littleames Posted September 20, 2013 at 05:08 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 05:08 AM I'm looking at the Phillip Lim fall collection wishing I had money. 2 Quote
empress Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:08 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:08 PM wow, the photo with the bag, and you've found it already...impressive Where was this top photo taken? What interview?? I don't remember seeing it. Quote
empress Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:11 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:11 PM Ugh! Couldn't print it! I will try again. Quote
empress Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:12 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:12 PM ANTONIO BERARDI (I LOOOOOOOVE this dress!) 10 CROSBY DEREK LAM And I really like this top. It's not often that we see her in diffusion lines (like Marc by Marc Jacobs, See by Chloé, Just Cavalli, Pierre Balmain etc) CÉLINE And I think she might be wearing these Gucci sandals, but I'm not sure http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2012/02/09/gucci-gold-lucille-metallic-cage-sandal-product-1-2861430-057188534_large_flex.jpegThe top dress (lavender colors) Quote
empress Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:15 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:15 PM Celine looks so much better than the model wearing this, I don't like it on the model at all but looks fab on Celine. Also, just have to say I'm in love with all of Celine's handbags. I wonder how many handbags/purses she owns? I'm betting tons, because if you have all those shoes you must have handbags to go along...Back to the handbag issue. I still wonder what the heck does she carry in there?? You gotta wonder, right? 2 Quote
drove all night Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:19 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:19 PM Where was this top photo taken? What interview?? I don't remember seeing it. Quote
flutefreak Posted September 21, 2013 at 02:02 AM Posted September 21, 2013 at 02:02 AM Back to the handbag issue. I still wonder what the heck does she carry in there?? You gotta wonder, right?Yes, I do wonder, they all look heavy and stuffed full of sheets of paper! I think she carries stuff for Rene in them too, I know I've seen a couple of videos and he was looking through her purse. Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 21, 2013 at 02:22 PM Posted September 21, 2013 at 02:22 PM Yes, I do wonder, they all look heavy and stuffed full of sheets of paper! I think she carries stuff for Rene in them too, I know I've seen a couple of videos and he was looking through her purse.What??! In what videos he is looking in her purse? Lol. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
flutefreak Posted September 23, 2013 at 02:28 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 02:28 AM One of the French interviews/clips where she is with JP Ferland in the recording studio, it looks like he is blurry in the background looking in her purse. I could be wrong, but looks like it to me. Maybe it was his bag. I think it was from her special, I don't remember what it was called. 2 Quote
riobeard11 Posted September 24, 2013 at 07:46 PM Posted September 24, 2013 at 07:46 PM And I think she might be wearing these Gucci sandals, but I'm not sure http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2012/02/09/gucci-gold-lucille-metallic-cage-sandal-product-1-2861430-057188534_large_flex.jpeg Looks like it to me! 2 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted September 25, 2013 at 04:25 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 04:25 PM http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ru9s2pHsuZA/UkMJQI18AOI/AAAAAAAAQeE/-Vjwh_NEeno/s1600/Celine+&+Roddy+Chong+2013.jpg 1 Quote
quaizee Posted September 26, 2013 at 04:45 AM Posted September 26, 2013 at 04:45 AM Searching trough the internet I just found out this. According to an article published on "W" fashion magazine, in September 2007, Celine Dion is one of the few celebritieswho prefer to acquire their fancy gowns the old-fashioned way - by buying them. Gilles Mendel, designer of J. Mendel,insists that Dion has never even mentioned borrowing a dress from him. "It's really rare", he says of Celine's buy-onlypolicy. "It reveals a different personality. She is really classy". Check this out 4 Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 26, 2013 at 05:09 AM Posted September 26, 2013 at 05:09 AM Does anyone know the story of when Gilles Mendel had to alter Celine's dress at the last minute right before the Oscars? I have heard of this before, but don't know the whole story. Quote
Frida Posted September 26, 2013 at 09:35 AM Author Posted September 26, 2013 at 09:35 AM LANVIN Super cute! 2 Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted September 26, 2013 at 09:39 AM Author Posted September 26, 2013 at 09:39 AM Does anyone know the story of when Gilles Mendel had to alter Celine's dress at the last minute right before the Oscars? I have heard of this before, but don't know the whole story. I don't think I've heard this story, but now I'm curious LOL Searching trough the internet I just found out this. According to an article published on "W" fashion magazine, in September 2007, Celine Dion is one of the few celebritieswho prefer to acquire their fancy gowns the old-fashioned way - by buying them. Gilles Mendel, designer of J. Mendel,insists that Dion has never even mentioned borrowing a dress from him. "It's really rare", he says of Celine's buy-onlypolicy. "It reveals a different personality. She is really classy". Check this out I know, right? Looks like it to me! Yaay, thanks for that! Yes, I do wonder, they all look heavy and stuffed full of sheets of paper! I think she carries stuff for Rene in them too, I know I've seen a couple of videos and he was looking through her purse. I bet he's looking for her credit card and a pair of scissors 2 Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
