Cheerfuljane Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:34 AM Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:34 AM I thought that there was going to be 25 songs for each country? I only count 19! The first show is a Gala Charity Banquet. There are other performers as well. Celine is the main "headliner" of the show as they call it. I`m assuming it`s gonna be quite different from the other shows - especially the costume changes.We`ll see soon enough... Luckily I`m going to the first 2 shows so I can see if there is a difference or not...
venezia7 Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:15 AM Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:15 AM I am quite happy with it, bit dissapointed that there is now ANDHC , and also would have liked IDAN, im happy they left MHWGO in as i love it even if you all seem to have something against it ! lol but its weird having it in the middle. i also hope that ABM will be left in for Australia if this set list is true. http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/goldengryffindor/Celinedionsig-1.jpg
Filine Posted February 1, 2008 at 11:08 AM Posted February 1, 2008 at 11:08 AM I would like this http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Alex_Incognito Posted February 1, 2008 at 01:37 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 01:37 PM I doubt this very much. I'm sure she'd add a French song or two, at least for les gens de l'afrique d'ouest. "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
mirage Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:50 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:50 PM I thought that there was going to be 25 songs for each country? I only count 19! The first show is a Gala Charity Banquet. There are other performers as well. Celine is the main "headliner" of the show as they call it. I`m assuming it`s gonna be quite different from the other shows - especially the costume changes.We`ll see soon enough... Luckily I`m going to the first 2 shows so I can see if there is a difference or not... so we can expext some pics and vids and mp3s?
idroveallnight Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:12 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:12 PM Wow! That's a great song list!! I hope they actually stick to this one. Depending on how the audiences react to the news songs and how comfortable Celine feels while performing them, they will tweak and change many things before she makes it to North America. It's very upbeat and includes many uptempo songs like she said. I like it! And to think we thought we were going to be stuck with same songs from the past million years. This is definitely a surprise.
Duchess Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:24 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:24 PM there is just no way that she won't do POL, LCMM, IDAN and other songs that have been hits. more so SA being first stop and never been here at all. perhaps 3 or 4 songs from her new album but never that many. she has never done that so i doubt very much this is a true song list. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
LVCeline Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:38 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:38 PM Quite honestly that set list is amazing, and perfect, which means it's probably not correct! The real one will include much more of the same old songs I'm sure!
idroveallnight Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:40 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:40 PM Quite honestly that set list is amazing, and perfect, which means it's probably not correct!
sangstar Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:52 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:52 PM please my heart will go on needs to go!! also to love you more, it was part of the lets talk about love tour, so they should change it around. and all by myself, celine's performed this at 2 of the 3 concerts ive been to, change it please! nothing from one heart album? could have chosen more from A new day has come album.
Alex_Incognito Posted February 1, 2008 at 04:04 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 04:04 PM So this would mean "Shadow of Love" won't be a single. "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Céline's Blues Posted February 1, 2008 at 04:23 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 04:23 PM so we can expext some pics and vids and mp3s? No! Wanna be banned for being do insolent? And I can't believe that ppl believe this news. In my opinion it's very suspicious looking. I'd be VERY surprised if it came true. http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted February 1, 2008 at 04:26 PM Author Posted February 1, 2008 at 04:26 PM In my opinion it's very suspicious looking. Yeah....just like your siggie! »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Cheerfuljane Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:00 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:00 PM I thought that there was going to be 25 songs for each country? I only count 19! The first show is a Gala Charity Banquet. There are other performers as well. Celine is the main "headliner" of the show as they call it. I`m assuming it`s gonna be quite different from the other shows - especially the costume changes.We`ll see soon enough... Luckily I`m going to the first 2 shows so I can see if there is a difference or not... so we can expext some pics and vids and mp3s? Well, now that my tickets have been changed to Montecasino... NO !! You'll just have to wait until the concert on the 16th for that In my opinion it's very suspicious looking. Yeah....just like your siggie! I was just about to say that
CelionDion Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:04 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:04 PM They've changed the name of the tour and the setlist Cannot wait for the 'My Heart Will Go On' Tour 2008 Setlist Intro (My Heart Will Go On instrumental) My Heart Will Go On (duet version with Mariah Carey)My Heart Will Go On (Tony Moran Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Matt & Vito's penny whistle dub) Costume Change My Heart Will Go O (Richie Jones love go on mix)My Heart Will Go On (Richie Jones Club Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Soul Solution drama at the sea)My Heart Will Go On (Matt & Vito's Epic Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Cuca's radio edit) Costume Change My Heart Will Go On (Richie Jones Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Soul Solution Mix)My Heart Will Go On (An Audience With version) Costume Change My Heart Will Go On (alternate orchestra version)My Heart Will Go On (movie dialogue)My Heart Will Go On (Matt & Vito's unsinkable epic mix)My Heart Will Go On (Soul Solution percapella) Costume Change Outro (My Heart Will Go On extended 47 minutes version) http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/celine-dion-doctorate-laval-univ-2.jpg
Simon Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:26 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:26 PM I'm sorry, but I am missing A LOT of great songs!! ANDHC, I'M Alive, IDAN Because you lovd me? Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore?? You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
