Jump to content

Celine on TODAY SHOW - Australia, April 1, 2008


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ohh that's so sad to see her with a mask... I hope for everybody here that the Sydney's show won't be cancel!
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
Well what do you know! Mariah WAS on again lol They played more of the Wednesday Mariah interview because of Celine rescheduling to Monday. The Monday interview will be backstage at the Sydney show tonight! :D
Posted

Here is the script of both MAriah and Céline interviews:

 

Celine

 

Here we have Celine Dion, the biggest selling female artist of all time who is now on tour through Australia and has an album called "T-T-T-T-T-aking Chances".

 

How are you Céline?

 

Great, thanks for having me here. *kisses hand* I'm so honoured! So much honoured to be again in Australia. I have agreat life. You know, my mother is now with me, my son, Reney my manager. It's lovely. Amazing life I have.

 

Tell us about "Taking Chances".

 

Well, ok, Taking Chances I see as a great family concept. I have my family around me and I so appreciate that. You can have a career but you can't have a family. and I have my family with me always. I love them dearly. Amazing life I have. It's so amazing to be in Australia.

 

You like Australia?

 

Yes, yes, I love it. It's so exciting to be here. thank you for having me here. So honoured. I would like to sing perhaps one of my favorites...Seduces Me. It's an amazing song. I love it. My precious amazing life with my dancers, family, child, son, everybody. So happy! CLAP CLAP

 

 

#################################################

 

 

Mariah

 

Here we have Mariah Carey, the biggest selling female artist of all time who is now on promo tour through Asutralia. She explicitely recorded the interview for us.

 

Hello Mariah! How are you?

 

No, honey, I'm "That Chick" now. And by the way it's a song on my new album "Emc²" coming out April 15 and you can get it at Sidney's Fnac already on April 14th 0:00 - isn't that cool?

 

Well, tell us what you've been up to?

 

A lot, a lot, boy! But I'm THAT CHICK now. Touch My Body out now on Sidney iTunes download for only 99 cents, go download it. I love Australia, it's one of my favorite countries ever ever and did I mention my new latest single "touch My Body" downloadable out now on Australian iTunes for only 99 cents?

 

Mariah, tell us about your dog, you must love him!

 

Yes, I do. "that Chick, emc²" out April 15th surely loves her sweet dog! He also loves to listen and dance to my second single "Migrate" which will be the second single from my album that will be released on April 15th and will be available on all digital online stores too! Isn't that great?

 

Mariah thank you for the interview!

 

No, no, thank you and if I may I hope you like my performance of my new single "touch My Body" which coincides with my planning of the release of my second single "Migrate" feat. T-Pain and is soon to be added to iTunes. I hope you like to download it with me from itunes as soon as it's out! It's like my family!

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
^ lol you spelled Sydney wrong love

 

I just used the Mozambiquan transcribtion scheme :P

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Did she really do that interview or did you make it up?
Posted
Did she really do that interview or did you make it up?

 

Well... Jacqui you should know better cuzz I know you since like 4 years or even longer. :giggle:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Yeah. True. I'm just very nervous and not thinking well haha.
Posted
Whi is thinking properly....the nerves and the excitment has kicked in...I can't work!!!!
Posted

Aw you're at work, AJ? I took the day off. That may not have been smart, I should probably be doing something distracting, to make me calm.

Oh and I just heard on the radio we have a chance of thunderstorms tonight. Very glad it's indoors...and very much hoping we don't lose power or anything.

Posted
ill try my best to record this i just hope i can get my dvd to record properally. :shy: it should be a good interview and its backstage to so thats a bit more exciting.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/goldengryffindor/Celinedionsig-1.jpg
Posted

We may have to wait till Tuesday now.................

 

Hopefully the media doesn't go into a frenzey becasue of this...............get better Celine...

Posted
howcome ...has there been something released about waiting till tuesday?
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/goldengryffindor/Celinedionsig-1.jpg
Posted
Becasue it will be backstage...and she performs in Brisbane on Monday night....I doubt she will do and interview on her birthday especially if she is sick....
Posted

Céline is still ill :stretcher: :ill: :drinkcoffee: :teary: :flowers2: :cry1: :( :cry: :crybaby: :down: :msn-cry: :sadwalk:!

