Chula Posted April 23, 2008 at 01:09 PM Posted April 23, 2008 at 01:09 PM All By Myself with Clay Aiken would be perfect! Quote
CellyDee87 Posted April 23, 2008 at 01:22 PM Posted April 23, 2008 at 01:22 PM What a dream come true that would be. Can't choose one but have narrowed down toThe Power of the DreamThe Greatest RewardI SurrenderAll By MyselfUs and although I don't love the song I think That's Just the Woman in Me would be great fun. Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted April 23, 2008 at 01:48 PM Posted April 23, 2008 at 01:48 PM (edited) You And ISurprise SurpriseShadow Of LoveRiver Deep Mountain HighI would add: I ain't gonna look the other way, The greatest reward, Live for the one i love, Love can move mountains, I surrender & The power of the dream... Edited April 23, 2008 at 01:48 PM by maceta_biloxi Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
paulisia1984 Posted April 24, 2008 at 06:59 PM Posted April 24, 2008 at 06:59 PM Hmmm.... I would choose You and I or RDMH or Alone or MHWGO or ..... to be honest with you I would love to sing any song for as long as I sing with Celine Quote
aicee Posted April 26, 2008 at 02:25 AM Author Posted April 26, 2008 at 02:25 AM i do hope Celine's Team would put up a contest like this. definitely, this is a dream come true to any Celine Dion fanatic. Quote
Bruno Dion Posted April 26, 2008 at 03:32 AM Posted April 26, 2008 at 03:32 AM LARA FABIAN of course for celine will be a great duet!!!! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Nmj Posted April 26, 2008 at 01:04 PM Posted April 26, 2008 at 01:04 PM I Think she should a few duets on her next english album and TEAMCELINE should let us decide who she sings them with....Like Christina AgulariaJustin TimberlakeTimbaland, Neyo, R.Kelly, AkonShakira, Leona Lewis, Madonna, Shania, Even Miley Cyrus lol -Nmj Quote
aicee Posted April 27, 2008 at 01:23 AM Author Posted April 27, 2008 at 01:23 AM She made a duet before with R.Kelly. I think the best idea is with Shania. Quote
tabbi Posted April 27, 2008 at 11:09 AM Posted April 27, 2008 at 11:09 AM I couldn't match it with her, so would give my chance to Anthony Callea. Anything they chose to sing together would be wonderful. I hoped it would happen on her recent tour in Australia but it didn't although she said wonderful things about his talent. Maybe another time. It would be so beautiful to hear these two amazing singers together. Quote
Black Kitten Posted April 27, 2008 at 01:59 PM Posted April 27, 2008 at 01:59 PM i thought this topic is supposed to be about what song you would like to sing with celine, not pairing other artist to celine and imagining them doing a duet with her. we're going off topic... Quote
Gabriella23 Posted May 3, 2008 at 05:28 PM Posted May 3, 2008 at 05:28 PM DEFINITELY "Love Can Move Mountains" Quote *~My Inner voice is a lot stronger than my singing voice~*http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/RockDivaSig.jpg
Edwin Posted May 3, 2008 at 06:46 PM Posted May 3, 2008 at 06:46 PM I couldn't sing a song with her, my voice is terrible. Quote
amelie Posted May 3, 2008 at 07:38 PM Posted May 3, 2008 at 07:38 PM i thought this topic is supposed to be about what song you would like to sing with celine, not pairing other artist to celine and imagining them doing a duet with her. we're going off topic... indeed! Quote
C.D._LoVer Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:17 AM Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:17 AM i think I would do... Because You Loved MeJust Fade Away orA New day Has Come... I honestly would sing anything with her if I had the chance!!! Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
celine.mydream Posted July 16, 2008 at 02:48 PM Posted July 16, 2008 at 02:48 PM She made a duet before with R.Kelly. I think the best idea is with Shania. Shania already did background vocals for the song If walls could talk Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted July 16, 2008 at 04:15 PM Posted July 16, 2008 at 04:15 PM I'd sing Ten Days and DMDB with her. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
cpdumanon Posted December 13, 2008 at 10:48 AM Posted December 13, 2008 at 10:48 AM if there's a chance i would love to sing the song oh holy night with her!!!! Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5rrs7.jpg
xl.dodo Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:29 AM Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:29 AM O, i love this topic! Mmm. I guess, if i had the chance, I would love to sing...Because you loved me, i knew i loved you OR the reason i go on. Although i prefer to sing all of them with her. haha. Especially the last one, it has a very deep and special meaning to me. Unfortunately i have not as much talent as Céline... Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg'When I'm feeling down The mention of your nameIt lifts my spirit up.It makes me carry on,When I don't have the strengthYour faith can heal me.Like the sun that shinesYou gave me light to see.'
