Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I forget the shop that sells Celine stuff.

 

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermkrung/topic/C6428620/C6428620-42.jpg

p2h5uxzujr4jDzczOB8-o.jpg
Posted

Nice!! :w00t:

 

I forget the shop that sells Celine stuff.

 

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermkrung/topic/C6428620/C6428620-42.jpg

Posted
I think these shirts are different from those that were sold in UAE.
p2h5uxzujr4jDzczOB8-o.jpg
Posted
I forget the shop that sells Celine stuff.

 

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermkrung/topic/C6428620/C6428620-42.jpg

 

 

wow...where's it? :o

Posted
lovely t-shirts.. in which sizes? L XL? XXL? :P

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Posted
Most of the good ones are baby tees for girls. :confused:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

Poor guys.... lucky us! hahaha....

 

Most of the good ones are baby tees for girls. :confused:
Posted
or!? i can't find the shop there!,,,, i just found the booth... near the entrance...
Posted
or!? i can't find the shop there!,,,, i just found the booth... near the entrance...

 

 

same here, just curious where the shop located?

Posted

I'm not sure if anyone posted it before. This magazine was taken from Venetian.

 

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/cmockt/P1020221.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/cmockt/P1020222.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/cmockt/P1020223.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/cmockt/P1020224.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/cmockt/P1020226.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/cmockt/P1020230.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/cmockt/P1020228.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/cmockt/P1020229.jpg

Posted
Nice article. I don't really like the redbook photoshoot though.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Posted (edited)

I Drove All Night, The Power Of Love, Taking Chances:

 

 

It's All Coming Back To Me Now, Because You Loved Me, To Love You More, New Mego's Flamenco, Eyes On Me:

 

 

All By Myself, I'm Alive, Shadow Of Love, Start of I'm Your Angel:

 

 

I'm Your Angel, Alone, Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore, We Will Rock You and some of The Show Must Go On:

 

 

Rest of The Show Must Go On, Soul Medley, Man's World, That's Just The Woman In Me:

 

 

Rest of That's Just The Woman In Me, Love Can Move Mountains, River Deep Mountain High:

 

 

My Heart Will Go On:

 

Edited by Thomas
Posted
thx but 2 of them are unavailable!

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
Oh, you were too slow. I just watched the whole thing, it was very good. Maybe try again later!
Posted

Thanks you so very much ... :flowers:

 

You're the HQ king,now you're the video king too... :lol:

 

 

:P

 

 

btw,didn't know that a little bit of 'Sir Duke' had been played on all shows!! :w00t: Lurrrrve that song!!

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted
I also get that 2 vids are no longer available. we're they removed ?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpg

Goodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End,

They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]

If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!

~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~

--> Click For Free Mammograms <--

Posted
Greatness XD

"...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.

Posted

this is almost watching the entire show in a row :w00t:

thank you

Posted

Thank you for videos!

On the video premiere which we see, she makes one girl falls but as if of nothing was not she resumes the show it is well Céline! That she professional!! Really! :in_love:

"2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."

" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."

24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France

5 July 2008 Nice France

16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA

22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA

01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA

10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA

9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)

10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA

15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA

 

http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg

Posted

Didn't look like she tripped. I mean, it seems as though she was standing and her leg probably buckled a bit and then she regained control as though nothing happened. Way to go!

 

OOOOOoooooohhhh Yes she fall a little
Posted
thx but 2 of them are unavailable!

 

 

Just click them anyway... they all work for me.

 

Thanks for sharing those... I think the song list could use a little updating, but it's still great to hear the new stuff performed live. I am very much proud to say that I am a fan of Celine's...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...