Thomas Posted July 4, 2008 at 05:46 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 05:46 PM The Millennium concert thing happened before the show even started, some guy tried to get backstage but was apprehended almost immediately by security who discovered a taser gun/cattle prod in his possession. He never got close to Celine though, so don't worry. Quote
Thomas Posted July 4, 2008 at 05:47 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 05:47 PM Written by Thomas from 'that' website.Also "this" website. Quote
CelineRules! Posted July 4, 2008 at 07:09 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 07:09 PM A friend who went to the Taking Chances concert in Amsterdam said to me that she forgot the words to "Love can move mountains". Where she's supposed to sing "You got to feel it in your soul" she got mixed up and just said "you got feel it here, there, whatever..." I thought is was funny, wish I heard that.... Quote
angeluk2 Posted July 4, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 08:48 PM Its refreshing to see/hear that she forgets her own lyrics sometimes as we only usually get to see her when she is perfect(which is most of the time )makes me love her more to be honest.....although not sure how that is possible Quote CHOCOLATE is the answer....I don't give a damn what the question was!
zoea2812 Posted July 4, 2008 at 08:51 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 08:51 PM Oh, just the though of somebody trying to harm Celine makes me feel sick to the stomach. Thank God nobody has ever hurt her. 1 Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
ThisTime Posted July 4, 2008 at 09:33 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 09:33 PM Celine messing up the lipping REALLY bad LOL Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
venezia7 Posted July 5, 2008 at 11:15 AM Posted July 5, 2008 at 11:15 AM The best: ouch lol shes so amazing though the way she handles it very proffesional. does she have problems with her earpiece as well because she seems to touch it a few times. Quote http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/goldengryffindor/Celinedionsig-1.jpg
reamary Posted July 5, 2008 at 03:57 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 03:57 PM Its refreshing to see/hear that she forgets her own lyrics sometimes as we only usually get to see her when she is perfect(which is most of the time )makes me love her more to be honest.....although not sure how that is possible Yeah me too, it kinda makes me love her more to see her like "not perfect", sometimes forgetting lyrics etc. In Helsinki concert too she messed up the lyrics at one point in Pour que tu m'aimes encore, it was funny 'cos I was singing the part "right" and realized she didn't. But it's just so cute! 1 Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Timster Posted July 5, 2008 at 03:57 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 03:57 PM Ouch! I feel so sorry for her in Vienna! Why would the music still play but not the voice! Her live singing sounded horrible aswell cos she obviously hadn't had that llipped song to warm up! Quote
reamary Posted July 5, 2008 at 04:14 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 04:14 PM Celine messing up the lipping REALLY bad LOL Oh god she was absolutely adorable!! She looked so cute when she realized something wasn't going right! But after she could continue it perfectly til the end, what a true professional back then already. Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
zoea2812 Posted July 5, 2008 at 04:21 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 04:21 PM I kinda get embarrassed for her and just want to go and give her a cuddle Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Timster Posted July 5, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 09:12 PM (edited) I'm still confused with the Vienna concert. If the background music played, then surely her voice would too. The only way what happened that night is possible is if the musicians play live and Celine's voice is an acapella played over the top, which would mean that IDAL in A New Day... was lipped!!!! :o Unless they made some amazing acapella from the DVD which I highly doubt would be possible! Edited July 5, 2008 at 09:13 PM by ShuttleDiscovery Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted July 5, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 09:28 PM Celine messing up the lipping REALLY bad LOL She handled that quit well actually. Quote
ThisTime Posted July 5, 2008 at 09:31 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 09:31 PM Celine messing up the lipping REALLY bad LOL She handled that quit well actually.She did handle it well (: Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Chula Posted July 6, 2008 at 05:12 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 05:12 AM Its refreshing to see/hear that she forgets her own lyrics sometimes I think such kind of mistake is critical. She never forgotten like this so often. I think it is abnormal. Maybe she has to practice more. As you know, she never done this mistake in FIY and LTAL tour AT ALL. Quote
Bellamy Posted July 6, 2008 at 05:39 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 05:39 AM As you know, she never done this mistake in FIY and LTAL tour AT ALL. She did. Not to mention there were much less bootleg back then. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
C.D._LoVer Posted July 6, 2008 at 07:01 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 07:01 AM The best: OMG she messed that up so bad! But I love how she handled that. she is so great!!!! Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
CELINEFAN01 Posted February 2, 2014 at 08:54 PM Posted February 2, 2014 at 08:54 PM The few details I can remember in regards to the "assassination attempt" aren't many. I vaguely remember hearing that some guy tried to run up on stage with a stun gun/taser and tase her to death. Luckily security and her crew held the crazy guy back. I think his attitude toward the whole thing was one of, "If I can't have her nobody can." Truly sad. I don't have any bad feelings for the guy. Somebody who is willing to do that has some serious mental illness(es) going on. For that I don't think he should be blamed entirely. I also remember, vaguely again, that someone sent a "white, powdery substance" to Celine in the mail when the anthrax scare was going on. How true this is I don't know, but I do remember hearing about it. Anyway, back to things that went wrong during concerts... Um...I remember someone telling me that when "(Et) Je t'aime encore" was in A New Day... the curtain that dropped down from the sky for Elijah Brown to sit on ended up tearing which caused the English translation being transfered onto the LED screen from then on out. Then there was the time during A New Day... when she got VERY sick and had a panic attack