drove all night Posted September 29, 2026 at 11:11 AM Posted September 29, 2026 at 11:11 AM Strangely this hadn't been detected so far. So, I can add it. Saint Laurent. And interesting: She chose two other pieces from that same collection for a "Courage" promoshoot and for the afterparty after her last "Celine"-Show in Vegas. Always lovely to recognize other pieces! 🧡 5 2 Quote
lyn Posted September 29, 2026 at 11:35 AM Posted September 29, 2026 at 11:35 AM On 9/29/2026 at 7:11 AM, drove all night said: Strangely this hadn't been detected so far. So, I can add it. Saint Laurent. And interesting: She chose two other pieces from that same collection for a "Courage" promoshoot and for the afterparty after her last "Celine"-Show in Vegas. Always lovely to recognize other pieces! 🧡 Wow I'm amazed she even buys pieces she wore just for a photoshoot... girl loves her looks!! 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
drove all night Posted September 29, 2026 at 11:40 AM Posted September 29, 2026 at 11:40 AM (edited) On 9/29/2026 at 1:35 PM, lyn said: Wow I'm amazed she even buys pieces she wore just for a photoshoot... girl loves her looks!! Her "warehouses" need to be filled! Edited September 29, 2026 at 11:40 AM by drove all night 2 Quote
drove all night Posted September 29, 2026 at 12:20 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 12:20 PM (edited) "Tweet, tweet" ... Boucheron's Nuri Earrings. Still not really recognizable, but based on the official release of Boucheron PS: Again thanks to Thomas, who tried to find better HQ pictures of Céline's ears. Edited September 29, 2026 at 12:55 PM by drove all night Attached better pictures of the bird - thanks to Thomas! 4 1 Quote
aleMe Posted September 29, 2026 at 02:15 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 02:15 PM On 29/9/2026 at 8:20, drove all night said: "Tweet, tweet"... Los pendientes Nuri de Boucheron. Todavía no son del todo reconocibles, pero se basan en el lanzamiento oficial de Boucheron . PD: Gracias de nuevo a Thomas, que intentó encontrar mejores fotos en alta calidad de las orejas de Céline. I’ve noticed that for this residency, she’s been wearing a lot of Boucheron jewelry. Could it be a collaboration? I read somewhere once that Celine used to buy all the jewelry and clothes she wore😁 Quote
celine_dion_faces Posted September 29, 2026 at 03:07 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 03:07 PM On 9/29/2026 at 4:15 PM, aleMe said: I’ve noticed that for this residency, she’s been wearing a lot of Boucheron jewelry. Could it be a collaboration? I read somewhere once that Celine used to buy all the jewelry and clothes she wore😁 Her safe for her jewellery must be huge! When she returned to the hotel yesterday, she didn't wear it. Maybe it was in a special safety box! 🔒 2 Quote
lyn Posted September 29, 2026 at 03:26 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 03:26 PM On 9/29/2026 at 8:20 AM, drove all night said: "Tweet, tweet" ... Boucheron's Nuri Earrings. Still not really recognizable, but based on the official release of Boucheron PS: Again thanks to Thomas, who tried to find better HQ pictures of Céline's ears. i don't know why i even tried to look up the price of these 🤦♀️😅 3 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
celine_dion_faces Posted September 29, 2026 at 03:26 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 03:26 PM The twins were out yesterday. They were spotted with Rihanna at César Restaurant. First I wasn't sure wether this photo is real or AI, but then I saw the video showing them when they left the hotel yesterday. Eddy wore a t-shirt from TRAVISMATHEW, a premium lifestyle and golf apparel brand, owned by Callaway Golf Company, which acquired the brand in 2017. His shoes are DIOR. Nelson's Polo shirt is from PRIMO, a brand for golf clothes too. The Spanish word "primo" means cousins. The founders are four cousins who grew up golfing together. 2 2 Quote
drove all night Posted September 29, 2026 at 03:42 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 03:42 PM On 9/29/2026 at 4:15 PM, aleMe said: I’ve noticed that for this residency, she’s been wearing a lot of Boucheron jewelry. Could it be a collaboration? I read somewhere once that Celine used to buy all the jewelry and clothes she wore😁 I can only offer my guesses, since I haven't read verified recent information to answer your question: Yes, this seems to be a collaboration with Boucheron. Mainly because she chose that legendary necklace "The Address" for the opening outfit and wore other piece of that label too - same with the dress designers. But she's wearing other jewelry labels too (Cartier, Celine, Balenciaga, Icardi ...) - so it's certainly not uniquely Boucheron. I'm not sure if she still buys all the pieces she's wearing. In the interview with Vogue in July 2017 she confessed, that "[...] Fashion is public for Celine; jewelry is personal. Sometimes, when she is at home in Las Vegas and missing her partner Rene, she slips on a caftan and all her jewels, and quietly retreats to her bath, sans children, sans fans, sans circus. [...]" - so maybe she still buys all the jewels. If I were her (and would have her money) I certainly would have bought the opening necklace as a symbol of my own strength. By all means did this piece draw a lot of attention on Boucheron and that gorgeous necklace. I am pretty sure all the show outfits were bought by her (and presumably they are double or tripple - in case something unplanned happen to one of them), as they were all custom made. Maybe meanwhile she receives a good "discount" as she's for all of the couture houses a long-term customer. Would be interesting to know. 2 Quote
