Jacqui Posted May 23, 2008 at 05:25 AM Posted May 23, 2008 at 05:25 AM Better when she has nobody to argue with? LOL. I never really liked her, she spends a lot of time judging others and talking bad about people. It's great that she likes Celine though Quote
CelineAndRene Posted May 23, 2008 at 05:29 AM Author Posted May 23, 2008 at 05:29 AM Better when she has nobody to argue with? LOL. I never really liked her, she spends a lot of time judging others and talking bad about people. It's great that she likes Celine though Yes, but she was never like that when she had her show back in the day. Besides, it's hilarious when she does talk about ppl, because @ least she speaks the TRUTH! (For example, Donald Trump ) Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
KimboCosmo Posted May 23, 2008 at 05:32 AM Posted May 23, 2008 at 05:32 AM I like when Richard throws the Chocolate Mousse on the floor and Celine looks like "Oh my god" and then cracks up... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Black Kitten Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:10 AM Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:10 AM is Rosie a lesbian? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:13 AM Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:13 AM Yep, she is Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:15 AM Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:15 AM Better when she has nobody to argue with? LOL. I never really liked her, she spends a lot of time judging others and talking bad about people. It's great that she likes Celine though She didn't used to be like she is today...I don't like her now, but I used to adore her...I even have a Rosie Barbie still in the box Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
CelineAndRene Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:21 AM Author Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:21 AM Better when she has nobody to argue with? LOL. I never really liked her, she spends a lot of time judging others and talking bad about people. It's great that she likes Celine though She didn't used to be like she is today...I don't like her now, but I used to adore her...I even have a Rosie Barbie still in the box You should still love her now.. she's a big mouth now yeah, but that don't mean she's not right about what she says Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
KimboCosmo Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:32 AM Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:32 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Jacqui Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:49 AM Posted May 23, 2008 at 07:49 AM I think a lot of what she says is speculation, though. She was really nasty to some celebrities I used to like. Quote
Black Kitten Posted May 23, 2008 at 08:02 AM Posted May 23, 2008 at 08:02 AM i don't know, but i love Rosie. Rosie and Tyra are the only talk show hosts who can get everybody out of their shells. oprah is too serious for me, and ellen is quite annoying for me. Quote
celineangel7 Posted May 23, 2008 at 08:12 AM Posted May 23, 2008 at 08:12 AM I believe I have the one where Celine does break her boot and sells it on Ebay. Glad she didn't hurt herself! I believe that one is the one with the Christmas decorationson the set. The other one I believe she sings Let's Talk About Love or at least something from that album. I didn't know about the earlier episodes since I didn't know Celine before 1997. That is about all I can say. Don't remember if I saw the one that included Richard Simmons.I have to start watching Youtube videos. I keep forgetting that I can look up all the oldstuff and stuff not shown on t.v. in the U.S. So I can say my stuff in on VHS and I have a whole bunch of Celine stuff on a few of them. Like I said I can't tell you every little thing I have in Celine and my vcr/dvd combo is not compatible withmy new t.v. so I can't watch them at home. Oh I almost forgot, does anybody know about the Oprah episode where she was wearing all gold and she brought her whole family on to sing with her. That must have been 1997 and I never got in on tape! I think it may have been her first time on. Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2008 at 02:33 PM Posted May 23, 2008 at 02:33 PM Rosie was good up until about 1997/98..then she became WAY too opinionated about everything. Which was not what her talkshow was for. Her talk show was for comic relief, amusement, and the people she was interviewing...and then when she came out of the closet (surprise surprise, like we didn't know) she just became is lesbionic terror. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineAndRene Posted May 23, 2008 at 04:45 PM Author Posted May 23, 2008 at 04:45 PM I think a lot of what she says is speculation, though. She was really nasty to some celebrities I used to like. (Perhaps.. they deserved it ) It was funny..when Britney Spears was on her show in '99 Rosie's like. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN A TOP LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!" lol (She was @ like the "VMA's" i think a couple nights before.. looking a bit $lu++y Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted May 23, 2008 at 04:49 PM Author Posted May 23, 2008 at 04:49 PM I believe I have the one where Celine does break her boot and sells it on Ebay. Glad she didn't hurt herself! I believe that one is the one with the Christmas decorationson the set. The other one I believe she sings Let's Talk About Love or at least something from that album. I didn't know about the earlier episodes since I didn't know Celine before 1997. That is about all I can say. Don't remember if I saw the one that included Richard Simmons.I have to start watching Youtube videos. I keep forgetting that I can look up all the oldstuff and stuff not shown on t.v. in the U.S. So I can say my stuff in on VHS and I have a whole bunch of Celine stuff on a few of them. Like I said I can't tell you every little thing I have in Celine and my vcr/dvd combo is not compatible withmy new t.v. so I can't watch them at home. Oh I almost forgot, does anybody know about the Oprah episode where she was wearing all gold and she brought her whole family on to sing with her. That must have been 1997 and I never got in on tape! I think it may have been her first time on. OMG! U might have this one from '98!! '98 she did sing "LTAL" .. maybe you could share w/ us here on the forum? The one where she broke her heel was in '99. And about that Oprah.. i might be able to help. I have every Oprah except for '98. I already uploaded '97 to the "Request Section" of the forum for somebody else. I pray you have the one from '98! Oprah 1997 Topic: http://www.celinedionforum.com/Oprah-1997-VIDEO-t1080.html Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
