SuperLove4Celine Posted February 11, 2008 at 08:18 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 08:18 PM ... Possible setlist for the concerts in the U.K... 1. Taking Chances 2. Can't Fight The Feelin' 3. Think Twice 4. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 5. To Love You More 6. All By Myself 7. I’m Alive 8. I Drove All Night 9. Suprise, Surprise 10. Fade Away 11. The Power Of Love 12. Beauty And The Beast / I’m Your Angel 13. A New Day Has Come 14. Immortality 15. That's The Way It Is 16. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore 17. If I Can Dream (with Elvis Presley) 18. Eyes On Me 19. Because You Loved Me 20. My Heart Will Go On 21. River Deep, Mountain High 22. That's Just The Woman In Me 23. Alone Ooooh I love this setlist, I'll be pleased if this is the setlist for her South African tour aswell! I love Think Twice and still don't understand why she never performed it at the Las Vegas shows ... "Think Twice" didn't fit the theme of the show that Franco put together. Every song in A New Day... was set to a positive mood. If you notice not once did Celine sing about a break-up ("Us") or sing about angry emotions ("Misled"). I believe this was one of Franco's and A New Day...'s flaws, even though the show was amazing. - Joe I dont think To Love You More is that positive, it's about unerequited love - she's practically begging this person to love her and leave the one this person is with. Not at all positive, but it's an incredible song and a staple of her shows. Franco did such a great job with it for AND, my only gripe was the edited edition of the song, but that's probably because of time contraints and it was in that little 3 song medley where each was shortened. This is true. I've heard from some fans that the show's vision is that of what the fans feel for Celine. There are some that think she's a "Hot Mama" ("Seduces Me"), there are some who feel they know who more than others thus loving her more ("To Love You More"), the fans who came from afar to see her ("I Drove All Night"), and so on. I guess I should have been more clear when I posted my reply. The show doesn't have any songs that have a severe negative tone to them. Yes, "To Love You More" and "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" are songs about an extremely strong love, but they aren't about a breakdown in a relationship, they aren't songs about hating someone because a relationship ended, they aren't songs about confusion as to why a relationship ended. They're simply about a strong emotion called "love." The show, though, really was all up to each individual's interpretation. However, I think if the show had been set to a story, a story in which there were more emotions than just love, Celine could have tested and portrayed her acting ability. (She has said she wants to do a movie.) This is what I meant by the show's and Franco's "flaw," if you can call it that. But again don't get me wrong I think the show and Franco were fabulous in what they created for the "Desert City." - Joe
Celinenvegas Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:09 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:09 PM ... Possible setlist for the concerts in the U.K... 1. Taking Chances 2. Can't Fight The Feelin' 3. Think Twice 4. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 5. To Love You More 6. All By Myself 7. I’m Alive 8. I Drove All Night 9. Suprise, Surprise 10. Fade Away 11. The Power Of Love 12. Beauty And The Beast / I’m Your Angel 13. A New Day Has Come 14. Immortality 15. That's The Way It Is 16. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore 17. If I Can Dream (with Elvis Presley) 18. Eyes On Me 19. Because You Loved Me 20. My Heart Will Go On 21. River Deep, Mountain High 22. That's Just The Woman In Me 23. Alone Ooooh I love this setlist, I'll be pleased if this is the setlist for her South African tour aswell! I love Think Twice and still don't understand why she never performed it at the Las Vegas shows ... "Think Twice" didn't fit the theme of the show that Franco put together. Every song in A New Day... was set to a positive mood. If you notice not once did Celine sing about a break-up ("Us") or sing about angry emotions ("Misled"). I believe this was one of Franco's and A New Day...'s flaws, even though the show was amazing. - Joe I dont think To Love You More is that positive, it's about unerequited love - she's practically begging this person to love her and leave the one this person is with. Not at all positive, but it's an incredible song and a staple of her shows. Franco did such a great job with it for AND, my only gripe was the edited edition of the song, but that's probably because of time contraints and it was in that little 3 song medley where each was shortened. This is true. I've heard from some fans that the show's vision is that of what the fans feel for Celine. There are some that think she's a "Hot Mama" ("Seduces Me"), there are some who feel they know who more than others thus loving her more ("To Love You More"), the fans who came from afar to see her ("I Drove All Night"), and so on. I guess I should have been more clear when I posted my reply. The show doesn't have any songs that have a severe negative tone to them. Yes, "To Love You More" and "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" are songs about an extremely strong love, but they aren't about a breakdown in a relationship, they aren't songs about hating someone because a relationship ended, they aren't songs about confusion