Jump to content

Celine's short dresses


Recommended Posts

Posted
hell yeah! She looks stunning and those amazing pair of legs need to be shown :naughty:

I agree! I loved the way she was dressed on Taking Chances tour! Sexy.

Posted

Oh my someone against those great legs of her OMG

I love her new outfits...What's wrong looking sexy if you got what it takes!!!!!

 

It's an improvement most of my friends didn't know she looked so sexy

TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR

8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras

Posted
Celine always looks stunning. :wub:
http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Posted
I'm really sorry... I really don't feel that there's a need for them? why does she do that? her talent is more than enough... :confused: she doesn't even need that

 

the 1998 Oscar dress was awsome compared to what i see in the TCH world tour...

It's bad for a woman to want to be beautiful?All the people want sometimes to feel sexy,young and fresh......I don't accuse her,cause my style is like hers.And every happy that she decided for one time in her life to be sexy and the most beautiful she can be.Why to tell something negative?She looks gorgeous right now

Posted
Oh and can you imagine Celine to wear the purple dress that she wore at the Oscars????OMG!She does a world tour right now with pop ,ballad and rock style.She doesn't sing to the opera!!Some tracks at the tour are ballads,and when it's time to sing them ,goes to change her clothes and wears long dresses or troussers
Posted
Céline in a short dress... Oh my... :wub: I have nothing against her short dresses as long as she's not half-naked.

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted

What a crazy topic! lol!

 

Celine looks beautiful, not at all slutty or like she's trying to show too much flesh. She has a great body and the clothes she wears are appropriate for her figure. What she wears on stage is a little more revealing and has a little more pizzazz than her day-time wardrobe, and that is completely normal. What she is wearing is also very fashionable, and as always, she is at the front of the cat-walk to highstreet wave. I am now starting to see some of the styles that she has been wearing over the past year coming into the fashion stores. Sadly, not all women can wear what Celine wears and look so good.

 

Because of her slender, petit frame, small, short dresses look girly and pretty on her, if she was a little bit curvier, she would probably not look so good. She is very lucky!

 

So, in answer to the original question, Celine doesn't need to wear these dresses, but she also doesn't need to wear smocks and "up to the chin/down to the ground" sack dresses! She is beautiful and classy, and looks amazing! I would wear exactly the same thing if I could look as good as she does!

 

Love Lisa

xxx

Posted

Is this one big fat joke?!

 

Celine has one of the best figures, and is only 40.

 

She can pull off wearing the dresses she does because she is classy enough to.

 

Also, the dresses - and clothes for that fact are right on fashion, she looks stunning most of the time!

 

Go Celine!!!

 

x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Celine always has a beautiful sense of style and her clothes reflect that and her figure is amazing.
http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Posted
Celine's dresses look amazing on her. She's always up to par with the latest fashions and she is one who knows how to pull off whatever she wears and still look HOT! I love the dresses, if I could i would wear all her clothes. Her style is amazing and I get some of my ideas from what she wears..
Posted

Yes

 

I love all her clothes in this tour expect the "My Love" Black outfit

 

She nneds more short dresses if you ask me!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...