Davey84 Posted June 27, 2008 at 10:02 AM Posted June 27, 2008 at 10:02 AM ah damn! they didn't have that one in Europe!! it's much prettier then the 'only letters' one Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Davey84 Posted July 4, 2008 at 01:59 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 01:59 PM new exciting item in the boutique!!! Luxury Luggage Tag / Étiquette à bagage de luxeReminiscent of the shape of a CD, this soft, Ultrahyde tag is a must-have travel accessory. The stunning design features the ‘Celine Dion’ logo embossed on the front panel and contrasting top-stitching. This gorgeous tag includes a covered ID window (the size of a business card) and adjustable strap with a chic silver-toned buckle. Its generous size (4.5” / 11.5 cm diameter) and distinctive shape will make your baggage stand out with sophistication and style! Available in ravishing red or beautiful classic black. Exclusive to TeamCeline members, EXTRA SPECIAL DISCOUNT when you buy a Set of 2 Luggage Tags!! http://media.musictoday.com/store/bands/1583/product_medium/CXAM104.jpg This item is a must-have for fans travelling the world to see Celine on stage! and they aint cheap either!!! 16 dollars each! I do wonder who comes up with these 'amazing' things the Falling into You tourbook is on sale too... now that's something interesting! http://celinedion.shop.musictoday.com/Prod...2&pc=CXAM96 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Bellamy Posted July 4, 2008 at 02:01 PM Author Posted July 4, 2008 at 02:01 PM and they aint cheap either!!! 16 dollars each! Cause it's made by LUXURY real leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $16 is TeamCeline price. Regular price is $20.00 each. And what's more exciting. TeamCeline members only!! Buy 2 Luxury Luggage Tags and save 25% off the regular price!! When bought separately, these items cost $40 for non-members, but TeamCeline members can choose the colour combination that they like and purchase them together for only $30!! Don’t miss out on this exclusive Set of 2 Luxury Luggage Tags special offerhttp://celinedion.shop.musictoday.com/Prod...mp;pc=CX27COMBO Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Filine Posted July 4, 2008 at 02:13 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 02:13 PM I would define the term "Gorgeous" quite differently...How hard can it be to think of something interesting...LOLThomas should go work for them Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
CelineRox Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:13 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:13 PM new exciting item in the boutique!!! Luxury Luggage Tag / Étiquette à bagage de luxeReminiscent of the shape of a CD, this soft, Ultrahyde tag is a must-have travel accessory. The stunning design features the ‘Celine Dion’ logo embossed on the front panel and contrasting top-stitching. This gorgeous tag includes a covered ID window (the size of a business card) and adjustable strap with a chic silver-toned buckle. Its generous size (4.5” / 11.5 cm diameter) and distinctive shape will make your baggage stand out with sophistication and style! Available in ravishing red or beautiful classic black. Exclusive to TeamCeline members, EXTRA SPECIAL DISCOUNT when you buy a Set of 2 Luggage Tags!! http://media.musictoday.com/store/bands/1583/product_medium/CXAM104.jpg This item is a must-have for fans travelling the world to see Celine on stage! and they aint cheap either!!! 16 dollars each! I do wonder who comes up with these 'amazing' things the Falling into You tourbook is on sale too... now that's something interesting! http://celinedion.shop.musictoday.com/Prod...2&pc=CXAM96 haha yeah I saw this too Can't they come up with better things than these Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:19 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:19 PM Oh geeez...I swear there needs to be SOMEONE completely different coming up with the stuff they sell. I can think of a million things that would sell like crazy and be awesome merch Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:21 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:21 PM I really would like the "Celine on stage" poster, though Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:24 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:24 PM ANDDDD if it wasn't for their nasty way of shipping things, I'd buy the FIY tour program...but my luck, I'd recieve it in shreds...as I have others things from the past Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
CelineRox Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:29 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:29 PM ANDDDD if it wasn't for their nasty way of shipping things, I'd buy the FIY tour program...but my luck, I'd recieve it in shreds...as I have others things from the past have you?! Did you send it back? I ordered it and it was fine I love it Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:39 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:39 PM ANDDDD if it wasn't for their nasty way of shipping things, I'd buy the FIY tour program...but my luck, I'd recieve it in shreds...as I have others things from the past have you?! Did you send it back? I ordered it and it was fine I love it Yeah, anytime I've ordered "paper" products from them, they are torn and ripped and all kinds of crap. I only order soft things now from them or like keychains...I did send my magazines back, but the ones I recieved the 2nd time were even worse than the first! Plus it took them like 2 months to get to me...now, it isn't THAT far from Canada to here... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
CelineRox Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:53 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:53 PM That's so weird, wouldn't it make more sense for them to ripped if they were travelling further, like to me in the UK? Why can't they put them in better packaging stupid people Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Filine Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:54 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 03:54 PM I haven't bought anything in the last 5 years... Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