idroveallnight Posted May 23, 2008 at 08:42 PM Posted May 23, 2008 at 08:42 PM Rosie Interview 1997 I wonder if they actually did go see The Lion King together that night... Quote
Thomas Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:01 PM Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:01 PM I encoded the performance of LTAL a couple of years ago but I no longer have it on my computer unfortunately. I could try and find the show again if anyone wants it? Or are you only wanting to see the interview? Quote
Nmj Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:07 PM Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:07 PM I agree rosie was a amzing host-Nmj Quote
I Surrender Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:07 PM Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:07 PM The full show would be great Thomas Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Thomas Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:09 PM Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:09 PM Well it would only be the performance, I don't think I have the interview part. But I'll see if I can find it anyway and see what's there! Quote
CelineAndRene Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:31 PM Author Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:31 PM Well it would only be the performance, I don't think I have the interview part. But I'll see if I can find it anyway and see what's there! Thomas you would literally be my hero I would like to see the LTAL part.. but the interview looks REALLY funny! If you have that as well.. please encode *Prays you find* Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:43 PM Author Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:43 PM (edited) While we are on this 'Rosie' topic.. here are the other Rosie's from YouTube. Rosie O'Donnell 1996 (Interview) IACBTMN Rosie 1996 Rosie O'Donnell 1999 (Interview) TTWII Rosie 1999 I don't have the ones from '97. But they are on YouTube. It's too bad that file expired here on the forum. That would have been an amazing download. That cracks me up everytime I watch it. Edited May 23, 2008 at 09:48 PM by CelineDionFREEEK Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
ThisTime Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted May 23, 2008 at 09:54 PM While we are on this 'Rosie' topic.. here are the other Rosie's from YouTube. Rosie O'Donnell 1996 (Interview) IACBTMN Rosie 1996 Rosie O'Donnell 1999 (Interview) TTWII Rosie 1999 I don't have the ones from '97. But they are on YouTube. It's too bad that file expired here on the forum. That would have been an amazing download. That cracks me up everytime I watch it.I have the '97 ones if you want me to upload them =) Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
CelineAndRene Posted May 23, 2008 at 10:04 PM Author Posted May 23, 2008 at 10:04 PM While we are on this 'Rosie' topic.. here are the other Rosie's from YouTube. Rosie O'Donnell 1996 (Interview) IACBTMN Rosie 1996 Rosie O'Donnell 1999 (Interview) TTWII Rosie 1999 I don't have the ones from '97. But they are on YouTube. It's too bad that file expired here on the forum. That would have been an amazing download. That cracks me up everytime I watch it.I have the '97 ones if you want me to upload them =) COULD U PLEASE!!!!????? Are they copied from YouTube? If they are u don't have to. But if they're pretty HQ i would love them!!! Please and Thank u! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
ThisTime Posted May 23, 2008 at 11:17 PM Posted May 23, 2008 at 11:17 PM I messaged you about that & Oh here's a question, has anyone messaged the person who uploaded the short clip of Celine on Rosie in '98?They might have the full thing haha. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
CelineAndRene Posted May 23, 2008 at 11:23 PM Author Posted May 23, 2008 at 11:23 PM I messaged you about that & Oh here's a question, has anyone messaged the person who uploaded the short clip of Celine on Rosie in '98?They might have the full thing haha. I msgd him awhile ago about it.. no respond.. go figure. But on the video it says 'celinedionforum.com' and his name. so maybe he's on this forum LOL! IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS.. HELP!!! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
ThisTime Posted May 23, 2008 at 11:46 PM Posted May 23, 2008 at 11:46 PM I don't know if you messaged them on youtube or over here, but I messaged them on here. So I hope they get back to one of us! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
CelineAndRene Posted May 24, 2008 at 12:10 AM Author Posted May 24, 2008 at 12:10 AM I don't know if you messaged them on youtube or over here, but I messaged them on here. So I hope they get back to one of us! I msgd him on YT. yep, i hope he responds. If not, Thomas is are only hope Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted May 25, 2008 at 01:21 AM Author Posted May 25, 2008 at 01:21 AM Anybody have any updates? Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
ThisTime Posted May 25, 2008 at 02:48 AM Posted May 25, 2008 at 02:48 AM Nothing yet from my end Last Seen: PrivateSo who knows if they even got the message. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
CelineAndRene Posted May 25, 2008 at 03:31 AM Author Posted May 25, 2008 at 03:31 AM Nothing yet from my end Last Seen: PrivateSo who knows if they even got the message. Nothing here either I hope he's not one of them ppl that don't want to share.. Thank goodness for Thomas Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.