likeaflower Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:04 PM Author Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:04 PM ^ yep he is I guess they'll add the video to the site later today: http://today.ninemsn.com.au/ Quote likeaflower :: diva icons
*Celinish* Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:12 PM omg i watched it, i was going up and down, had so much energy! woke up @ 5.30 for it, well i was woken up but yer excuse my excitement, but yer im sure you guys all understand Quote Only Thing That Makes Sense Is Letting Gohttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/dereen/071213_CelineDion-1-1.jpg
Julian Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:51 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 09:51 PM Did they showed a full performance? Quote
*Celinish* Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:22 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:22 PM Did they showed a full performance? as far as i remember no, if i was seeing and hearing right lol Quote Only Thing That Makes Sense Is Letting Gohttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/dereen/071213_CelineDion-1-1.jpg
Fran Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:23 PM Thanks the interview its online now Quote
Edwin Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:34 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:34 PM ^ yep he is I guess they'll add the video to the site later today: http://today.ninemsn.com.au/ Thanks for the link! I'm glad she's feeeeling much better! Quote
celinevegas Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:43 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:43 PM thanks for the vidéo!i loved !!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
stevo Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 10:47 PM Oprah singer! hehe. Thanks for the link. She seems very happy and relaxed. I wanna go a spin in her private jet with her!! Quote
likeaflower Posted March 31, 2008 at 11:21 PM Author Posted March 31, 2008 at 11:21 PM Oh wow they added it quick! You're welcome guys! I loved the little interview and the way she sang Taking Chances live, too bad it's her only Aussie interview. Maybe she would've done more had she not been sick? CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY!!!!! :D Quote likeaflower :: diva icons
Jacqui Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:02 AM Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:02 AM Aw she's so beautiful and she sounded great! That was so funny...she's just chatting away about mucus...I love how she'll just talk about anything and say what she thinks, when most people would be like 'oh no, don't discuss that.' Quote
mike_z Posted April 1, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 08:50 PM isnt she looking fresher? like younger? maybe she had something done! she's sounding better every day! Quote
mirage Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:04 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:04 PM she sounded great! noticed the camera guy when she rehearses We Will Rock You? maybe for her dvd, her illness, birthday, rehearsals :D Quote
tativale Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:53 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:53 PM Aw she's so beautiful and she sounded great! That was so funny...she's just chatting away about mucus...I love how she'll just talk about anything and say what she thinks, when most people would be like 'oh no, don't discuss that.'hehe funy indeed! But I didn't get what the guy tells her -- she said 'don't worry I'm a clean person' ???? I didn't understand this part lol hehehe could someone please tell me? Thanks!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anna Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:25 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:25 PM i guess because when you think of mucus its considered something disgusting or dirty, or you say eww and that's probably why she said she's a clean person ? Quote
Jacqui Posted April 2, 2008 at 01:58 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 01:58 AM LOL when I said she looks beautiful, I wasn't suggesting that she "had something done", if you thought I meant that. Yeah, that's what she meant about being a clean person. Richard was like "ummm people are eating breakfast", because some people are grossed out by mucus, but she was like "don't worry I'm clean, and mucus is good." I think he wanted her to stop talking about it though, not explain why it was good. Quote
nano Posted April 15, 2008 at 09:34 AM Posted April 15, 2008 at 09:34 AM Celine's TODAY Interview In Australia Now Online!April 15 , 2008 Attention Celine fans worldwide! Minutes before her concert in Brisbane, Australia, Celine met with TODAY entertainment reporter Richard Wilkins to talk about the Australian leg of her Taking Chances World Tour! If you didn't catch this interview when it originally aired earlier this month, you can now head to the TODAY website to check it out!celinedion.com Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Koolan Posted April 27, 2008 at 08:17 AM Posted April 27, 2008 at 08:17 AM HDTV video in multimedia section. 553MB, another huge file! http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/todayaustralia_01.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/todayaustralia_02.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/todayaustralia_03.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/todayaustralia_04.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/todayaustralia_05.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted April 27, 2008 at 08:21 AM Posted April 27, 2008 at 08:21 AM she looks awfully yummy Quote
Nikosn17 Posted April 27, 2008 at 08:44 AM Posted April 27, 2008 at 08:44 AM Wow, her eyes look big. Thanks for the file Quote
Krys Posted April 27, 2008 at 11:45 AM Posted April 27, 2008 at 11:45 AM i just watched it. "touching tums" Quote
Jacqui Posted April 27, 2008 at 12:07 PM Posted April 27, 2008 at 12:07 PM Hehe that was so cute! I knew what she meant cuz I've heard her talk about it before, but it was so funny seeing his expression. Aww I wish she was still here lol. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 27, 2008 at 12:13 PM Posted April 27, 2008 at 12:13 PM great! though it's so big again:P Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
canadion Posted May 2, 2008 at 10:20 AM Posted May 2, 2008 at 10:20 AM Aw she's so beautiful and she sounded great! That was so funny...she's just chatting away about mucus...I love how she'll just talk about anything and say what she thinks, when most people would be like 'oh no, don't discuss that.'hehe funy indeed! But I didn't get what the guy tells her -- she said 'don't worry I'm a clean person' ???? I didn't understand this part lol hehehe could someone please tell me? Thanks!!!! >>> hahaha... Vou legendar essa parte do vídeo e passar o link depois!Céline é fantástica até falando de muco! Quote
markba Posted June 2, 2008 at 01:26 PM Posted June 2, 2008 at 01:26 PM Celine is so great here . Thats not a surprise!!! Quote
beautyroses Posted November 1, 2009 at 06:34 PM Posted November 1, 2009 at 06:34 PM why I can not download the rest of file? Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
cmcdaori Posted November 1, 2009 at 09:48 PM Posted November 1, 2009 at 09:48 PM why I can not download the rest of file? Probably your network..hehe..try again..and please come online.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.