shedawon Posted August 6, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 08:28 PM I have just four words for you, my friend - She looks absofreakinglutely AMAZING!! End of story. I rest my case. I second that - topped off with "Sizzling HOT" Quote "life is on loan to us"...Celinehttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/cell_016/555555-Kopie.jpg
sean83 Posted August 6, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 08:48 PM It's not like Celine is using her body to sell records She looks fabulous in the pink dress I hate the pink dress... she looks like pink sausage in it (with pretty sexy legs - and I'm gay ) I love the white dress with those interesting shoes during Man's World and I liked the Saturday Night Fever Style she'd worn during My Love when I saw her here in cologne. What I really did not like was the black "nightdress" she had in the MHWGO performance I would love to see her doing it in the Vegas Clothing again that was a wonderful eye candy Quote
celine_rox Posted August 6, 2008 at 08:53 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 08:53 PM well it makes her look younger and she has the legs for it hahaha Quote
olivia23 Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:08 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:08 PM She looks younger, sexier, more beautiful and hotter with these clothes she's wearing for the concerts. This tour is amazing also thanks to those legs I'm kidding Céline, keep on wearing those clothes I agree, totally! She has amazing legs, she is an amazing woman, she feels good and she shows it! This is how it's got to be! And she looks absolutley fantastic in the clothes she's wearing at the moment. Go on Céline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://www.celinetime2.mono.net/upl/9417/Clineflowersig.jpg I drove all night to get to you! Is that all right, Céline? - Je t'embrasse!
zoea2812 Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:14 PM Celine looks stunning in short dresses, she has certainly got the legs for them. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
racey3229 Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:15 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:15 PM i dont know about the best legs i have seen on a 40 year old...... celine has the nicest legs i have ever seen on any female!!! i am so jealous ha ha. She looks the best she has ever looked, and those short dresses are fine, she can get away with it as she has an amazing figure!!! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
zoea2812 Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:17 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:17 PM I wish i had those legs now let alone when Im 40 Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
destin139 Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:40 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:40 PM i dont know about the best legs i have seen on a 40 year old...... celine has the nicest legs i have ever seen on any female!!! i am so jealous ha ha. She looks the best she has ever looked, and those short dresses are fine, she can get away with it as she has an amazing figure!!! totally agree - she looks incredible! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
freakyali Posted August 6, 2008 at 10:46 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 10:46 PM celine is at her thinnest right now Tell me you're kidding. She looks like she's gained a lot of weight ever since A New Day... Yes, I agree with you.But she's so fabolous now. Even if she gained some weight, she keeps on having a great body! I wish i had those legs now let alone when Im 40 ma too I would give everything to have legs like hers! Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
nuts2you Posted August 6, 2008 at 11:14 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 11:14 PM I think everyone well agree that she has TINA TURNER LEGS. Quote
OnlyCeline Posted August 6, 2008 at 11:27 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 11:27 PM i don't have any problem with her outfits in this tour. my concern is her wrinkles. celine is at her thinnest right now, and it makes her look too old for her real age imho. she badly needs a complete rest. Oh I saw Celine.. And she looks amazing... she's not thin. Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Black Kitten Posted August 6, 2008 at 11:34 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 11:34 PM (edited) i love what celine is wearing in Davey's siggy. she looks fantastic in pink! and no way a sausage!LOL are u kidding? mariah is the sausage, celine's the bacon! Edited August 6, 2008 at 11:35 PM by dhena Quote
KimboCosmo Posted August 7, 2008 at 12:09 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 12:09 AM If you have it, flaunt it People are so jealous of her legs Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted August 7, 2008 at 12:18 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 12:18 AM She has great legs so she looks great in them. I'm all for it. Quote
Love, Posted August 7, 2008 at 01:09 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 01:09 AM (edited) I wonder if Celine's legs are insured yet... Edited August 7, 2008 at 01:10 AM by Love, Quote
Jacqui Posted August 7, 2008 at 03:13 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 03:13 AM I think she's more beautiful now than ever. And I really hope she is feeling happy and comfortable with herself, because so many people don't, and everyone should... Quote
fabtasticfoo Posted August 7, 2008 at 03:25 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 03:25 AM I hate to say this, but a lot of those jumpsuit things she wore on tour in the 90's were kind of unfortunate, in a "did you think I'd camel toe the line" sort of way. I suppose I'm in agreement with most people here that her current outfits look way better. The short skirts look fantastic on her. Quote