DionFanAlways Posted September 26, 2013 at 12:15 PM Posted September 26, 2013 at 12:15 PM I don't think I've heard this story, but now I'm curious LOL I bet he's looking for her credit card and a pair of scissorsI hadn't heard it either. I knew that she bought most of her stuff. Lol, Too funny! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
empress Posted September 26, 2013 at 07:49 PM Posted September 26, 2013 at 07:49 PM LANVIN Super cute!Thank you!!! I love this dress. RED RED RED 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted September 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM Posted September 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM Searching trough the internet I just found out this. According to an article published on "W" fashion magazine, in September 2007, Celine Dion is one of the few celebritieswho prefer to acquire their fancy gowns the old-fashioned way - by buying them. Gilles Mendel, designer of J. Mendel,insists that Dion has never even mentioned borrowing a dress from him. "It's really rare", he says of Celine's buy-onlypolicy. "It reveals a different personality. She is really classy". Check this outI also seem to remember a TV interview with her in which she stated that she only wears real jewels too, no costume jewelry. Not sure where I saw it though, anyone else remember? 1 Quote
MTJ Posted September 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM I also seem to remember a TV interview with her in which she stated that she only wears real jewels too, no costume jewelry. Not sure where I saw it though, anyone else remember? I remember her talking a bit about this in the extras of A New Day... DVD. She was speaking about the pearls that hung from her black Balenciaga dress, saying they're all real jewels. 2 Quote
Frida Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM Author Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM CHLOÉ 3 Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Wita19 Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:57 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:57 PM Frida, how can you do that so fast?? You're really great at this! Thanks! BTW Celine looks amazing in this uniform-like shirt Quote The Best Is Yet To Come...
CELINE MARIE Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:10 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:10 PM interesting shoes 1 Quote
Frida Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:38 PM Author Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:38 PM Frida, how can you do that so fast?? You're really great at this! Thanks! BTW Celine looks amazing in this uniform-like shirt I have a magic wand http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb3/imageslwrakr01/clipwand.gif And I learned from the fairy godmother "Designer label, reveal yourself!" http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/166/882/517/LNK4.jpg 2 Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:39 PM Author Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:39 PM interesting shoes GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Matias Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:44 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:44 PM GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI In the picture they look like flats! LOL Celine wearing flats in a press conference? nahhhhh 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
alexpepin Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:58 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 03:58 PM She looks AMAZING! Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted October 1, 2013 at 04:08 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 04:08 PM In the picture they look like flats! LOL Celine wearing flats in a press conference? nahhhhhYes,there is no high heels Frida Quote
Frida Posted October 1, 2013 at 04:27 PM Author Posted October 1, 2013 at 04:27 PM She looks AMAZING! And I LOVE her hair! In the picture they look like flats! LOL Celine wearing flats in a press conference? nahhhhh I know it looks like that at first glance Yes,there is no high heels Frida Yup, there is Take a closer look at the photo. She's just stretching her ankle (making it look rather odd at that angle), her foot isn't resting on the floor/carpet. Look at the arch of her foot as well I'm willing to bet my entire LV collection that she is in fact wearing heels 3 Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
CELINE MARIE Posted October 1, 2013 at 04:44 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 04:44 PM hmmm maybe the carpet is very soft ,you're the expert Quote
Matias Posted October 1, 2013 at 05:29 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 05:29 PM The heels gets lost with the carpet, but Frida is right there is heel 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.