CelineDionForeverNY Posted February 3, 2014 at 01:33 PM Posted February 3, 2014 at 01:33 PM (edited) From the latest tour: http://youtu.be/rXeTm6RVu5sCeline forgets the lyrics at the beginning of RDMH. http://youtu.be/Z33_EFk0TyoCeline forgets the lyrics at the beginning of the second verse of Immensité. http://youtu.be/xJnAfLYX1TsCeline came in late for MHWGO because of problems with her dress. Edited February 3, 2014 at 01:39 PM by CelineDionForeverNY 5 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
zuv Posted February 3, 2014 at 05:21 PM Posted February 3, 2014 at 05:21 PM (edited) The best: Lol thats some serious free style Best part 3:10: "a new day has COME ... COOOME" loll Edited February 3, 2014 at 05:24 PM by zuv 4 Quote
Duchess Posted February 3, 2014 at 05:21 PM Posted February 3, 2014 at 05:21 PM ouch lol shes so amazing though the way she handles it very proffesional. does she have problems with her earpiece as well because she seems to touch it a few times. hahaha i love this one it is the best of the best and the back up singers just seem to help her you can hear they are trying to help her - trying to sing the lyrics for her to hear what they are. love it love it love it, so real. she never sang it on her tour again. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
Duchess Posted February 3, 2014 at 05:55 PM Posted February 3, 2014 at 05:55 PM Oh and then there's this video of stuff going wrong with the TTWT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYUuMVZ_Ci8 thanks So much for sharing but could i get a warning for blood please. i don't take blood scenes too well and faint at the sight of blood. thanks in advance. recovered here thanks for caring LOL. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
tiniann88 Posted February 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM Posted February 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM No one has mentioned that Céline kept messing up the lyrics to I'm Your Angel on the Taking Chances Tour.She always (in all bootlegs) kept saying and when it seems as if your arms are drawing near and then Barnev would say the right lyrics end is drawing near.I'd say that was the only reason why that song was cut from the dvd. She also messed up the lyrics to I'm Alive a lot on the TC Tour too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqyR53nh_ME And don't forget the fall in Montreal Quote
tiniann88 Posted February 4, 2014 at 12:19 AM Posted February 4, 2014 at 12:19 AM I also found these videos while searching for the one abovehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1kO8B6AGhAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iSo83AwIJM Quote
brujocrow Posted February 15, 2014 at 01:49 AM Posted February 15, 2014 at 01:49 AM One time, Celine was at band camp... 2 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Maicool4 Posted February 15, 2014 at 02:15 AM Posted February 15, 2014 at 02:15 AM In taking chances world tour the man with the hat scare celine...when she end the song of my heart will go on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNuBd_K1iCQ and the playback of I Drove all night: 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
Jessyka Posted February 27, 2014 at 03:09 PM Posted February 27, 2014 at 03:09 PM I believe it was on the first night in Bercy during TC tour that she almost fell over because a part of the moving stage didn't work properly. I remember commenting with my friend 'well, someone will get fired tonight'. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted February 28, 2014 at 11:05 AM Posted February 28, 2014 at 11:05 AM I believe it was on the first night in Bercy during TC tour that she almost fell over because a part of the moving stage didn't work properly. I remember commenting with my friend 'well, someone will get fired tonight'.I haven't seen that video.....Off with his head! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.