ThisTime Posted August 7, 2008 at 04:10 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 04:10 AM I hate to say this, but a lot of those jumpsuit things she wore on tour in the 90's were kind of unfortunate, in a "did you think I'd camel toe the line" sort of way. I suppose I'm in agreement with most people here that her current outfits look way better. The short skirts look fantastic on her.Agreed! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Duchess Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:32 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:32 AM true story celine doesn't go out every day with short skirts and dresses. it's only when she's on stage that she wears them. the end. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
Love, Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:51 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:51 AM true story celine doesn't go out every day with short skirts and dresses. it's only when she's on stage that she wears them. the end. oh wise one, I agree :yes: Quote
gafsa Posted August 7, 2008 at 12:19 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 12:19 PM I absolutely love her style now, her dresse waaay better than she has before 2000, i love her costume in taking chances tour. i really loved it. Quote
CellyDee87 Posted August 7, 2008 at 02:14 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 02:14 PM (edited) OH MY DION! I'm sorry to disagree with you, but the woman has got it and she's finally flaunting it! Compared to many other celebs and performers and Duchess makes a good point being that she's wears them only on stage, she pulls these outfits off in the most sophisticated fashion and those LEGS There are no words, they have indeed become a spectacle of the tour, and yes like everyone else I too am jealous of them http://www.heatworld.com/img/upload/500x400/1000033423.jpg Completely different to her regular everyday style of dress http://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/14/celine_dion_051208_02cbbjpg.jpg Edited August 7, 2008 at 02:15 PM by Denelle Quote
Dreamer Posted August 7, 2008 at 03:24 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 03:24 PM http://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/14/celine_dion_051208_02cbbjpg.jpg ohhh my God Quote A new day has comehttp://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg
Julian Posted August 7, 2008 at 04:09 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 04:09 PM If many of you dont like her short dresses i will tell her next time i see her that she better perform in underware or naked, next time. It would be good promo and i would enjoy it a lot hahaha MDR Quote
ANewDay... Posted August 7, 2008 at 04:19 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 04:19 PM this new look of hers (hair, makeup, and yes, short dresses) is, by far, her sexiest yet, and in no way do i find this excessive or vampy; in fact, i think she is finally found a look that is both contemporary and charming, that of course shows off her wonderful body (and especially LEGS!). - ANewDay... Quote
Linn92 Posted August 9, 2008 at 06:23 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 06:23 AM I looove her "new" style !!! I mean compare it with her 97 FIY tour xD, dion hahaha!! She is hoooot now and as someone said, she's a woman and needs to show her beauty xD<3 She has some beautiful legs and body.. Aww, I luv her body in the red pants with white shirt... Eyes On Me music video:p hahaha, dion ! Quote
Lawna Posted August 9, 2008 at 06:59 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 06:59 AM omg! You have to be joking! Celine fans live on those sexy legs! lol I love her short dresses! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted August 10, 2008 at 02:58 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 02:58 AM i love she in short dresses Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
C.D._LoVer Posted August 10, 2008 at 04:31 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 04:31 AM I'm not kidding Those legs are unbelieveable The first dress and the white one are soooo hot!!! She doesn't need to wear them to sell more cds or tickets, she just does it because she knows her body very well and she likes it. What's wrong in that?She's never volgar or anything like that. She's soo elegant and refined I love this new look, one of the best she's ever had, in my opinion! Exactly! The pink and the white dress are absolutely the hottest and greatest outfits she wears in this tour!! Absolutely my favourite ones! And I think too that her current look is one of the best, unless not the best even, she's ever had! She's SO beautiful, so hot, and so good-looking! Like many of you've said, if you got the figure, why not show it? Céline - a real pleasure for the ear and the eye!! YES I agree! Celine I think looks flawless right now I think that every thing works, the makeup the hair the outfits. Her legs are stunning and I think short dresses gives her a hot, sexy but down to earth look. I love it! Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
Lou555 Posted August 10, 2008 at 04:43 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 04:43 AM . This tour is amazing also thanks to those legs I'm kidding I'm not kidding Those legs are unbelieveable The first dress and the white one are soooo hot!!! She doesn't need to wear them to sell more cds or tickets, she just does it because she knows her body very well and she likes it. What's wrong in that?She's never volgar or anything like that. She's soo elegant and refined I love this new look, one of the best she's ever had, in my opinion! I feel exactly the same! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.