and had to cancel the show halfway through. I believe it was right before "I Surrender." The chandeliers came down and that was it. Question: To any of you who went to the television tapings for These Are Special Times and/or All The Way...A Decade Of Song did anything happen there? Did any songs have to be reshot? - Joe Can you explain to me the panic attack situation??? I didn knew that , she felt bad during the whole show? Or what happened? Ong poor Celine )))): 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 2, 2014 at 09:25 PM Posted February 2, 2014 at 09:25 PM Sound problem during the 'Sans Attendre Tour' in Paris. (November 30, 2013): 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 3, 2014 at 12:13 AM Posted February 3, 2014 at 12:13 AM (edited) Can you explain to me the panic attack situation??? I didn knew that , she felt bad during the whole show? Or what happened? Ong poor Celine )))): My memory is foggy about this incident as it was from many years ago, but I will do my best to describe what I know/remember. I believe Celine was sick that week and either had already cancelled shows earlier in the week, or was just about to cancel shows. Well, she tried to perform one night while sick because that's the type of dedication she has to her concerts. Anyway, right as "I Surrender" was to begin, she was nowhere to be seen on stage. From what sources back then claim, she was having a very mild panic attack backstage because she wasn't able to breathe properly due to the illness she had that night. The rest of the show was cancelled and guests were refunded their monies. I hope the above description is at least SOMEWHAT accurate. If anybody else has a better memory of this night, please share! Edited February 3, 2014 at 12:13 AM by SuperLove4Celine 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 3, 2014 at 03:16 AM Posted February 3, 2014 at 03:16 AM (edited) I wish some of these were on video. The Seoul one was the longest, I think? Also I would have loved to see the one when she got stuck on stage, I think she was about to sing Overjoyed??? Edited February 3, 2014 at 03:16 AM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted February 3, 2014 at 03:32 AM Posted February 3, 2014 at 03:32 AM (edited) My memory is foggy about this incident as it was from many years ago, but I will do my best to describe what I know/remember. I believe Celine was sick that week and either had already cancelled shows earlier in the week, or was just about to cancel shows. Well, she tried to perform one night while sick because that's the type of dedication she has to her concerts. Anyway, right as "I Surrender" was to begin, she was nowhere to be seen on stage. From what sources back then claim, she was having a very mild panic attack backstage because she wasn't able to breathe properly due to the illness she had that night. The rest of the show was cancelled and guests were refunded their monies. I hope the above description is at least SOMEWHAT accurate. If anybody else has a better memory of this night, please share! This was in For Keeps, too -- it said that she had an asthma attack compounded by a panic attack -- she'd been in LA on the most polluted day of the year, flew right to Vegas and went right in to her show, and I guess it was all too much. Edited February 3, 2014 at 03:33 AM by chocolatechip15 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted February 3, 2014 at 03:34 AM Posted February 3, 2014 at 03:34 AM At the A New Day Has Come CBS special something went wrong (no, she didn't make a deal with the devil for an empty IOU) This made me literally LOL! Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted February 3, 2014 at 03:34 AM Posted February 3, 2014 at 03:34 AM My memory is foggy about this incident as it was from many years ago, but I will do my best to describe what I know/remember. I believe Celine was sick that week and either had already cancelled shows earlier in the week, or was just about to cancel shows. Well, she tried to perform one night while sick because that's the type of dedication she has to her concerts. Anyway, right as "I Surrender" was to begin, she was nowhere to be seen on stage. From what sources back then claim, she was having a very mild panic attack backstage because she wasn't able to breathe properly due to the illness she had that night. The rest of the show was cancelled and guests were refunded their monies. I hope the above description is at least SOMEWHAT accurate. If anybody else has a better memory of this night, please share! Omg she is so profesional , but I dont like that she goes through all this horribles stuffs ): Thank youuu for remember and posting it, were you at the concert that night??? Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 3, 2014 at 06:31 AM Posted February 3, 2014 at 06:31 AM Omg she is so profesional , but I dont like that she goes through all this horribles stuffs ): Thank youuu for remember and posting it, were you at the concert that night??? I was not. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 3, 2014 at 07:45 AM Posted February 3, 2014 at 07:45 AM Written by Thomas from 'that' website. Interesting information about the LTAL tour: - Tell Him was sang during the concerts in Paris but they were cut from the DVD release of the show, possibly for technical reasons since the song relied heavily on the big screen. - The strap of Celine's top snapped while singing LCMM during her show in Philadelphia on August 25, 1998 and she had to cover her chest with a baseball cap thrown to her by someone in the audience. Taking Chances TourAs for Live in Macau 2008, Celine almost fell on stage just a few seconds before shouting "Is that all right Macau?" There was a DVD of the LTAL tour??? How about the Gala de l'ADISQ when she was performing "Terre" and almost fell out of the globe she was making her entrance on. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celinebestlover Posted February 3, 2014 at 12:03 PM Posted February 3, 2014 at 12:03 PM In one of her performances of Terre she was supposed to come down in a metal globe, now halfway through her protective belt snapped or unbuckled and the globe kept moving in mid air so Celine clutched to the rail. Celine was shouting "Stop, Stop" but the band replayed the intro. It was super scary for her I think it's mentioned in For Keeps or one of the interviews. But then like a pro she is, Celine went with the whole song perfectly! Here's the video: Quote
celinebestlover Posted February 3, 2014 at 12:04 PM Posted February 3, 2014 at 12:04 PM Oh and then there's this video of stuff going wrong with the TTWT. Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted February 3, 2014 at 01:01 PM Posted February 3, 2014 at 01:01 PM There was a DVD of the LTAL tour??? It's ACDS, Tell Him was cut from the CD/DVD release. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.