iloveceline22 Posted December 16, 2008 at 04:21 AM Posted December 16, 2008 at 04:21 AM ever since i was 7 years old ive wanted to sing with Celine! shes the reason im following my dream of becoming a singer/actress!... i have dreamed of that moment for soo long! and yes im still hopeful that, that moment will come! its a dream i will keep holding on to because i need for it to come true! until today i still cant choose a song to sing with Celine! everytime a song comes to mind its replaced by another one... idk here are some choices i had made in the past - The Greatest Reward- A New Day Has Come- Because you loved me- I surrender- I love you, Goodbye- S'il suffisait d'aimer- Fly- I believe in you - To Love you More- My heart will go on- The power of the dream and the list just keeps on going..but those are the ones that pop out to me at the moment! my love for Celine is unexplainable! and my dream of singing with her and talking to her will never fade away! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
song1bird178 Posted December 28, 2008 at 09:07 PM Posted December 28, 2008 at 09:07 PM omg i would do if i could it's one of my favs Quote
ajguerras Posted December 28, 2008 at 10:27 PM Posted December 28, 2008 at 10:27 PM 1.- Then you look at me.2.- Miles to Go.3.- I Know what love is. Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
Celine=Love Posted December 29, 2008 at 05:39 AM Posted December 29, 2008 at 05:39 AM I'd probably like to do an "older" duet like "Baby, Come to Me" (James Ingram&Patti Austin), "Dont Fall in Love with a Dreamer" (Kenny Rogers&Kim Carnes), or "Almost Paradise" (Mike Reno&Ann Wilson), but I should wouldn't shy away from one of hers like IBIY or WIFIL. Quote "When I hear no violins..You play my every string..."
LaDiva Posted December 30, 2008 at 11:34 PM Posted December 30, 2008 at 11:34 PM the best i can sing is taking chances.. but if i were a singer... i would sing Alone Quote http://i41.tinypic.com/dqhx7d.jpg
Linn92 Posted January 1, 2009 at 03:07 PM Posted January 1, 2009 at 03:07 PM When I Fall In Love Quote
aivee Posted January 1, 2009 at 03:24 PM Posted January 1, 2009 at 03:24 PM I love you goodbye AloneBecause you love meWorld to believe in Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 14, 2009 at 11:25 PM Posted January 14, 2009 at 11:25 PM i would love to sing.shadow of lovefade away my love,and because you loved me with celinei dream of siging with celine!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
linah4 Posted January 14, 2009 at 11:59 PM Posted January 14, 2009 at 11:59 PM (edited) Wow... so many for me. I'm in love with her Taking chances album haha, but here are the ones i would want to do with her... ImmortalityWhere does my heart beat nowGoodbye's the saddest wordThis TimeFade AwayI'm AliveSurprise SurpriseI got nothin' left Edited January 14, 2009 at 11:59 PM by linah4 Quote http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4452/cdcomp1od2.gif http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8141/tcl4ur1.png
daSinga Posted January 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM Posted January 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM In 1998 I had a dream about singing "Tell Him" with Céline on stage, I sang Barbra's part. In the dream I forgot my part and she walked offstage in a huff. But if I was really to get the chance to sing a duet with her, hmm, I think I'd want to do a song or two that were upbeat so I could divert my nervousness into performing. River Deep, Mountain High and probably also Love Can Move Mountains. and if I can ever get my tongue to sing it correctly, Dans Un Autre Monde would be a fun one to sing. ~~Bren Quote www.myspace.com/brendahebertdaSinga.crazyguyonabike.comhttp://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=224a385...81da97097d23741 My Celine Karaoke files on Mediafirehttp://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=224a385...18150a18fd00bfb My mediafire folder with recordings of me singing!
RLAAMJR. Posted February 3, 2009 at 01:53 PM Posted February 3, 2009 at 01:53 PM we'll sing our own version of "destiny" of jim Brikman's. Quote
Filine Posted February 3, 2009 at 02:54 PM Posted February 3, 2009 at 02:54 PM I'd love to sing "In Some Small Way" with her Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
RLAAMJR. Posted February 4, 2009 at 01:16 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 01:16 PM I also want to sing with her with "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.