KimboCosmo Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:44 PM The Vegas show was amazing to me. I'm so glad she did it, and I don't think she should have done anything different. 5 years was a long time, but hello, she is the one who agreed to it. No one "made" her... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:49 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:49 PM What I would do....I would retire 'cause THE DIVA, Mimi, is and will always be THE BEST.Celine doesn't exist, she's just a whiter shade of pale. Mariah is Class, Talent, Generosity and FULL THROTLE 10-Octave voice. :clap: :clap: :clap: So, the ttle of the topic should be What would Mariah do after 2002? Get fat like a cow. :wub: Quote
Nmj Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:52 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:52 PM I Wouldnt change anything accept for SONY Promotion and thats not Celines fault-Nmj Quote
KimboCosmo Posted June 6, 2008 at 09:00 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 09:00 PM Right Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Esty Posted June 7, 2008 at 07:13 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 07:13 AM After seeing Sony's attitude towards her, if I was her manager, I'd probably change labels... Quote
beautyroses Posted June 7, 2008 at 02:46 PM Author Posted June 7, 2008 at 02:46 PM What I would do....I would retire 'cause THE DIVA, Mimi, is and will always be THE BEST.Celine doesn't exist, she's just a whiter shade of pale. Mariah is Class, Talent, Generosity and FULL THROTLE 10-Octave voice. :clap: :clap: :clap: So, the ttle of the topic should be What would Mariah do after 2002? Get fat like a cow. :wub: ohhhhhhhhhh my god Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
celine_uk_canada Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:41 PM Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:41 PM the Vegas is one big mistake for celine. it may have a been personal mistake but not a professional one, 'a new day' was a huge success...but at the same time i think its damaged her love for singing....... even people i know who don't like Celine always say my god she sings with her heart but if you look the TC tour she isnt there as much as she used to be..... im hopeing when i see her in Montreal she'll be happier and more at home and sing with her heart ... thats the mean reason ive always loved her so much.... Quote
beautyroses Posted June 7, 2008 at 05:03 PM Author Posted June 7, 2008 at 05:03 PM the Vegas is one big mistake for celine. it may have a been personal mistake but not a professional one, 'a new day' was a huge success...but at the same time i think its damaged her love for singing....... even people i know who don't like Celine always say my god she sings with her heart but if you look the TC tour she isnt there as much as she used to be..... im hopeing when i see her in Montreal she'll be happier and more at home and sing with her heart ... thats the mean reason ive always loved her so much....yeah you are right,not oly it damaged her love for singing but also it damage her face and tired her so much to,in the dvd if Celine could hear her brother's voice he is pishing her to be quick and not to talk so much,it is like that she was always in a ruch I think it is like a maraton for five years or like one friend said eating pizza for breakfast,lunch and dinner for five years,singing singing and singing same songs over and over I think it really can be disgusting Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
mahyar_hajizadeh Posted June 8, 2008 at 08:31 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 08:31 AM What about donig some plastic surgery ? I mean it ! She looks older than her age ! Look at madonna and you will understand what I mean ! I wounder why she do not do some plastic surgery while it's so common ! Do NOT misunderstand me ! I do not mean I don't like they way she looks now ! I adore her ! But she can be better ! I belive her marathon in las vegas has somehow effeted her ! And also doing some duets with famouse composers like yanni , after all they have some common grounds . Quote
Javito Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:01 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:01 AM What about donig some plastic surgery ? I mean it ! She looks older than her age ! Look at madonna and you will understand what I mean ! I wounder why she do not do some plastic surgery while it's so common ! Do NOT misunderstand me ! I do not mean I don't like they way she looks now ! I adore her ! But she can be better ! I belive her marathon in las vegas has somehow effeted her ! And also doing some duets with famouse composers like yanni , after all they have some common grounds . OMG... poor Céline . I don't think platic surgery is the problem in Céline's career . The only problem is her record company, Sony BMG! She doesn't need any plastic surgery to shoot amazing videoclips and to sing great songs and release great singles with hot remixes. She just needs a "plastic surgery" in her recording company! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Jacqui Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:10 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:10 AM I don't think people buy Celine's CDs because of how she does or doesn't look. She's successful because of her talent. She doesn't need plastic surgery anyway, she's beautiful! Just look at the concert footage, or even the videos they play on the screens during the concert...she looks amazing...but most the world will never see it, due to lack of promotion. In response to the original question, I don't really know, other than the promotion issue. I want Celine to do what she wants to do, not what we want her to do. I think Vegas was a great idea at the time. Maybe 3 nights a week would've been better for her than 5. Maybe she should have stopped after 3 years and had another baby, because pregnancy would probably be harder on her now than it would've been back then...but that's not what happened, so we might as well focus on the present I'm thankful for every release we've got from her- not everything she does can be the coolest, or most successful event of her career, but I think that's ok. They all have their place Quote
Bralo20 Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:17 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:17 AM well, let's see... if celine will do another Vegas show in the future, they should pack their bags and live there for good. she abandoned her fans worldwide, and it will, 100% surely kill her carreer. it is unforgivable if they will do the Vegas show again. she better do an album once in a while, do some guestings, specials, visit other countries (not necessarily having a massive tour), and she'll be fine. just my 4 cents. they let many chances and opportunities passed them by. ANDHC did well, but the next year was a nightmare in celine's carreer. STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT! I find it rather selfish to say that she abandoned her fans worldwide during the Vegas show... What does she have to do then? Tour arround the world continuesly? Just a moment, I'm going to give you 2 scenario's which can happen in the future. Just give me the one you think will be the best for her: Scenario 1: After finishing the TC World tour she will take off and record an other album. At the end of 2009 the album will be released and starting from 2010 she will tour arround the world to "promote" the album. At the beginning of 2011 the tour is finished and another album has been recorded. Starting from 2012 she will be touring again arround the world. 2013, the tour is finished and another album is recorded, at the start of 2014 a new tour is started again (3rd world tour in just over 4 years). PRO: People arround the world can see her perform in their own countries. CONTRA: Due the rapid release of albums and the continues touring arround the world people will get bored, ticketsales will drop.She and her family will be tired of traveling and it will set through in her performances. Quality will drop. Scenario 2: After finishing the TC Worldtour she will take off and record another album, she has signed a new contract to perform in Caesar's during the next 3 years. Together with Franco Dragone (or an other one) she makes a new show which will be even better then A New Day. The budget for the show has increased and the sky IS the limit. During 2010 the new, amazing and never seen before, show will be released in Vegas. After the 3 year contract a new album is recorded and a new world tour is announced. PRO: She will be perfoming on a fixed place, people will be able to see her when they want to see her.She doesn't need to travel, she can spent more time with her familyA large budget will be provided to make a show, the show will be fantastic. Like the AND shows you will have a whole show and not just a concert.After the new contract people will be anxious to see her back during a world tour, ticket sales will be very good arround the world. CONTRA: Die hard fans will think that she will let down her fansPeople will think it's easy money So tell me, which option will be best for herself and her career? Give me a good reason why either scenario 1 or scenario 2 is best for her. And for her only not for you nor some other people who had problems with the AND show. Quote ...
Bralo20 Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:26 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:26 AM yeah you are right,not oly it damaged her love for singing but also it damage her face and tired her so much to,in the dvd if Celine could hear her brother's voice he is pishing her to be quick and not to talk so much,it is like that she was always in a ruch I think it is like a maraton for five years or like one friend said eating pizza for breakfast,lunch and dinner for five years,singing singing and singing same songs over and over I think it really can be disgusting Guys... If she didn't WANT to perform in Vegas i'm sure she would never have signed the contract nor the extensions either. Although there are multiple companies involved every day in the "Céline" brand she has the final decission... If she didn't want to perform in Vegas i'm sure she never signed the contract... Artist can be pushed by the management or the record companies but in the end the final decission is in the artist's hands and not in the hands of the companies (or people) behind the artist. And since she stated that she will be back in Vegas I don't think she hated performing there... And what about the damaging of her face? She looks still the same then a couple of years ago... A bit older maybe but that's normal, people do get older you know... And when reaching her 40's she will get older faster then before... It's just the way that nature goes Quote ...
