Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I love your amazing work. I feel that through her fashion we learn a little bit more about Celine. It's such a big part of her life. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 7:13 PM, IMCL said:

I love your amazing work. I feel that through her fashion we learn a little bit more about Celine. It's such a big part of her life. 

 

Thank you very much! And yes, Céline is not only through and through a Fashionista, but has also a deep respect and love for the work which stands behind nearly every piece she's wearing. Her courage to wear even polarizing pieces is simply phenomenal and adorable! The fashion industry really owes her something! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

The earrings are also PHOEBE PHILO.

image.thumb.png.0c90d4e2e4ae9f8e636a84fc52a0ff88.pngimage.png.0ea23a7e804d1e0492fed5a8dbb1a82c.pngimage.png.34b5be3ed53e90fbbfe1b36f35867ec7.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Aaaand the gloves, which completes the whole outfit of today (except the pants, presumably Phoebe Philo too, but without seeing the upper part or special details they are too hard to verify).
Strangely the gloves are not by Phoebe Philo:sofunny: but by Maison Fabre, a French glove manufacturer based in dept. Aveyron, southern France, since 1924.

Maison Fabre - posted 2026-10-09.jpg

Edited by drove all night
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 7:48 PM, celine_dion_faces said:

The earrings are also PHOEBE PHILO.

image.thumb.png.0c90d4e2e4ae9f8e636a84fc52a0ff88.pngimage.png.0ea23a7e804d1e0492fed5a8dbb1a82c.pngimage.png.34b5be3ed53e90fbbfe1b36f35867ec7.png

If I may add: Actually she was wearing them even more often. Looks like some fave earrings of her at the moment. :giggle:

Phoebe Philo Pebble Stud - posted 2026-10-09.jpg

  • Thanks 2
Posted (edited)
On 10/9/2026 at 11:13 AM, drove all night said:

Here's a part of today's look - but I'm not 100 % sure if it's Phoebe Philo again. What do you think?? Looks like Céline's wearing it in a different way like to model? Or is it another designer? Questions, questions, questions! :giggle:

EDIT: Dear Thomas found the answer (Thank you!):
https://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/34532-the-celinish-closet/page/405/#findComment-2493633

Screenshot.jpg

How many Muppets had to die to make that coat? 😁😁

Edited by Matias
  • Haha 3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted

To verify 100 % my guess of the gorgeous ring I hoped better pictures would surface of the video shown at "The songs of John Farnham - A living legend celebration concert" on Sept. 20, 2026 (which was recorded on Sept. 8, 2026). But, unfortunately, all I could find was this photo from Getty Images, and so there remains a slight uncertainty as to whether it is actually the beautiful "Plume de Paon" (Peacock Feather) ring by Boucheron. So I can only guess 99 %.

 

_Boucheron Plume de Paoen.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Posted

Today's suit, again "fresh out of the fashion oven": McQueen, Spring 2027 Ready-to-Wear, Look 8 ... Thank God without the hairdo! :sofunny:

2026-10-10.jpg

00009-mcqueen-spring-2027-ready-to-wear-credit-brand.webp

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Posted

Haha it’s funny how much she loves to drape her blazer over her shoulders and now she just found a built in version 😅

  • Haha 3

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 11:04, lyn said:

Jaja, es gracioso cómo le encanta ponerse el blazer sobre los hombros y ahora acaba de encontrar una versión incorporada 😅

I was thinking the same😅 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...