Matias Posted September 29, 2026 at 04:26 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 04:26 PM Celine has an amazing taste in jewelry as well 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
celine_dion_faces Posted September 29, 2026 at 04:43 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 04:43 PM On 9/29/2026 at 6:26 PM, Matias said: Celine has an amazing taste in jewelry as well Oh yes. She said once (I think during the TCWT): "There's no such thing about getting old. Eventually, at one point, we get very expensive ..." 1 3 Quote
drove all night Posted September 29, 2026 at 05:27 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 05:27 PM Although the designer had already been detected by Debora: But I like to draw your attention to the fact that it wasn't a Givenchy DRESS Céline was wearing on Sept. 5th, but a leather back-to-front tie-up shirt, leather skirt with a belt. Quite interesting outfit. Made of 100 % lambskin (still I can't imagine that the "shirt" was comfortable to wear). And if a belt costs around of 800 Euro - well at least you get a metal end-tip with engraved "Givenchy" signature. PS: The shirt is around of 8.000 Euro, skirt costs around of 5.000 Euro. 3 2 Quote
drove all night Posted September 29, 2026 at 06:34 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 06:34 PM Thank you, dear Thomas, AGAIN, for the help with better pictures, with which we could verify your guess. What else but Chanel and the ADORABLE "Première Galon" watch, which is so easy to detect, if you are a little into Chanel (and have some picture where it could be detected ). I wonder if Céline owns nearly all ever produced Chanel-Watches? I wouldn't be astonished if yes! PS: The watch is 17.100 Euro. For this price they could have also made the watch-hands totally of gold (not only brass, coated with gold!) 3 2 Quote
aleMe Posted September 29, 2026 at 07:02 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 07:02 PM On 9/29/2026 at 11:42 AM, drove all night said: I can only offer my guesses, since I haven't read verified recent information to answer your question: Yes, this seems to be a collaboration with Boucheron. Mainly because she chose that legendary necklace "The Address" for the opening outfit and wore other piece of that label too - same with the dress designers. But she's wearing other jewelry labels too (Cartier, Celine, Balenciaga, Icardi ...) - so it's certainly not uniquely Boucheron. I'm not sure if she still buys all the pieces she's wearing. In the interview with Vogue in July 2017 she confessed, that "[...] Fashion is public for Celine; jewelry is personal. Sometimes, when she is at home in Las Vegas and missing her partner Rene, she slips on a caftan and all her jewels, and quietly retreats to her bath, sans children, sans fans, sans circus. [...]" - so maybe she still buys all the jewels. If I were her (and would have her money) I certainly would have bought the opening necklace as a symbol of my own strength. By all means did this piece draw a lot of attention on Boucheron and that gorgeous necklace. I am pretty sure all the show outfits were bought by her (and presumably they are double or tripple - in case something unplanned happen to one of them), as they were all custom made. Maybe meanwhile she receives a good "discount" as she's for all of the couture houses a long-term customer. Would be interesting to know. Thank you very much for the information and details🙏🏻. I also believe that Celine buys these pieces not only because she enjoys collecting haute couture, but also because she has so much respect for fashion designers and the creativity behind each outfit. I imagine that paying for the clothes—rather than borrowing them—is a sign of respect on her part, and I absolutely agree with her. 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 29, 2026 at 07:04 PM Posted September 29, 2026 at 07:04 PM (edited) On 9/29/2026 at 9:02 PM, aleMe said: Thank you very much for the information and details🙏🏻. I also believe that Celine buys these pieces not only because she enjoys collecting haute couture, but also because she has so much respect for fashion designers and the creativity behind each outfit. I imagine that paying for the clothes—rather than borrowing them—is a sign of respect on her part, and I absolutely agree with her. Yes! For sure! If you see her at the fashion shows and the way she reacts or that she visits the models and designers backstage - not many stars do that! F.ex at the Giambatista Valli Show in July 2016: Edited September 29, 2026 at 07:11 PM by drove all night 4 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:22 AM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:22 AM Something from the past. Prada. 3 1 Quote
