GoldenLeaf Posted May 29, 2008 at 05:48 PM Posted May 29, 2008 at 05:48 PM Rosie O'Donnell 1998 - Interview Rosie O'Donnell 1998 - LTALOMG!!! Where did you find those? Can you post the download links here please ? Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted May 29, 2008 at 05:49 PM Posted May 29, 2008 at 05:49 PM I don't know where I placed those DVDs. It may take a while for me to find them. Please tell us when you'll find them! :sofunny: You're signature is hilarious! Quote
CelineAndRene Posted May 29, 2008 at 07:39 PM Author Posted May 29, 2008 at 07:39 PM Go to the request section for the DL links Gabriel Thanks to Florence for sharing w/ us Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
ThisTime Posted May 29, 2008 at 08:17 PM Posted May 29, 2008 at 08:17 PM (edited) Rosie O'Donnell 1998 - InterviewLMFAOThe face Celine makes at 3:18-3:20 gets me every time and when she says "WHAT?" when Rosie asks if she flashed the audience hahaha. Edited May 29, 2008 at 08:28 PM by ThisTime Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Jay718 Posted May 30, 2008 at 04:00 AM Posted May 30, 2008 at 04:00 AM Hi everyone, i saw this short clip on YouTube: She obviously had a interview in '98 @ her show, but is that the FULL? or is there more? Hey, I believe that I have this interview on tape- This was for the promotion of the "These are special times" television special, right? Celine talks about how a bug flew up on stage and it was annoying her- so she squashed it with her foot during a "big note"- She gets up and demonstrates how she did it- So funny- I also love Celine on the Rosie show- She was so relaxed (as the number of interviews progressed) and her personality came through- I love one of the first interviews when Celine is getting on Rosie for not being a golf fan- Rosie said something like- I've played golf- I got the ball through the hole in the clowns mouth and got a free game or something- Then they show Celine looking confused- And Rosie tries to save her and says you know, Mini-Golf... do you have mini-golf in Canada? It clicks for Celine and she says... "OHHHHHHH mini-putt, where you go to the hole and water squirts you or something"- Rosie goes- Maybe in Canada, but not here! OHHH I could go on and on- Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
ThisTime Posted May 30, 2008 at 04:11 AM Posted May 30, 2008 at 04:11 AM LMAO I love that too! "OOOH MINI PUTT!" hahaha! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
giglamoroso Posted May 30, 2008 at 05:00 AM Posted May 30, 2008 at 05:00 AM I have many clips from that era. It seems that many of you want them,and as a sharing fan,my friend and I will make and effort to digitalize them in the best quality possible.So check out for it in the next few months. Long live Celine and her spirit! Yeah Quote
CelineAndRene Posted May 30, 2008 at 11:52 PM Author Posted May 30, 2008 at 11:52 PM Thanks So very much giglamoroso! I look forward to that! Especially if you have the one w/ TLYM and Interview. Jay718, The interview and LTAL performance were already posted. See the last couple of posts Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:53 PM Author Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:53 PM Any updates? Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted June 6, 2008 at 05:33 AM Author Posted June 6, 2008 at 05:33 AM Updates anyone? Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
ThisTime Posted August 5, 2008 at 06:00 AM Posted August 5, 2008 at 06:00 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaijh6MhoBcI don't think this one has been posted in here :sofunny: Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
fab Posted August 6, 2008 at 11:07 AM Posted August 6, 2008 at 11:07 AM All the link are brodcast. I searched the moment when rosie o donnel goes to talk in french and when she presented the promo for the golf http://www.celinedionweb.com/images/disco/pubhgsf010.jpg it was in 1999 when céline say goodbye for 2 years. i remember the time when céline is jock about the golf Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
Ann Posted August 6, 2008 at 04:18 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 04:18 PM thank you so much Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2gxi9ad.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/15nlt8y.jpg My videos"Face of hope signatures"celinediongraphics.com
Jay718 Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:28 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:28 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaijh6MhoBcI don't think this one has been posted in here :sofunny: Ahhhhhhhhahahaha, I LOVE seeing this old interviews! Couple of things:1) The heart of the ocean necklace- I wonder if Rene did buy it for her. It would totally make sense for her to have it all locked away. I believe it sold for about $2mil USD. I also remember critics saying that her dress did not show off the necklace enough! Come on! She wore a plain black dress- What more did they want? 2) Can you believe that was 10 years ago!!! Celine had just turned 30! OMG 3) I think Celine and Rosie need to do another TV interview. It is rumored that Rosie will be getting her own late night variety show- Maybe Celine will make an appearance or two! They are really funny together. Rosie seems like she is such a fan! Celine seems so comfortable with her! Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
fab Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:56 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:56 AM Look i have found my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaijh6MhoBc...feature=related Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
celine_rox Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:59 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 06:59 PM hahaha i love this interviewi watched it how many timesi love the end where she starts speaking french out of nowhereand rosie looks all confused Quote
ThisTime Posted August 7, 2008 at 08:39 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 08:39 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaijh6MhoBcI don't think this one has been posted in here :sofunny: Ahhhhhhhhahahaha, I LOVE seeing this old interviews! Couple of things:1) The heart of the ocean necklace- I wonder if Rene did buy it for her. It would totally make sense for her to have it all locked away. I believe it sold for about $2mil USD. I also remember critics saying that her dress did not show off the necklace enough! Come on! She wore a plain black dress- What more did they want? 2) Can you believe that was 10 years ago!!! Celine had just turned 30! OMG 3) I think Celine and Rosie need to do another TV interview. It is rumored that Rosie will be getting her own late night variety show- Maybe Celine will make an appearance or two! They are really funny together. Rosie seems like she is such a fan! Celine seems so comfortable with her!I would love it if Rosie got another show! Just so Celine can be on it Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
fab Posted August 7, 2008 at 10:18 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 10:18 PM hahaha i love this interviewi watched it how many timesi love the end where she starts speaking french out of nowhereand rosie looks all confusedi love the end when Céline going Crazy and she talk french i was searching this interview a long long long time i LOOOOOOVVVEEE this interview :wub: Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
Jacqui Posted August 8, 2008 at 02:29 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 02:29 AM LOL that was so funny at the end! What was she saying? It sounded similar to what she said in English before it, but I'm not fluent in French so I dunno. Quote
Terre Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:25 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:25 PM I absolutely love those interviews and performances! Thank you so much for the links! (Jacqui: you have the cutest avatar ever! ) Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.