Ann Posted June 10, 2008 at 10:48 AM Posted June 10, 2008 at 10:48 AM many of celine song are strong, but the strongest are:I surrenderjust wake awayis nothing sacredit's all coming back to me nowalone Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2gxi9ad.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/15nlt8y.jpg My videos"Face of hope signatures"celinediongraphics.com
Jacqui Posted June 10, 2008 at 10:58 AM Posted June 10, 2008 at 10:58 AM There are a lot, but one that really stood out to me recently was Map To My Heart. I was watching the recording session and WOAH....she really hits and holds those notes, she's able to be so loud yet still in control of the pitch and all that. Quote
Snowhite Posted June 10, 2008 at 11:12 AM Posted June 10, 2008 at 11:12 AM (edited) All by myself is her strongest...It has the highest Celine's note Edited June 10, 2008 at 11:13 AM by Snowhite Quote
bkitt Posted June 10, 2008 at 11:18 AM Posted June 10, 2008 at 11:18 AM All By Myself (anymooooorrrrrrreeee , Think Twice (I always turn up the "NO, NO, NO , NOOOOOOO, look back before you leave my life..." part... perfect), I Surrender (From the "Right here, right now" part ) and My Heart Will Go On... "You'rrrreee here, there's NOTHING I fear" OMG just gives me that butterflies in the stomach feeling kind of like the feeling when you're in a lift if you know what I mean I just love those bits True, true, true!!! These are all very strong and powerful vocally! Quote ~ Bkitt
Black Kitten Posted June 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM Posted June 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM (edited) and who would forget the last part of When I Need You? i sooooo love her high notes there. "ohh when i need love, i hold out my hand and i toooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhhhh loooove...and i never knew, oooohh never knew there was so much love...and keeping me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm night and daaaaaaay... ooooohhhhhwhen i neeeeeed yooouuuuooohhhhhhhh!!!i just clooose me eeeyes....when i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddit's only a heartbeeeeaaat awaaaiiiaaaaaayyyy... oooohhhh...." she's like possessed when she recorded this song. buti love love love it! Edited June 10, 2008 at 11:43 AM by dhena Quote
CellyDee87 Posted June 10, 2008 at 12:00 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 12:00 PM and who would forget the last part of When I Need You? i sooooo love her high notes there. "ohh when i need love, i hold out my hand and i toooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhhhh loooove...and i never knew, oooohh never knew there was so much love...and keeping me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm night and daaaaaaay... ooooohhhhhwhen i neeeeeed yooouuuuooohhhhhhhh!!!i just clooose me eeeyes....when i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddit's only a heartbeeeeaaat awaaaiiiaaaaaayyyy... oooohhhh...." she's like possessed when she recorded this song. buti love love love it! OMG true I forgot about this song it's also FANTASTIC! I must make a Celine "Goosebumps" Compilation album! Quote
frana Posted June 10, 2008 at 01:05 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 01:05 PM Hi everyone !!!! Strongest songs for me are : Alone , The Power of Love , Think Twice , Live , All By Myself , JeTaime Encore , To Love You More , And more songs Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Angelique Posted June 10, 2008 at 02:28 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 02:28 PM All by myselfIt's all coming back to me nowLe blues du businessmanThink twice The prayer (feat. Andrea Bocelli) I just loooooooove these songs, and I just love her voice Quote
charmedceline Posted June 10, 2008 at 02:34 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 02:34 PM For me, these songs are the strongest: 1) Think twice2) Prayer (this one is so powerful....love it)3) Fade away Quote
ryba Posted June 10, 2008 at 02:40 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 02:40 PM TOUS LES SECRTES! i love it Quote
beautyroses Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:25 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:25 PM in my opinion these are strongest as I remember1-where does my heart beat now 2-it's all coming back to me now3-all by myself (not my fave but it is reallly strong)4-I surrender5-Then you look at me Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
beautyroses Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:33 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:33 PM I should addsurprise surprise fade awayand eyes on me Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
abbie Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:42 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:42 PM it's silly but just thinking about her voice gives me goosebumps sometimes...like when i play her singing in my head. ok, that makes me sounds crazy but you know what i mean? haha Quote My world is a better place because of you...