CelineRules! Posted July 4, 2008 at 08:04 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 08:04 PM I remember getting the mail about the "Unique new merchandise". I also remember thinking: "Who in their right mind would intentionnaly buy that just because it says 'Celine Dion' on it"? I mean last week they were giving away 'versatile' bottles in the local supermarket if you bought 2 bottles of some sportdrink. And now I read they are giving them away when you order something else? Hmmmm, I wonder why? Quote
Jacqui Posted July 5, 2008 at 02:01 AM Posted July 5, 2008 at 02:01 AM That's...not the best...but I still wanted it lol...until I realised it's made of leather...why did they have to kill a cow for it? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted July 5, 2008 at 04:07 AM Posted July 5, 2008 at 04:07 AM I'd be happier if they actually sold the cows live, and shipped them, they can just brand "Celine Dion" on the side of it and ship it straight to ya! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Jacqui Posted July 5, 2008 at 05:41 AM Posted July 5, 2008 at 05:41 AM I'd be happier if they actually sold the cows live, and shipped them, they can just brand "Celine Dion" on the side of it and ship it straight to ya! Yeah I would buy that, if I had a meadow! Seriously. Quote
Jacqui Posted July 5, 2008 at 06:03 AM Posted July 5, 2008 at 06:03 AM Something like this? "Versatile Moo Cow." http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l139/PaulaFanJacqui/Other/ACelinecow.jpg Note: This is the result of extreme boredom on a Saturday afternoon. It is not meant to offend anyone. I love Celine. I just happen to like cows too...alive cows. Quote
marneeceline Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:24 AM Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:24 AM i got my WATER BOTTLE!!! woooooooo now is my work drink bottle! hhehehehehe Quote http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/marnee007/hotty4marne.jpgmy love for celine dion will live forever. xxxxx. http://www.cfsquared.orgMy Taking Chances World TourMarch 31st 2008 Brisbane Australia April 2nd 2008 Melbourne AustraliaApril 5th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)April 6th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)February 10th 2009 Quebec Canada First Time ever touching Celine! I got 1st HUG off stage! February 12th 2009 Montreal Canada First time Catwalk Seats sooo much attention from Miss Dion! February 14th 2009 Montreal Canada Touched Celine as she left. Asked her to be my Valentine! February 15th 2009 Montreal Canada I MET CELINE DION BACKSTAGE!!!!!! February 26th 2009 Omaha Nebraska Gave Celine Shadow Of Love Sunglasses! Front ROW! I got the Last Stage Hug of the TOUR!!!!!!
Filine Posted July 5, 2008 at 11:58 AM Posted July 5, 2008 at 11:58 AM LMAO at the cow, MOOOOOOOOOOOH Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
bkitt Posted July 5, 2008 at 10:51 PM Posted July 5, 2008 at 10:51 PM Something like this? "Versatile Moo Cow." http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l139/PaulaFanJacqui/Other/ACelinecow.jpg Note: This is the result of extreme boredom on a Saturday afternoon. It is not meant to offend anyone. I love Celine. I just happen to like cows too...alive cows. LOL........how about this........the Versatile Celine Dion autographed toothpaste dispenser........not only cleans your teeth, you can use it to clean your tub, sink, and jewelry..........now THAT is versatile!!! LOL Don't forget to use the Versatile Water Bottle to water the cow and clean up all the toothpaste! Hope this attachment works......I couldn't figure out how to copy it!!! toothpaste.bmp Quote ~ Bkitt
Jacqui Posted July 6, 2008 at 03:07 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 03:07 AM LOL good idea, the water bottle now becomes versatile!!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted July 6, 2008 at 03:47 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 03:47 AM I would buy that cow too! I'm not kidding...but I want a autographed pic of Celine riding it Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
ThisTime Posted July 6, 2008 at 05:40 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 05:40 AM I'd totally buy the toothpaste dispenser if it played a Celine song LOLYou could listen while you brush Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Filine Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:03 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:03 AM I would buy that cow too! I'm not kidding...but I want a autographed pic of Celine riding it http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/versatilecow.jpg There you go Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Davey84 Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:21 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:21 AM OMFG that's brilliant!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jacqui Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:45 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 10:45 AM LOL! Wow good job on the pic, it looks so real! Quote
Filine Posted July 6, 2008 at 11:52 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 11:52 AM Céline is going to kill me LOL Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
CelineRules! Posted July 6, 2008 at 11:58 AM Posted July 6, 2008 at 11:58 AM OMG , you guys are really having fun with this. I really love the second post: 1.you can feed a baby with it.2.stick it up somebody's mouth3.put juice in it4.throw it away to the trash can5.use its versatile characteristics to offer yourself celinish pleasure. I never thought there would be so many uses for it. That fifth possibility kinda takes my mind to some freaky places... Quote
Jacqui Posted July 6, 2008 at 12:08 PM Posted July 6, 2008 at 12:08 PM You could also get like, hundreds of them, and milk the versatile cows, and store the milk in the bottles! Hopefully Celine would know we make fun of her merchandise in a loving way Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.