as to why a relationship ended. They're simply about a strong emotion called "love." The show, though, really was all up to each individual's interpretation. However, I think if the show had been set to a story, a story in which there were more emotions than just love, Celine could have tested and portrayed her acting ability. (She has said she wants to do a movie.) This is what I meant by the show's and Franco's "flaw," if you can call it that. But again don't get me wrong I think the show and Franco were fabulous in what they created for the "Desert City." - Joe I hear ya Joe, I know where you're comin from with that. I never really looked at it that way with the big love theme since she's moved songs in & out throughout the 5 year run. I do think it would've been even more difficult to string a whole story (like a Broadway show) around all her hit songs and fan favorites - woulda been interesting though. They did do that with Mama Mia! Maybe a few years after this TC tour ends she'll return to Vegas or London or Paris and try that. OMG, we fans are so crazy planning her career years & years in advance! ~J O E Y~
lindsey22 Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:13 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:13 PM it would be nice if no song from New Day set list was used. except for "Chances"
pol Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:28 PM it would be nice if no song from New Day set list was used. except for "Chances" I don't agree. I would love to hear such amazing songs as "A New Day Has Come", "I Surrender" or even "It's all coming back to me now" http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Celinenvegas Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:23 PM I am really looking forward to River Deep, Mountain High. It was incredible in Vegas and a true highlight of the show. She always blows away the audience with that song and to think that thousands and thousands more people around the world will see it is amazing. People that like her just a little or not at all will be soooo impressed. ~J O E Y~
CelineAndRene Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:25 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:25 PM I'm fine with that list LOL "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:25 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:25 PM I really HOPE RDMH will be like DVD version!! THAT WAS GREAT "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
fred Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:46 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:46 PM I dont think any of these are right. In one of those articles it mentions that she does a few covers on this tour and there are none on that list.Well there are covers in that list : All By Myself, I Drove All Night, The Power Of Love, If I Can Dream, River Deep Mountain High, Alone... I don't believe it's the final list either... I still think All By Myself feels wierd... /fred Peace and love to all.
anget64 Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:54 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:54 PM i do not think she is going to do all by myself........think there is any chance for then you look at me or i surrender?!?!?!?!?!?!??! and she has to do a world to believe in... its going to be her single soon i believe http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
fred Posted February 11, 2008 at 11:17 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 11:17 PM and she has to do a world to believe in... its going to be her single soon i believeIt already is a single in Japan: http://www.celinedionforum.com/A-World-To-...pan-t27763.html /fred Peace and love to all.
Nmj Posted February 12, 2008 at 12:52 AM Posted February 12, 2008 at 12:52 AM I Don't Know But I cant wait!!!!-Nmj
Celinenvegas Posted February 12, 2008 at 03:04 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 03:04 PM I really HOPE RDMH will be like DVD version!! THAT WAS GREAT I think it'll be somewhat similar but she won't have as many dancers on the tour as she did in Vegas plus the stage setup is very different. I think it'll be great though. ~J O E Y~
pol Posted February 12, 2008 at 04:54 PM Posted February 12, 2008 at 04:54 PM I am really looking forward to River Deep, Mountain High. It was incredible in Vegas and a true highlight of the show. She always blows away the audience with that song and to think that thousands and thousands more people around the world will see it is amazing. People that like her just a little or not at all will be soooo impressed. Yep, sure. How could I forget about this amazingly marvelous one!!!!?!?!?!?!?! http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Timster Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:23 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:23 PM ... Possible setlist for the concerts in the U.K... 1. Taking Chances 2. Can't Fight The Feelin' 3. Think Twice 4. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 5. To Love You More 6. All By Myself 7. I’m Alive 8. I Drove All Night 9. Suprise, Surprise 10. Fade Away 11. The Power Of Love 12. Beauty And The Beast / I’m Your Angel 13. A New Day Has Come 14. Immortality 15. That's The Way It Is 16. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore 17. If I Can Dream (with Elvis Presley) 18. Eyes On Me 19. Because You Loved Me 20. My Heart Will Go On 21. River Deep, Mountain High 22. That's Just The Woman In Me 23. Alone I LOVE this list! I hope this is the actual one for UK!!!
