Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
are there anymore pictures?
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Oo..thanks for the bootleg!!!

 

:wub: memories..

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Bonjour à tous,

 

Je viens de débarquer sur ce forum et je me sens tout-petit au milieu de tous ces fans.

Depuis ces débuts, j'ai toujours apprécié Céline qui a fait ce qu'il fallait pour partager avec nous son don naturel pour la chanson. Cela me fait toujours mal quand j'entends de mauvaises critiques à son sujet.

Je ne pourrai jamais, malheureusement, assister à un concert. Mais, si, par ce forum, je peux y assister virtuellement, cela mettrait quelques bémols à des douleurs intérieures qui me pourrissent la vie.

 

Merci de votre accueil

 

Azerty

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Looking forward to seeing the show in December. I saw the show in Columbus and she was wonderful.
  • 4 months later...
Posted

How do I get you alone..... ahhh

Thanks!

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
cool les vidéos, ça me rappelle beaucoup de souvenirs :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
http://www.celinedion.com/sites/cdion/files/imagecache/thumbnail/celine-overshoulder-wp-1920x1080.jpg

Posted (edited)
The Concert was fantastic. I had an excellent seat and a good view of the entire stage. I was in Aisle Tower Section 309 Row M and Seat 5.

post-23794-1241319899_thumb.jpg

post-23794-1241319909_thumb.jpg

post-23794-1241319925_thumb.jpg

post-23794-1241319953_thumb.jpg

Edited by broadwaymike92
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I was at this concert too! It was actually my first Celine concert! It was great!!!! :D

 

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a video of her talking about being on tour at tge beginning of the concert. I would love to download it!

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...