't be able to buy 2 together if I get my TeamCeline ticket today and then a regular priced one on Aug 23rd. TeamCeline has even become a joke now. I may have to stop being a fan of Ms. Celine. Things are getting outrageous to see her live. Quote
P@ulin@ Posted August 11, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 06:14 PM give us one more european date céline!! Please!!! :innocent: Quote http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4392/celinebombardiersmallmikp5.jpg
JP Posted August 11, 2008 at 06:28 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 06:28 PM Ah ha....So maybe Celine's team didn't give me the wrong details after all!!!Heres hoping that Vegas is the last stop... wo hooo Darren. «En février, notre choix, c’est d’ajouter des spectacles à Québec et à Ottawa. Mais ce n’est pas réglé encore. L’idée, c’est de finir la tournée au Québec. Comme Montréal, c’est le 13. Québec, ça pourrait être le 11 ou le 15», a laissé entendre le gérant. no no according to that NEWS the tour will end 100% in Canada but they have to decide the final night yet, after confirming feb 13th (which is not the last date as announced) Well, it could be the last show because Rene said it will be February 11 or 15 in Quebec.. We'll see! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
A New Day Has Come Posted August 11, 2008 at 06:28 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 06:28 PM I wanna go so badly to this one, but I won't which sucks big time Cause its two days after my birthday. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.