σνєяєχιѕтιиg ιи ℓιмвσ Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:50 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:50 PM gutsy vocals: 1. this time2. alone strong vocals: 1. i want you to need me2. then you look at me3. fade away4. all by myself5. i surrender perfect vocals: 1. us2. the greatest reward3. just walk away4. water from the moon theres many more that i cant be bothered to type out Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:58 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 03:58 PM "The Reason""Tu restes avec moi""C'est pour toi""Comment t'aimer""On traverse un miroir""I Love You Goodbye""Pour que tu m'aimes encore""Vole""This Time""Alone" Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
No1IrishFan Posted June 10, 2008 at 04:10 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 04:10 PM I think Celine gives an amazing strong performance in My Love Quote
C.D._LoVer Posted June 10, 2008 at 04:29 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 04:29 PM Yes map to my heart and just fade away are two really great strong songs too! gosh there are too many! Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
Bell Posted June 10, 2008 at 04:33 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 04:33 PM Some of you say that most/all of Celine's songs are strong and I have to agree. But if I must choose only 1...'TOUS LES BLUES SONT ECRITS POUR TOI'. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
hamiltonclare Posted June 10, 2008 at 10:49 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 10:49 PM I get goosebumps everytime I hear I Surrender....god. That beat where the orchestra stops and its just Celine....Wow. I have to say that I think Tell Him with Barbara Streisand is vocally pretty great though perhaps not the best at showing off her range..... Quote Wembley 1996Vegas 2007Manchester 03/05/08 - 4th rowLondon 06/05/08 - 4th rowLondon 08/05/08 - front rowBirmingham 10/05/08 - front rowParis - 24/05/08 - 5th row
CellyDee87 Posted June 11, 2008 at 05:22 AM Posted June 11, 2008 at 05:22 AM There are a lot, but one that really stood out to me recently was Map To My Heart. I was watching the recording session and WOAH....she really hits and holds those notes, she's able to be so loud yet still in control of the pitch and all that. Yeah Map To My Heart is amazing also, I adore that song Quote
cmcdaori Posted June 11, 2008 at 09:29 AM Posted June 11, 2008 at 09:29 AM Interesting.. 1.All by myself2.Les blues du bisinessman3.The power of love4.That's just the woman in me5.Goodbye's... Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
AbigailCallum Posted June 12, 2008 at 12:19 PM Posted June 12, 2008 at 12:19 PM All by myselfPower of LovePower of a DreamThe PrayerThink TwiceThe Reason Quote http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/HisGoldenEyesForum/a-1.jpg LEUTE AUS ÖSTERREICH MACHT MIT:::http://my.sms.at/slangsta_4_life/gruppen/r...V2usTq7wTEJdJCb
warriorbard Posted June 23, 2008 at 02:22 PM Posted June 23, 2008 at 02:22 PM This thread is like almost impossible to reply! It's just so hard to choose!! I would have to go for (probably cuz they are some of my ultimate fav songs): 1: To Love You More2: It's All Coming Back To Me Now3: Drove All Night4: I Surrender5: Tell Him6: The Power Of Love7: All By Myself8: Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore9: My Heart Will Go On Quote "In my world everyone's a pony. And they all eat rainbows! And poop butterflies!"
godessceline Posted June 23, 2008 at 02:45 PM Posted June 23, 2008 at 02:45 PM ok, so we all know céline can belt out a song and nail it perfectly with her amaaaazingly STRONG voice. but which of her songs best shows off her high notes and strong vocals? i havent heard ALL of céline's stuff, but ones that come to mind for me - 'i surrender' - perhaps her strongest? i surrender aaaaaaaaa-aallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll'sorry for love (original)' - im not sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'all by myself' - anymooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee 'the reason' - 'i drove all night' - insiiii-IIIIDDDDEEEE what do you guys think? I agree with all of those, they're amazing. I'm going to have to add Then You Look At Me (and I am not lost anymore /you look at me and life comes from you), I want you to need me (I just wnat to be everywhere you are/The way that I taste you feel you, breathe you, need you) and "Live". Taking Chances ( that really high note omg) I agree...although it's not very STRONG as such, it's way, wayyy high for being a chest voice note! I remember hearing it for the first time going "Jesus!". Quote http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg "...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus". I love you Céline! Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008
CelineRox Posted June 23, 2008 at 03:26 PM Posted June 23, 2008 at 03:26 PM there are so many, here are a few some of mine All by myselfTo love you moreThink twiceI surrenderIs nothing sacredlove is on the waylive (for the one Ilove)Then you look at meUs there are more but can't think of them allright now Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
sacredceline Posted June 23, 2008 at 05:58 PM Posted June 23, 2008 at 05:58 PM My TOP 10 : - Is nothing sacred (absolutely amazing)- Then you look at me- Cherche encore (so powerful)- Les blues sont ecrits pour toi ("c'était les TIEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN" : my heart stop to beat each time i listen to this moment of the song)- All by myself (of course)- Aun existe amor - I don't know or Je sais pas ( i love both version)- Falling into You (not the most powerful but her voice is so perfect)- Because you loved me (so romantical)- Her "summerime" version !! amazing - The Power of the dream (Feel the FLAME !!!!! awesome !) Quote
SensationalCeline Posted June 24, 2008 at 01:21 AM Posted June 24, 2008 at 01:21 AM To me, she doesn't have ONE strong song. She has very many..In my opinion they are: All By MyselfI Drove All NightThe First Time Ever I Saw Your FaceThen You Look At MeThe Power of The DreamBecause You Loved MeTo Love You MoreI SurrenderTell HimThe Power Of Love Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Juls Posted June 24, 2008 at 11:09 AM Posted June 24, 2008 at 11:09 AM I would say that the song that shows how powerful Celine's voice really is and shows just how talented she is has to be........... MY HEART WILL GO ON...... there are loads to pick from but this one beats them all, I think anyway Quote
Hilda Posted June 24, 2008 at 05:10 PM Posted June 24, 2008 at 05:10 PM well of her very own i think it would be think twice or it's all coming back to me now. (epic) why though (im always perplexed by this) does everyone hold I surrender so high up on a pedistal? i think its the most awfully boring and predictable song evvver - i look upon it with a sneer. Quote
MTJ Posted June 26, 2008 at 01:39 AM Posted June 26, 2008 at 01:39 AM She's never done it live, and I don't really think she could, but the long note in the original Sorry For Love is unbelievable. I actually think (there are probably old topics on this) that it was largely edited and adjusted. ...Cause it's just too amazing to be possible Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.