anget64 Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:41 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:41 PM is the set list going to be the same for the U.K. and the USA?!?!?!?!?!?! http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
Costa Santos Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:22 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:22 PM is the set list going to be the same for the U.K. and the USA?!?!?!?!?!?!... Probably not... CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Josh89 Posted February 14, 2008 at 02:06 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 02:06 AM I'd love to see her sing 'I Know What Love Is' I love that song I Saw Celine Live On: January 2007 Las VegasFriday 2nd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKSaturday 3rd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKhttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/Josh_mh_fan/Sigs%20And%20Avatars%201/ESSENTIALPIC2.jpgOne Amazing Woman,One Amazing Voice...
Timster Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:17 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:17 AM It will be cool seeing Celine singing All By Myself because it's been years since she sang that live (Millenium Concert I think?)
Lament Posted February 17, 2008 at 06:11 PM Posted February 17, 2008 at 06:11 PM i hope she sings river deep, mountain high at the Uk ones, her performance of that song is always amazing!
Bellamy Posted February 20, 2008 at 02:02 AM Posted February 20, 2008 at 02:02 AM Possible French songs for the French concerts: immensitéje ne vous oublie pasj'ai la musique en moi je lui diraiziggys'il suffisait d'aimerdestintout l'or des hommeson ne change paspour que tu m'aimes encoredans un autre mondej'irai ou tu irasje sais paset s'il n'en restait qu'une Thanks Ben. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CSCfan Posted February 20, 2008 at 05:15 AM Author Posted February 20, 2008 at 05:15 AM Nice list....I'd DIE if she's doing "On Ne Change Pas".. :wub: »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
maxceline Posted February 20, 2008 at 10:09 AM Posted February 20, 2008 at 10:09 AM she should do A cause!!! :/ -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
mirage Posted February 20, 2008 at 12:09 PM Posted February 20, 2008 at 12:09 PM she should do A cause!!! :/ yes she has to she wants to dance and be funky...
maxceline Posted February 20, 2008 at 01:11 PM Posted February 20, 2008 at 01:11 PM and more songs from d'elles and une fille et quatre types -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
CSCfan Posted February 21, 2008 at 11:59 AM Author Posted February 21, 2008 at 11:59 AM Ok, so that means she will also sing Stevie Wonder's "Sir Duke" at a later point! »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
becca Posted March 5, 2008 at 11:10 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 11:10 PM Celine should sing "I Knew I Loved You". It's by far the most beautiful song she sings. Check it out on "You Tube." She sang it at the 2007 Academy Awards for the tribute to Ennio Morricone. I've heard many people are having it played at their wedding. I don't know why she doesn't have it on one of her albums. It would be as big a hit as MHWGO. You can get it on a CD called "We All Love Ennio Morricone" available on Amazon.com. The other song she should have on her World Tour set list for the U.S. is "Simply The Best" , where she rocks like Tina Turner. Go to You Tube and you can see the video when she was on a show in France, Star Academy.That performance ROCKS!!!! She would bring down the house if she did that same performance in her World Tour here in Los Angeles. I wish someone would talk to Rene and tell him that she needs to sing"I Knew I Loved You" and" Simply the Best" Pleeeeese! Celine i HAVE TICKETS TO SEE YOU IN DEC. IN LOS ANGELES. I hope you will sing those songs.. CelineFanatic
Recommended Posts