Javito Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:09 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:09 AM Guys... If she didn't WANT to perform in Vegas i'm sure she would never have signed the contract nor the extensions either. Although there are multiple companies involved every day in the "Céline" brand she has the final decission... If she didn't want to perform in Vegas i'm sure she never signed the contract... She was on the point of cancelling it just days before the beggining of the shows . Something happened that made Céline see things from a different point of view because she wanted to step backward... Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mahyar_hajizadeh Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:14 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:14 AM OMG... poor Céline . I don't think platic surgery is the problem in Céline's career . The only problem is her record company, Sony BMG! She doesn't need any plastic surgery to shoot amazing videoclips and to sing great songs and release great singles with hot remixes. She just needs a "plastic surgery" in her recording company! I Know what you mean but tell me quite frankly , which one do you like the most ? : Quote
beautyroses Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:30 AM Author Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:30 AM take a look at this and see what vegas done too her,she looked really old and tired at the final day of vegas,even during the tour with all traaveling sshe looks even better,my sister in law is as skinny as celine,and I can totally understand Celine situation I am sure when she gets stressed or tired she gets sleeping and eating problems ,and it makes her this much skinny, Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
beautyroses Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:40 AM Author Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:40 AM (edited) OMG... poor Céline . I don't think platic surgery is the problem in Céline's career . The only problem is her record company, Sony BMG! She doesn't need any plastic surgery to shoot amazing videoclips and to sing great songs and release great singles with hot remixes. She just needs a "plastic surgery" in her recording company! I Know what you mean but tell me quite frankly , which one do you like the most ? :surely the first one is far more better,as I said she didn't take care of herself that's why she got this face,and these wrinkles,when we say she need a surgery it does not mean we are obssesed with how she looks,it means we say she didn't take care of herself so it cause needing surgeryand also we don't want celine to be obssesed and mad about what she look,we want her to pay attention to herself and her body more,she can be more more sexier and more beautiful than she is now Edited June 8, 2008 at 10:44 AM by beautyroses Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
beautyroses Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:48 AM Author Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:48 AM Guys... If she didn't WANT to perform in Vegas i'm sure she would never have signed the contract nor the extensions either. Although there are multiple companies involved every day in the "Céline" brand she has the final decission... If she didn't want to perform in Vegas i'm sure she never signed the contract... She was on the point of cancelling it just days before the beggining of the shows . Something happened that made Céline see things from a different point of view because she wanted to step backward...and i think it is good for her to do it sometimes again,she should take time and think about her situation what she wants and what she should do,not let others to make decisions for her most of the time Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Bell Posted June 8, 2008 at 11:04 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 11:04 AM I would do the Vegas show but only for 1 or 2 years, then release 'One Heart' in order to make a better promotion, and take a break for another baby. Then I'd release 'Miracle' but wouldn't focus on it so much. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Bralo20 Posted June 8, 2008 at 11:11 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 11:11 AM She was on the point of cancelling it just days before the beggining of the shows . Something happened that made Céline see things from a different point of view because she wanted to step backward... If she really wanted to cancel I'm sure she would have done that. It's possible that she thought about cancelling. It can happen, but it could be due several things... I'm sure it was one of the best decissions made ever... Not only for herself but also for Las Vegas and Caesar's. And honestly I think it can or will happen again... Quote ...
Bralo20 Posted June 8, 2008 at 11:25 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 11:25 AM take a look at this and see what vegas done too her,she looked really old and tired at the final day of vegas,even during the tour with all traaveling sshe looks even better,my sister in law is as skinny as celine,and I can totally understand Celine situation I am sure when she gets stressed or tired she gets sleeping and eating problems ,and it makes her this much skinny, People do get old... Between the ages of 30 to 40 everyone is getting the first signs of getting old. And unfortunately you can sea it more easily with women than with men. Céline has been skinny all the years and unfortunately the aging becomes also more clear with skinnier people. And yes, ofcourse she is tires, but not more than when touring arround the world. At the contrary, she will be more tired from touring then when she performed in Vegas. And you may not forget that a picture can tell more then 1.000 words but also the wrong stories! With wrong lights, a bad angle, etc... it's possible to take pictures from the most beautifull women on earth and still make her look as un ugly or old women. Nearly every picture published in a decent magazine has been Photoshopped... And not only the editors of magazines are doing this, also the photographers themself are editing their pictures with Photoshop to be sure that the object in the picture is looking as good as possible. So IMHO Vegas hasn't done "this" to her, nature has done it with getting a few years older... Quote ...