celínico_sin_remedio Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:32 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:32 PM I'm sorry, but I am missing A LOT of great songs!! ANDHC, I'M Alive, IDAN Because you lovd me? Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore?? Totally agree with you "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Nmj Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:38 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:38 PM I'm Not Totaly Happy IWould ADD Fade AwaySuprise SupriseYou and IA New Day Has ComeI Surrender
Shesings2me Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:41 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:41 PM Personally, I'm in wait and see (or should I say hear) mode. Jane, can't wait to hear from you after the shows! Have fun darlin', T. http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
becomplete Posted February 1, 2008 at 07:39 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 07:39 PM I like the list, but everybody has his/her favourite songs, that we wish Celine would sing on her tour. For my part I miss TPOL and BYLM! Hope she still does the old hits medley What is all the way doing in the list? Its the most boring song she could possibly sing on tour, at least she doesn't include "what a wonderful world"
pepillo90 Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:53 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:53 PM I'm sorry, but I am missing A LOT of great songs!! ANDHC, I'M Alive, IDAN Because you lovd me? Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore?? I she sings those ones she'll be touring AND all over the world!! I like this setlist! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
celínico_sin_remedio Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:59 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:59 PM I'm sorry, but I am missing A LOT of great songs!! ANDHC, I'M Alive, IDAN Because you lovd me? Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore?? I she sings those ones she'll be touring AND all over the world!! I like this setlist! At least....ANDHC Radio Remix...I would be happy...She hasn't sung that song in concert ever....even being one of her most beautiful and popular songs!! "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Celinenvegas Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:44 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:44 PM They've changed the name of the tour and the setlist Cannot wait for the 'My Heart Will Go On' Tour 2008 Setlist Intro (My Heart Will Go On instrumental) My Heart Will Go On (duet version with Mariah Carey)My Heart Will Go On (Tony Moran Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Matt & Vito's penny whistle dub) Costume Change My Heart Will Go O (Richie Jones love go on mix)My Heart Will Go On (Richie Jones Club Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Soul Solution drama at the sea)My Heart Will Go On (Matt & Vito's Epic Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Cuca's radio edit) Costume Change My Heart Will Go On (Richie Jones Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Soul Solution Mix)My Heart Will Go On (An Audience With version) Costume Change My Heart Will Go On (alternate orchestra version)My Heart Will Go On (movie dialogue)My Heart Will Go On (Matt & Vito's unsinkable epic mix)My Heart Will Go On (Soul Solution percapella) Costume Change Outro (My Heart Will Go On extended 47 minutes version) Hmm, I think that's a great setlist for career suicide!! Can u just imagine?? The first list posted is pretty cool, not everyone will be 100% happy with any list. I would love to hear Fade Away and I Got Nothing Left live but I'll be thrilled with anything from TC other than TC and Alone as we've heard those live several times. I'm going in Sept, it's such a long way off compared to the SA shows in just 2 weeks. Have fun Jane!!!! I envy you gurl. ~J O E Y~
Kyle_Jared Posted February 2, 2008 at 12:13 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 12:13 AM This set list is FANTASTIC, except for the North American leg of the tour I think they should drop "The Reason" and replace it with an older and classic Celine song that was one of her first big hits "If you asked me to" and also add "Because you loved me"--which will be a favorite older fans going to the show will want to see!!
CelionDion Posted February 2, 2008 at 12:48 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 12:48 AM I think that most of us fans would want to here unexpected songs because we've already seen enough live performances of TPOL, BYLM etc. The general public will obviously prefer to here her biggest hits but I don't think that many non-Celine fans will go see her live in the first place. http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/celine-dion-doctorate-laval-univ-2.jpg
celinefanonline Posted February 2, 2008 at 02:37 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 02:37 AM i do think the set list it's a bit strange though...i would also add few more songs.. and this time too Courage don't you dare fail me now!
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 2, 2008 at 08:29 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 08:29 AM i just noticed When The Wrong One Loves You Right? why would she perform that? and no duets?! Beauty and The Beast, I'm Your Angel. I don't think this is 100% accurate but may have elements of truth. http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
pol Posted February 2, 2008 at 10:44 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 10:44 AM I'm Not Totaly Happy IWould ADD Fade AwaySuprise SupriseYou and IA New Day Has ComeI Surrender Yep, I'm totally for "I Surrender" and "A New Day Has Come" http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
sangstar Posted February 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM Posted February 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM ha ha ha, this is jokes!! They've changed the name of the tour and the setlist Cannot wait for the 'My Heart Will Go On' Tour 2008 Setlist Intro (My Heart Will Go On instrumental) My Heart Will Go On (duet version with Mariah Carey)My Heart Will Go On (Tony Moran Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Matt & Vito's penny whistle dub) Costume Change My Heart Will Go O (Richie Jones love go on mix)My Heart Will Go On (Richie Jones Club Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Soul Solution drama at the sea)My Heart Will Go On (Matt & Vito's Epic Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Cuca's radio edit) Costume Change My Heart Will Go On (Richie Jones Mix)My Heart Will Go On (Soul Solution Mix)My Heart Will Go On (An Audience With version) Costume Change My Heart Will Go On (alternate orchestra version)My Heart Will Go On (movie dialogue)My Heart Will Go On (Matt & Vito's unsinkable epic mix)My Heart Will Go On (Soul Solution percapella) Costume Change Outro (My Heart Will Go On extended 47 minutes version)
Recommended Posts