CelineAndRene Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:32 AM Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:32 AM Of course she's not anorexic, she always looks healthy... Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:38 AM Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:38 AM I agree with Bralo20. A New Day show is one of the smartest decisions of the entertainment industry history. But look at the toll it took in the process Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:41 AM Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:41 AM You can almost bet all those who said Vegas show is bad for Celine are the fans who are bitter about they had never been to the show. I haven't been to the show, but i think it was a good move, but like i said, was it really worth the toll it took on her? Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
beautyroses Posted June 9, 2008 at 05:22 AM Author Posted June 9, 2008 at 05:22 AM i do believe that the 5 days a week show in vegas really made her look so old. the stress caused by the show, the commitments outside the colloseum, recording, guestings, rehearsals, everything. it's not normal for her to look older than her real age. the problem is, she is workaholic. she needs to rest. i wish when she comes back after her hiatus, she'll be in perfect shape again.you exactly said what I wanted to say thank you,as I said vegas was a 5 year marathon, so when you work alot and put so much stress on yourself it can age you Celine doesn't look her age,look at other singers Jlo,mariah madonna all of them look younger than Celine Of course she's not anorexic, she always looks healthy...nobody said here Celine is anorexic,okPeople , People , People her las vegas show didnt age her; life aged her lets remember she was in Las Vegas for 5 Years any normal person ages after 5 years. Show or no Show you would age.-Nmjshe does not look her age she looks older,she is workaholic even befor vegs she looked older than her age,but now she looks so much older than her age Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
beautyroses Posted June 9, 2008 at 06:10 AM Author Posted June 9, 2008 at 06:10 AM (edited) plz take a look at these picturesor maybe you can review your DVD's during this moment,I don't know if you can feel the stress she was facingduring these moments?.do you think this much stress 5 nights a week for five years doesn't effect her appreance,her body and her soul Edited June 9, 2008 at 06:20 AM by beautyroses Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Black Kitten Posted June 9, 2008 at 07:19 AM Posted June 9, 2008 at 07:19 AM exactly. i don't want to start an argument about her looks, im so tired of that. but i couldn't be more honest with this. just compare her recent photos to my siggy and look how fast she aged in just 10 years. she needs a complete rest and enjoy her private life. i am so looking forward for this tour to end. Quote
Jacqui Posted June 9, 2008 at 07:29 AM Posted June 9, 2008 at 07:29 AM Not to disagree that she needs a break- I totally think she deserves one! But I think most jobs include moments where you're thinking "Ohhhh crap...I'm never going to get these things done in time...I need a holiday..." Quote
Bralo20 Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:00 PM Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:00 PM Not to disagree that she needs a break- I totally think she deserves one! But I think most jobs include moments where you're thinking "Ohhhh crap...I'm never going to get these things done in time...I need a holiday..." That's correct... I agree that she needs a while of but nobody besides herself can tell how long she needs to take off...If you compare the Vegas shows to the Taking Chances tour I think the new tour is more stressfull to here than the Vegas shows... While performing in Vegas she could be at home at night and day and spend time with her family, she slept at her own bed and not in several hotels... She had some spare time to do the things she liked... This is total priceless... Ok, she had maybe some stress and yes on some days she will have hated the show... But haven't we all got those days? I see it also in my professional career also... I have a daytime job where i'm one of the responsibles for a department (fleet & material). One of my jobs is buying cars, trucks, tractors, cranes, etc... Everyday i'm have heavy discussions (or even (verbal) fights) with suppliers, dealers and constructors to get the best price and the best possible deliverytime... Also the planning of our trucks and machinery is done by our department etc... Every single day my collegues and I are suffering from stress... Besides my full time job i'm also a photographer for fire departments and sometimes also for the press and magazines... This means that i'm on standby from when i'm finished at the office till I go back the next morning. And since I'm also the president of a large non profit organisation most of my free time left is consumed by the organisation... And then I'm "lucky" that I don't have a wife or children... I'm sure that nearly everyone of us who is working has suffered stress on their job(s)... Sometimes you can get of those days when everything has been to much... To busy, missed deadlines, etc... Days that you have to destress from work... In my case I take the car and make a little tour and listen to some relaxing music, or I drive to the sea and have a walk on the beach... Or I go to bed early and listen again to some music... And multiple times a year I take a short break and go away for a day or 2... And I'm certain that most of us (working) have suffered stress during the year... Same thing with Céline, I don't doubt that she had stress during the Vegas period, I'm sure she had stress but I'm also sure that she had bad days. But in the end I'm certain that it wasn't as stressfull as being on tour arround the world. Nothing more stressfull than touring around the globe... Even when you have a private jet for use... Every night (or couple of nights) a new bed in a new hotel in a new city... Packing luggage over and over again, rushing through traffic from and to airports, making diversion to other airports when a show runs late and the nearest airport is closed during the night, etc... Such a tour can shorten a man's (or woman's) life easily... I think that she will have a break after the tour but how long? Nobody can tell at this moment. It's possible that she has enough with a couple of weeks to recuperate or maybe a few months? Maybe a year or multiple of years? But it's also possible that she has enough with a day or 2... It just depends from one to another, everybody is different... Some need to recuperate during a short time, others will need a longer time... But the aging isn't just from stress, it's also just from nature (stress will had a little hand in the aging but it's mostly natural)... Quote ...
beautyroses Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:48 PM Author Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:48 PM I know tour is more stressful but it has a fun part too,I think Celine is taking advantage of that in this tour more, like visiting differant cities and stuff like that, what I said is,vegas wassssssss too long Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
beautyroses Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:50 PM Author Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:50 PM also remember that we are normal and ordinary people with limited choices,but Celine is a celeberity with a wider range of choices,so she can live a better life Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.