 

She has postponed her Sydney concerts to the following dates:

__________________________________________________________

 

Friday March 28th is rescheduled to Saturday April 5th.

 

Saturday March 29th is rescheduled to Sunday April 6th.

__________________________________________________________

 

So she can't tape the Today Show Interview until Monday, and the taping will now be in Brisbane in stead of Sydney!

 

And the Interview is NOT airing next Monday, I think she will be on the Today Show on next Tuesday or next Wednesday!

 

I think she has the same illness that floored her twice for a WHOLE WEEK in LV in 2004, and that she is suffering from this illness since last Monday, so I think she will be better for her Brisbane concert next Monday, since the 'week' will be over on that day!

 

I think she is still in Brisbane now, hopely to recover in time for her 40th Birthday Party (I think she celebrate her birthday on the day itself with Mom, Hubby and son in Brisbane in stead of Sydney, and that she will give a big family party later this year, possibly in Aug./Sep. when she is Montreal) and her Brisbane and other Australian Concert!

 

Keep watching the Today Show Website, I think that info on a new date will be posted there after the weekend!

 

Céline, I wish you a quick recovery, be back in full health soon :doctor: :angel: :clover: :flowers: :flowers2: :flowers2:!

Posted
I just used the Mozambiquan transcribtion scheme :P

LOL @ Celine always talk about her family, and Mariah always talk about buy her single. :giggle:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

Omg poor Celine! On the upside at least she is in Australia longer lol Poor Sydney peeps I hope no ones plans are totally screwed up?

 

 

Meanwhile would you believe I forgot to watch Oprah today after banging on about it for a week? PLEASE tell me it really was the repeat of the ep where she surprises her fans? PLEASE!

Posted
She goes when to make the broadcast of TV?

"2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."

" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."

24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France

5 July 2008 Nice France

16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA

22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA

01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA

10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA

9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)

10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA

15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA

 

http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg

Posted

Tell me about it...I totally forget to watch it toooo.....

 

Looking forward to next week...fingers crossed all goes well from Monday night in Brisbane......hopefully she feels better soon...

Posted
This is a bit random, but I didn't want to make a whole new topic- I just watched the Oprah episode that aired on Friday, and I have to say, it amazes me how Celine always seems to know the right things to say to people who are suffering or grieving. I've noticed it before, but that episode, with the girl who lost her father, it just reminded me. It's a beautiful gift she has.
Posted

That is absolutely true...she always knows what to say...she is such a sensitive person...down to earth and sincere person...

 

It is true she is a 'superstar' of such...but she is real. Everyone that has met her knows how real she is...and how grounded she actually is. This is why we all love her...and why the media doesn't always...

Posted
i currently have the flu/mono - and it feels like i'm swallowing knives whenever i swallow. I cannot imagine trying to sing when I'm sick - so I hope she takes ALL the time she needs to recover....it must be miserable.
Posted

i was just watching today show

and one of the host said tonight's celine first show in australia!! he said good luck

and if i'm not wrong they will have the interview 2moro!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
i so hope so... i am so looking forward to this concert in sydney on saturday night.... GOOD LUCK CELINE

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/versace_15/CelineDionSig.jpg

 

You and I Were Meant To Fly

Posted

Yay if ur watching from a different timezone, in AEST she was on the news at 5:30am, the first part of the interview was 6:15am and the 2nd segment will be at 7:40!

 

She looks sooooo hot!

Posted

saw her wearing mask with the host!!! lol!!

and she's wearing the concert costume the black one!

just less than 30 mins she'll be on!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

it just finished!!!

i loved it!!

again she said it's difficult to do a show but it's more difficult to cancel a show!!

she also talked about RC a little like he's jumping like kangaroo!! lol and people in australia r amazing!! lol...

and then between the interview they show the rehearsal / sound check!! for TC / man's world and we will rock u and at the end they showed TC from the actual show!!! it's cool!!!

by the way if i'm not wrong the opening act is Anthony Callea

Edited by celinefanonline

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...