Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
hahahah cos it's for our ears only! :giggle:

 

Als ik die gozer zie dan denk ik telkens aan dat geluid dat we daar hoorden, brrr

Posted (edited)

Man's world + beginning of Love can move mountains. Very near.

 

On my computer, the quality of the video (not the sound) is excellent. Poor Youtube :angry2:

Edited by PrincessCéline

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gif

Join us

9-10 février - Québec

12-14-15 février - Montréal

Posted

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v292/151/26/1316101550/n1316101550_30052945_2460.jpg

 

:lol: Great pics taken by you guys. :thumbsup:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

Thanks, that's my picture :lol:

 

All by myself

 

Watch it in high quality.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gif

Join us

9-10 février - Québec

12-14-15 février - Montréal

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

A pic that I took in Montréal:

 

http://i34.tinypic.com/2s0ntdi.jpg

Visit me on Facebook

  • 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis
  • 24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy
  • 2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA
  • 12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne
  • 18th June 2008 - Köln Arena
  • 20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena
  • 28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park
  • 1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle
  • 15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre
  • 10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace Colosseum

J'étais là pour toi, Céline!

Why has Javito been silenced ???

Posted
cool! thanks!! :D


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Thankyou for all the photos. It looked amazing
http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Posted

:clap: merci merci merci pour toutes vos jolies photos

c'était un concert inoubliable!!!

:thumbsup2:

http://images.imagup.com/06/1224329793_SL371772%20-%20Copie.JPG
Posted
A pic that I took in Montréal:

 

http://i34.tinypic.com/2s0ntdi.jpg

 

Thank you!!

 

I think I am in the cap! Someday we'll have the HQ intro and then I'll see :clap: :D

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted
Nouvelle vidéo de la tournée!

18 février 2009

 

La pluie ne déprime pas Céline, elle l'inspire plutôt à chanter! Visitez la page Dans ses propres mots sur ÉquipeCéline pour regarder une nouvelle vidéo de Céline qui chante en coulisses en Australie et sur scène, offrant une prestation magnifique lors d'une soirée pluvieuse à Arras en France!

 

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/franc...whatsgoinon.cgi

  • 4 months later...
Posted
OMFD! I can't believe it's a year ago, I last saw Céline! :down: this night was an amazing ending to my TCWT! :D the audience was so great, the people I was with, were so much fun and Céline was enjoying herself sooo much! truely an amazing experience!! :wub2:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Ah... Arras...

 

The concert itself was great... The organisation was terrible...

 

And then I obviously forget the splendid weather... :lol:

...
Posted

yeah it's funny that the weather now, is as terrible as it was a year ago! :lol:

 

but the bad weather was a reason for this improvisation!! :D

 

 

Vous êtes chaud meme quand ya pas de soleil

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRK5kxfhqD4

 

and a marvelous ending :wub2:

 

 

 

at the 4.44 - 4.46 mark you can see me with my I love you balloon :w00t: :wub2:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Arras... the best show of the TCWT, for sure!

 

One year ago, we were waiting, waiting, and waiting again... :D

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted

I remember how badly I cried when she said "je vous aime" at the end of PQTME. It was just the best show ever.

 

Ah, I feel like crying again now!

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted

Totally agree!

 

Best Céline show ever :wub:

 

(I cried too :P :P :P )

Posted

The best ever :D I want back!!!!

 

Posted
:cry: the best show !

Adieu "Taking chances Tour"

:(

http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/530289nice__233__copie.jpg

"My Taking Chances Tour" ce fut 7 Pays de Traversés, 17 villes de visitées ... non loin de 38 000 km parcourus pour 28 concerts remplis d'émotion, d'amour, de joie, d'énergie, ... Autour de Céline bien sûr mais aussi de son staff et de ses fans ... que de belles rencontres <3 MERCI CELINE xxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHl5uINhpU

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...