beautyroses Posted June 8, 2008 at 11:35 AM Author Posted June 8, 2008 at 11:35 AM but in all of pictures in final day she looked that old,yes you are right skinny people get old faces sooner,but also most of them get eating disorders when they are stressed,I think fat people get fatter when they are stressed and skinny people get skinier due to thei metabolism and bodies,fat people start eating when they are sad or streesed and skiny peopple stop eating when they are sad tired or streesed,but you can't say that face fit a 40 year old woman really it is really older Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Jacqui Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:08 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:08 PM Are you kidding me, now you think she has eating disorders when she's stressed? That's not something that just happens to most people when they're stressed, it's an actual serious problem that kills people, and I would hope you don't think Celine has that! She's spent most her life defending herself against rumors like that. Quote
beautyroses Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:32 PM Author Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:32 PM what I am talking about is something else friend,they say Celine has anorexia, what I said is so diffrenet I mean sometimes it might happen to her for a short short time,or maybe I am wrong I mean for example for few days or one weak when she is so tried she may have sleeeping or eating problems,like she said in her book when she got tired during tour she has some problems like the one she had that nightmare about the apple jumping to her throat and she couldn't take sleep till morning.or the one after olympics when she said everytime she wanted to sleep she got dizzy and that caused vomitting alot,and the doctors said to her it is the result of over work and tiredness and stress,so she got one month break and she healed,what I am talking about is something like that not disorders for long time.I do believe Celine is normal not a anorexic woman,don't get me wrong here Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Jacqui Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:40 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:40 PM Oh ok...I understand what you mean then I think that happens to most people when they're stressed, they're too anxious to sleep properly, and sometimes they don't have time to eat as well as they normally would. But normally when people say "eating disorders" they mean something far more serious. So sorry if I seemed a bit crazy then, it's just a really sensitive issue for me... I've seen people suffer from major problems and I can't even stand to think about it anymore. :( Quote
beautyroses Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:52 PM Author Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:52 PM yes I didn't mean something that serous,but because Celine is think a a bit skinny even loseing few pounds can make her too much skinny and look not that good Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Jacqui Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:07 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:07 PM I know what you mean. Like she says, it comes down to genetics though, and probably her hyperactiveness and never keeping still lol I don't think she chooses to be that way, or does anything dangerous to be skinny, like some people do. She just needs to rest more. Quote
Nmj Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:01 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:01 PM take a look at this and see what vegas done too her,she looked really old and tired at the final day of vegas,even during the tour with all traaveling sshe looks even better,my sister in law is as skinny as celine,and I can totally understand Celine situation I am sure when she gets stressed or tired she gets sleeping and eating problems ,and it makes her this much skinny, People , People , People her las vegas show didnt age her; life aged her lets remember she was in Las Vegas for 5 Years any normal person ages after 5 years. Show or no Show you would age.-Nmj Quote
Black Kitten Posted June 9, 2008 at 01:26 AM Posted June 9, 2008 at 01:26 AM i do believe that the 5 days a week show in vegas really made her look so old. the stress caused by the show, the commitments outside the colloseum, recording, guestings, rehearsals, everything. it's not normal for her to look older than her real age. the problem is, she is workaholic. she needs to rest. i wish when she comes back after her hiatus, she'll be in perfect shape again. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:28 AM Posted June 9, 2008 at 03:28 AM Celine is definately not anorexic! Just may be tired and not have a lot of time, but the girl can eat! I have a friend who is anorexic and is beyond helping herself...it is NO fun to go out to eat with her...Celine would not be able to perform and do the things she does if she didn't eat properly. My friend can hardly do anything, because she is so weak from it now.. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.