kathyr1 Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:37 AM Posted September 30, 2026 at 11:37 AM loved all of celine's outfits so far 1 Quote
delta Posted September 30, 2026 at 12:20 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 12:20 PM j adore j adore faudrait que je prenne le temps de regarder les tout premiers postes ça serait cool et rafraichissant je trouve tant de merveilles quel travail 1 Quote
celine_dion_faces Posted September 30, 2026 at 01:10 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 01:10 PM (edited) On 9/30/2026 at 2:20 PM, delta said: j adore j adore faudrait que je prenne le temps de regarder les tout premiers postes ça serait cool et rafraichissant je trouve tant de merveilles quel travail It's worth it. I did it two years ago and fell in love with the fashion posts. It even sparked a feverish desire to search for Céline's fashion on my own. 😁 Edited September 30, 2026 at 01:11 PM by celine_dion_faces 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:09 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:09 PM Today's look, No. 2: The boots. Unmistakable and easy to detect: Saint Laurent, "Francoise" 2 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:20 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:20 PM Today's look No. 3. Easy to detect with a visible label. Sunglasses by the French avant-gardistic fashion label Emmanuelle Khanh. 4 Quote
celine_dion_faces Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:33 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:33 PM You're fast! Bravo! 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:33 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:33 PM Today's jewels No. 1 - Ilaria Icardi, easy to detect if you are familiar with the design. Second time she wore it in Paris. 3 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:35 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:35 PM Can't a picture of her be more joyful and meaningful! Gosh! I love those "cheering" pictures!!! 5 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:45 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 02:45 PM (edited) Today's jewels No. 2 - Ilaria Icardi too. In case you don't know: "Carnelian" is a gemstone, brownish-red to orange, variety of the silica mineral chalcedony, belonging to the quartz family. PS: Regarding the missing last piece of today's look, I again have to ask dear Thomas for HQ pictures of Céline's ears to verify without doubts the earrings. So, stay tuned - unless, someone else like to give it a try to find. Edited September 30, 2026 at 02:50 PM by drove all night 1 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 03:23 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 03:23 PM On 9/30/2026 at 2:20 PM, delta said: j adore j adore faudrait que je prenne le temps de regarder les tout premiers postes ça serait cool et rafraichissant je trouve tant de merveilles quel travail Unfortunately a lot of pictures of earlier findings didn't survive the technical problems of the forum and unfortunately the "Gallery" doesn't work as well. Frida used to put everything in there, until she left. But it's surely worth to scroll through all the pages. There are great things to be found! True gems! 1 Quote
celine_dion_faces Posted September 30, 2026 at 03:25 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 03:25 PM (edited) The missing earrings of today: JACQUEMUS (The Hérisson earrings with hedgehog design), made of textured, gold-colored brass (100%) Edited September 30, 2026 at 03:27 PM by celine_dion_faces 2 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 03:26 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 03:26 PM On 9/30/2026 at 3:10 PM, celine_dion_faces said: It's worth it. I did it two years ago and fell in love with the fashion posts. It even sparked a feverish desire to search for Céline's fashion on my own. 😁 To borrow a line of Céline's songs and adapt it: ".... once touched by fashion you're not the same ..." 2 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 03:28 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 03:28 PM On 9/30/2026 at 5:25 PM, celine_dion_faces said: The missing earrings of today: JACQUEMUS (The Hérisson earrings with hedgehog design), made of textured, gold-colored brass (100%) Yeah, could be. I better wait for HQ reg. the details. 1 Quote
drove all night Posted September 30, 2026 at 04:14 PM Posted September 30, 2026 at 04:14 PM Unfortunately I had to delete my first look posting of today. The designer wasn't correct. It wasn't "AEXAE" but "Balmain". I was too ehphoric and quick - and damn, those coats look-a-like. Thank you very much, to dear Debora who pointed that out to me. Here's the correct designer. And on the getty picture the fur can be seen clearly! 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.