mirage Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:01 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:01 PM owh god... it will be from the cbs special, or from the tour... HOW original... where are those days when celine shot 6 vids for ATW in 4 weeks? stupid freaking sony... hope they fire celine as well lol Quote
grobandion Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:01 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:01 PM I really don't get the point of making a video by now, it's too late. Besides, "Alone" is a cover. WHy on earth promoting a cover when you have a lot of other songs, brand new, and spectacular from the new album? I just don't get it.My hopes are on "Eyes on me" with Will.I.Am...that'll be awesome Quote
tcherno Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:04 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:04 PM good newsbuthope it's not from the world tourand not rushed during filming.we need good music videos.Get real, how often do we get good videos??? /fredi am just hoping, we need to stay optimistic Quote
celinefanonline Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:16 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:16 PM i'm thinking maybe they already shoot the video sometime ago... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Nmj Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:23 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:23 PM Eyes on me with Will i am seems everyone wants it-Nmj Quote
stew Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:27 PM Eyes on me with Will i am seems everyone wants it-Nmj Yes!!!!!!!I want this video Quote ¡¡¡CELINEHISPANA.COM!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/carlosstewart/bannerdic07.jpg
felixwhoals Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:30 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:30 PM Well, I'll keep this as a good news to me.. Can't wait to watch it! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
aicee Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:40 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:40 PM Alright! that's a great news. Because Taking Chances Official Video and Alone we're some kind of same Music Video. Isn't? Quote
OnlyCeline Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:51 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:51 PM Urrgghhh... I hope there's a NEW MAN in her "Alone" video... Rene, please allow Celine to kiss by another MAN "AGAIN" ...like she did "before" in "Think Twice" Water From The Moon, It's All Coming Back To Me Now, Immortality etc... to touch her (Once) again...and remember when... Whatever it takes PLEASE find a way... We (FANS) don't want another Two Couple Models for "Alone "Video, Just Celine And her "New Man" ... Right Fans!? Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
stevo Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:54 PM I'd like the video to carry on from the taking Chances vid- i.e. "what's next?" Quote
mirage Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:58 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:58 PM I'd like the video to carry on from the taking Chances vid- i.e. "what's next?" yes but i think they only use that room and chair again...like that miniclip... a la idan Quote
stevo Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:01 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:01 PM Mirage, I have noticed you have 3 more posts than me- we are practically soulmates Quote
ajguerras Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:13 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:13 PM I am sure it is gonna be a crap !!!! Celine is very busy nowdays... Maybe a TV presentation or something in a rush... Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
ajguerras Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:29 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:29 PM I really don't get the point of making a video by now, it's too late. Besides, "Alone" is a cover. WHy on earth promoting a cover when you have a lot of other songs, brand new, and spectacular from the new album? I just don't get it.My hopes are on "Eyes on me" with Will.I.Am...that'll be awesome I agree 100 % !!!! are we too smart or just sony`s guys are too stupid !!! Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
$P!K& Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:31 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:31 PM I think that it's better than nothing. So. Come alone. After that, lets pray for EOM Quote
Celineboy Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:31 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:31 PM (edited) Wow! That's very good news! Maybe it will be the video which she recorded a few months ago. The one with the taurusfighter. Or something like that. Edited February 14, 2008 at 10:32 PM by Celineboy Quote http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/DAVELOVESCELINE/Jetime23.jpg
Shaun Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:36 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:36 PM Great news they are doing a new video, and especially for "Alone." The album is dropping fast all over the world and "Alone" had a lot of attention when the album first came out so making it an official single now is a great move by Sony to kick start some interest in the album. I do personally think they are about a month late but hey better late than never. Cant wait to see how it performs in the charts. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
$P!K& Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:40 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:40 PM (edited) Great news they are doing a new video, and especially for "Alone." The album is dropping fast all over the world and "Alone" had a lot of attention when the album first came out so making it an official single now is a great move by Sony to kick start some interest in the album. I do personally think they are about a month late but hey better late than never. Cant wait to see how it performs in the charts. i'm with you I think that alone is a strong song. Should be a single worldwide. Yes, I would prefer EOM, or FA, But, is that or nothing, so I stay with ALONE Edited February 14, 2008 at 10:42 PM by $P!K& Quote
dj_a_rock Posted February 14, 2008 at 11:46 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 11:46 PM great. i hope this is true. Quote
celinecolombian Posted February 14, 2008 at 11:54 PM Posted February 14, 2008 at 11:54 PM Even though so many people is not agree with the song as a single, I must say I really love it. And I hope they make a great video, not studio version thing Quote
ThisTime Posted February 15, 2008 at 01:03 AM Posted February 15, 2008 at 01:03 AM Woohoo! Now bring on a Will.I.Am video! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
CelineFanInSoCal Posted February 15, 2008 at 02:03 AM Posted February 15, 2008 at 02:03 AM It will end up being like the ABM music video or the 1st IYA vid. LOL Bring on EOM, please! Quote
Black Kitten Posted February 15, 2008 at 02:16 AM Posted February 15, 2008 at 02:16 AM really late for that. they will release it when the song is dead and is being burried by the upcoming songs by the hotselling artists now? pathetic! Quote
Nando Férri Posted February 15, 2008 at 02:39 AM Posted February 15, 2008 at 02:39 AM really late for that. they will release it when the song is dead and is being burried by the upcoming songs by the hotselling artists now? pathetic! That's why it's gonna be THAT kind of video. I think they won't spend more money with this album... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
changepas39 Posted February 15, 2008 at 03:35 AM Posted February 15, 2008 at 03:35 AM so great!!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
celine_rox Posted February 15, 2008 at 05:08 AM Posted February 15, 2008 at 05:08 AM really hopefully it ties in with the lyrics of the songunlike taking chanceshaha Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted February 15, 2008 at 05:55 AM Posted February 15, 2008 at 05:55 AM Wow! Kinda late but it's better late than nevah!!! Alone is one of the coolest song in the album!!! Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted February 15, 2008 at 09:03 AM Posted February 15, 2008 at 09:03 AM HOLY CELLINI I almost fainted at the sight of RLAAM's latest sig. He really is on a mission to change the world. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Taking Chances Posted February 15, 2008 at 10:16 AM Posted February 15, 2008 at 10:16 AM Great news! Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted February 15, 2008 at 12:59 PM Posted February 15, 2008 at 12:59 PM I can't wait for "Alone remix with Will.I.Am"!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.