PrincesseJen Posted January 27, 2008 at 03:07 AM Posted January 27, 2008 at 03:07 AM Bake or create the following items: Lemon squares. Rice Crispy Treats (Uh no baking there) Any kind of square bar type thing that contains chocolate (in chip form or other), and preferably some caramel. One of those fancy french apple tart things that has the apples slice on top it. Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
stevethefan Posted January 27, 2008 at 03:15 AM Posted January 27, 2008 at 03:15 AM I think I'm going to have to start my 2008 New Year's resolutions starting on February 1st. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 27, 2008 at 03:17 AM Posted January 27, 2008 at 03:17 AM I think I'm going to have to start my 2008 New Year's resolutions starting on February 1st. Thats ok Steve...many people don't start RIGHT away! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Macaronie Posted January 27, 2008 at 11:39 AM Posted January 27, 2008 at 11:39 AM (edited) This is the Cake Mr. Macaronie talks about eating the most: http://www.geocities.com/t_x_x_l/anc/01/nbc/ima/wptvshacakthu.jpeg :mdr: Edited January 27, 2008 at 11:40 AM by Macaronie Quote
incognito Posted January 27, 2008 at 05:25 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 05:25 PM This is the Cake Mr. Macaronie talks about eating the most: http://www.geocities.com/t_x_x_l/anc/01/nbc/ima/wptvshacakthu.jpeg :mdr: LOL!!!!! That pic is SO old. Like YEARS old... 6, 7 maybe more... I dunno... It's THAT old that I don't even know!!!! yay! http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/heyisaidhey/backtoyou.jpg Anyway... I think the best thing to bake is apple pie http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/heyisaidhey/applepie.jpg Quote
Macaronie Posted January 27, 2008 at 06:37 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 06:37 PM :giglle: yeah yeah!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 01:28 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 01:28 AM This is the Cake Mr. Macaronie talks about eating the most: http://www.geocities.com/t_x_x_l/anc/01/nbc/ima/wptvshacakthu.jpeg :mdr: LOL!!!!! That pic is SO old. Like YEARS old... 6, 7 maybe more... I dunno... It's THAT old that I don't even know!!!! yay! http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/heyisaidhey/backtoyou.jpg Anyway... I think the best thing to bake is apple pie http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/heyisaidhey/applepie.jpgYum Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:15 AM Author Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:15 AM Holey smokes! I've got some catching up to do! I'm hoping to make some lemon cookies sooooon. They're so good... and apparently only 2 calories each. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:34 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:34 AM Holey smokes! I've got some catching up to do! I'm hoping to make some lemon cookies sooooon. They're so good... and apparently only 2 calories each. Really? Just 2 calories? WOW! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:57 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:57 AM I hate lemon cookies, lemon tarts, lemon anything other than lemonade E! I'll ask my mom for some of her recipes Quote
stevethefan Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:58 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:58 AM Holey smokes! I've got some catching up to do! I'm hoping to make some lemon cookies sooooon. They're so good... and apparently only 2 calories each. Mmmmm....lemon cookies! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:35 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:35 AM My lemon icebox pie I make is delicious...I can give you the recipe if you like! It involves cream cheese, real lemon juice, vanilla, sweetened condensed milk, and a grahm cracker pie shell! It's to die for... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:39 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:39 AM My lemon icebox pie I make is delicious...I can give you the recipe if you like! It involves cream cheese, real lemon juice, vanilla, sweetened condensed milk, and a grahm cracker pie shell! It's to die for... What?! Is this possible?! It almost sounds like it would taste a lemon flavored cheesecake! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:55 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:55 AM My lemon icebox pie I make is delicious...I can give you the recipe if you like! It involves cream cheese, real lemon juice, vanilla, sweetened condensed milk, and a grahm cracker pie shell! It's to die for... What?! Is this possible?! It almost sounds like it would taste a lemon flavored cheesecake! It basically is...except fast and so easy and BEAUTIFUL when it comes outta the fridge after being in there for awhile Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
PrincesseJen Posted January 29, 2008 at 05:13 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 05:13 PM Holey smokes! I've got some catching up to do! I'm hoping to make some lemon cookies sooooon. They're so good... and apparently only 2 calories each. Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.