Krys Posted August 1, 2008 at 03:42 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 03:42 PM i, on the other hand, feel like removing them out of the Fun & Games Quote
Bellamy Posted August 1, 2008 at 03:45 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 03:45 PM i, on the other hand, feel like removing them out of the Fun & Games Sorry, honey. That's why we need a mod there. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted August 1, 2008 at 03:47 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 03:47 PM one day im clearing it out Quote
ferjaacu Posted June 27, 2011 at 05:51 PM Posted June 27, 2011 at 05:51 PM (edited) Great to have found this !! I've been asking Krys to tell me what those expressions mean... Now I can leave her alone hahaha THanks !! Edited June 27, 2011 at 05:52 PM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted June 30, 2011 at 03:44 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 03:44 AM What does "KWIM" mean? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
volleyceline Posted June 30, 2011 at 04:41 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 04:41 AM ^ Ohhhhh!!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Krys Posted June 30, 2011 at 04:47 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 04:47 AM Hehe. I didn't know it either until I think I asked someone about it. Some of these are confusing as hell Quote
volleyceline Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:17 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 05:17 AM Definitely! Like so complicated you might as well type out the words Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Samstertje Posted June 30, 2011 at 10:32 AM Posted June 30, 2011 at 10:32 AM and of courseFTW - For The Win Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
ferjaacu Posted July 1, 2011 at 03:19 AM Posted July 1, 2011 at 03:19 AM And there's always someone coming with a new one... Like IWLYFEC !!! (I will love you for ever Celine!!!) Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted July 1, 2011 at 03:21 AM Posted July 1, 2011 at 03:21 AM ^ It would actually be IWLYFC, cause for + ever is one word ILY Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
volleyceline Posted July 1, 2011 at 05:22 PM Posted July 1, 2011 at 05:22 PM ^ Leurv that one! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
sfbaysinger Posted July 3, 2011 at 03:39 PM Posted July 3, 2011 at 03:39 PM Me too, but I had to ask a few people first what it was. And OMFD, love that too. Wonder who came up with it.Is it just me, or does anyone feel kinda lazy when they write out abreviations? Is this what we've come to? Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Krys Posted July 3, 2011 at 03:44 PM Posted July 3, 2011 at 03:44 PM Seems redundant to me when you already have OMG. Somebody started it. I can't remember who. Then it spread like wildfire. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 3, 2011 at 09:41 PM Posted July 3, 2011 at 09:41 PM and of courseFTW - For The Win That can also mean "f*ck the world," too. Another one is SMH which means "shaking my head." Quote
I Love You Posted July 3, 2011 at 09:50 PM Posted July 3, 2011 at 09:50 PM Some of them I knew, but some of them I didn't. Quote
Samstertje Posted July 4, 2011 at 05:15 AM Posted July 4, 2011 at 05:15 AM Ok now..GPOY???I really don't know that one ? Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 4, 2011 at 05:40 PM Posted July 4, 2011 at 05:40 PM Ok now..GPOY???I really don't know that one ? Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gpoy Quote
I Love You Posted July 4, 2011 at 06:27 PM Posted July 4, 2011 at 06:27 PM B.I.L= Brother in Law S.I.L.= Sister In Law. Quote
Samstertje Posted July 5, 2011 at 12:51 PM Posted July 5, 2011 at 12:51 PM Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gpoy never would've come up with that.... Quote http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
ferjaacu Posted July 6, 2011 at 05:52 AM Posted July 6, 2011 at 05:52 AM ^^^ Me neither !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.