Jump to content

Celine on finale of Star Academy 7, Jan 25, 2008


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was just thinking about that today.

Celine always gets a hard time for apparently trying to upstage the others on Divas 1998.

Firstly, I don't think she needs to TRY to upstage anybody. Secondly, I have been listening to and watching that concert recently and, if anything, it is Aretha Franklin who is hell-bent on stealing the limelight. I know she is a respected artist but the way she moved about the stage that night was unforgiveable... the special treatment etc. If you listen/watch Natural Woman it seems to me that Aretha is the one who fights for the last night (though I suppose it is 'her' song.)

I honestly think that Celine was just enjoying herself that night and really giving it her best shot. If she seemed to eclipse the others, well that's just Celine for you...

iPod Most Played List

 

The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline Dion

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

Si dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBois

Frankenstein - Antony & the Johnsons

In Some Small Way - Céline Dion

Bird Gerhl - Antony & the Johnsons

Le blues du businessman - Céline Dion

 

Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.

Posted (edited)

you're welcome

 

hey koolan, i probably know the answer already, but are we getting these video soon? :flowers:

Edited by anna
Posted
And when Celine talks, it's not even talking. She is yelling as if we are deaf :S
Posted

they really know how to drag these things out...!

I find these singers highly annoying! probably because it's the first time I've seen them but they are irritating me.

iPod Most Played List

 

The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline Dion

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

Si dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBois

Frankenstein - Antony & the Johnsons

In Some Small Way - Céline Dion

Bird Gerhl - Antony & the Johnsons

Le blues du businessman - Céline Dion

 

Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.

Posted
anyone else bored now??? lol

 

:sleep: :sofunny: :sofunny:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
she looks stunning thanks god for makeup i like when she shows those legs shes so young and fresh but when i saw those pics when she arrived i was shocked what a diff
Posted
i have to say filming her and her family like that in the restraunt was discusting... and you could tell she was pissed, that was private time..
Posted
Celine and the family already celebrated RC brithday yesterday (thursday night)

source: http://www.purepeople.com/3244-Celine-Dion...parisienne.html

 

She will participate on Sunday in "Les Enfoirés" for the third time (1994,1996,2008). the concert will be available on DVD.

 

I think I see Fanny. :D What is up with that dude...taking the longest to get a photo. :glare:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
Man, they are dragging and making the show so long... I'm so :sleeping: now... EEKS!! Its 3:35 AM :eek_drop:
Posted

hahah celine with her own camera....

 

that guy at her hotel, some people dont even know the name of her son, but always find the luck at first... :(

 

a cause? i hope :D

Posted
by the way, i hope someone is taping this :)
Posted
this is getting highly offensive!

iPod Most Played List

 

The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline Dion

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

Si dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBois

Frankenstein - Antony & the Johnsons

In Some Small Way - Céline Dion

Bird Gerhl - Antony & the Johnsons

Le blues du businessman - Céline Dion

 

Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.

Posted
a cause? hope so but i read somewhere else that she will sing Alone.
Posted

They will sure keep Celine at the very end... since she's this season's Godmother.

But God, it's taking forever.... Getting really boring! :doh:

Posted (edited)
When does it finish? Edited by CelineRox
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted
They will sure keep Celine at the very end... since she's this season's Godmother.

But God, it's taking forever.... Getting really boring! :doh:

 

Godmother!! :sofunny:

 

But yeah.. this is getting so boring now... hopefully this is the end

Posted
about time!! :wub:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted
Alone!!! :rockinbanana:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...