xl.dodo Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:30 AM Posted December 13, 2008 at 11:30 AM (edited) She made a duet before with R.Kelly. I think the best idea is with Shania. Shania already did background vocals for the song If walls could talk Really? I didn't know that! Edited December 13, 2008 at 11:30 AM by xl.dodo Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg'When I'm feeling down The mention of your nameIt lifts my spirit up.It makes me carry on,When I don't have the strengthYour faith can heal me.Like the sun that shinesYou gave me light to see.'
dancer105 Posted December 13, 2008 at 07:44 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 07:44 PM lol I duet with Celine everyday..... in my dreams... and in my car but the songs I would choose are:-the reason-that's the way it is-I'm alive-LCMM-RDMH Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 13, 2008 at 09:11 PM Posted December 13, 2008 at 09:11 PM I think the perfect song would be "Right In Front Of You." That would be my choice. - Joe Quote
lost84 Posted December 14, 2008 at 02:39 PM Posted December 14, 2008 at 02:39 PM I would love to sing with her A New Day Has Come Whitney or Shania were both great duet partner for Celine... Quote
lost84 Posted December 14, 2008 at 03:03 PM Posted December 14, 2008 at 03:03 PM And of course Laura Pausini.... That would be perfect!!! Quote
Timster Posted December 14, 2008 at 03:32 PM Posted December 14, 2008 at 03:32 PM I'd love to sing with Celine: The PrayerThe Power Of LoveRiver Deep Mountain HighI Drove All NightThat's The Way It Is I'd hate to sing LCMM with her cos I'd sing the lyrics properly and Celine would stop half way through a line and scream like usual! Quote
jmm29 Posted December 14, 2008 at 09:16 PM Posted December 14, 2008 at 09:16 PM I'd hate to sing LCMM with her cos I'd sing the lyrics properly and Celine would stop half way through a line and scream like usual! ahahah so true!! and could you imagine your reaction, if that happened while you were up there. Quote Jennifer
takeachance Posted December 15, 2008 at 12:50 PM Posted December 15, 2008 at 12:50 PM I want Elton John to write a new song and sing it with Celine !!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
xserenityx Posted December 15, 2008 at 02:37 PM Posted December 15, 2008 at 02:37 PM Definitely 'If You Asked Me To', cause its totally my fav song of hers ever! 'Eyes On Me', 'Fade Away', 'MHWGO', soo many more lolHow to choose through hundreds of amazing songs? Quote http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/AlCoUnTrY/My%20Designs/Celine/1556813346.png[sig & icon by me]
Timster Posted December 15, 2008 at 04:15 PM Posted December 15, 2008 at 04:15 PM I'd hate to sing LCMM with her cos I'd sing the lyrics properly and Celine would stop half way through a line and scream like usual! ahahah so true!! and could you imagine your reaction, if that happened while you were up there. I'd be really annoyed. I think I'd just try to outsing her with the normal lyrics! And I'd sing all the "e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah" parts while she leaves a pause cos she can't be bothered to sing it and make her look a bit stupid as someone else is singing her song better than her - the way everyone has wanted her to sing it since the ealry 90's!! She might realise people don't want to watch her freak out and scream to LCMM. What if she did that during BYLM or some other song? People would be gutted as it's such a nice song. LCMM was a great song when she sang it properly, but now she ruins it and I think it should be taken out from the setlist. Celine needs to watch her LCMM performance from the ATW CBS 1999 Special and learn to perform it like that every night Quote
AtitanicfanofCelineDion Posted December 16, 2008 at 03:25 AM Posted December 16, 2008 at 03:25 AM Well I can't sing at all but if i was within a ten feet radius i would faint but if i got to sing with her , MHWGOIm alivePQTME Quote "When you want it the most there's no easy way out, when you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt, don't give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it, and thats the way it is." Celine Dion
idroveallnight Posted December 16, 2008 at 04:13 AM Posted December 16, 2008 at 04:13 AM I bet if any fan was face to face with her and started singing she would just burst into song with them if they asked her. Fan 1: I met Celine Dion! Fan 2: I sang with Celine Dion! Fan 1: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.