MTJ Posted June 26, 2008 at 01:41 AM Posted June 26, 2008 at 01:41 AM why though (im always perplexed by this) does everyone hold I surrender so high up on a pedistal? i think its the most awfully boring and predictable song evvver - i look upon it with a sneer.Because of the extended notes she sings in the live AND versions Quote
marckvls Posted June 26, 2008 at 02:41 AM Posted June 26, 2008 at 02:41 AM The Power Of Love, I think, has her most powerful note! [Live]:Of TPO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!Tan tan tan tan! Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
billyitaly86 Posted June 26, 2008 at 03:56 AM Posted June 26, 2008 at 03:56 AM GUYS.... DON'T FORGET THE GREATEST REWARD Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted June 26, 2008 at 04:38 AM Posted June 26, 2008 at 04:38 AM mmm All By Myself this is the only song where she could blow up a note like that ! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
karatedude317 Posted June 26, 2008 at 04:54 AM Posted June 26, 2008 at 04:54 AM (edited) Don't forget I CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE! VERY powerful especially the first time she sang it in the 90's. Also, God Bless America. Very strong especially in the end. Powerful for obvious reasons. Another one not mentioned, ANDHC. Although there aren't soaring vocals in it, there are quite a few key changes (I can't BELIEVE I'VE been TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL with loooove). Also a new DAAAAAY HAAAAAAS come toward the end sounds great especially when she sings it live. The words to the song are very powerful, and I love the remix track. Edited June 26, 2008 at 04:55 AM by karatedude317 Quote
rta Posted June 26, 2008 at 05:10 PM Posted June 26, 2008 at 05:10 PM This is a hard question.Here are some song I consider strong. UsLe Blues Du Business Man (sorry my French isn't all that good)Calling youThe PrayerDreamin of you All I can think of just now. Quote
pigeon- Posted June 26, 2008 at 06:30 PM Posted June 26, 2008 at 06:30 PM The Greatest RewardI SurrenderAll By MyselfTo Love You MoreSeduces Me (!!! From 'If I should die tomorrow....' HUGE goosebump moment!)Have You Ever Been In LoveIt's All Coming Back To Me NowThe First Time Ever I Saw Your FaceRiver Deep, Mountain HighMy Heart Will Go OnLe Blues Du BusinessmanWhere Does My Heart Beat Now .... And many, many more but these have touched my heart. Quote http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/pigeon84/celine_dion_5132355.jpg ...Helsinki.June 9th.2008... ...Sometimes Dreams Do Come True...
clarice Posted July 15, 2008 at 02:54 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 02:54 PM It's all coming back to me nowAll by myselfI surrenderSeduces meAloneMy love ( i have a special "relationship" with this song since Céline's concert in Prague)Bcs you loved meEt je t'aime encoreVoleOn s'est aime a causeCall the manPQTMEI want you to need me ( so beautiful lyric)To love you more I have to dreamIs nothing sacred anymoreContre nature...I can't find one song .. i love all Céline's songs Quote I love you, Céline, I know i dohttp://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/ThinkSig.jpg
hidden_ego Posted July 15, 2008 at 05:14 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 05:14 PM all by myselfi surrender Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.