CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:58 AM Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:58 AM He's from the UK and has to be the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Does anyone know him? Is he a member on the forum?? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
nano Posted January 3, 2008 at 10:19 AM Posted January 3, 2008 at 10:19 AM I met him at the group dinner (@Café Lago) in January. He was really nice..and yes, I believe he is a member. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted January 3, 2008 at 02:04 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 02:04 PM Is he the flight attendant?? If so I'd like to know too. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 3, 2008 at 03:48 PM Author Posted January 3, 2008 at 03:48 PM I met him at the group dinner (@Café Lago) in January. He was really nice..and yes, I believe he is a member. Well we need to find him! lol Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
ImAliveUK Posted January 3, 2008 at 03:53 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 03:53 PM Hello everybody... im him! (Blush!) Kev Quote
Edwin Posted January 3, 2008 at 04:00 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 04:00 PM Hmm, you're a newbie though. I thought the rumour was that he (you) was already a member of the forum. Quote
ImAliveUK Posted January 3, 2008 at 04:07 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 04:07 PM Very true - i was going to join a while back but simply didn't - im a member of the other Celine forum though! Not sure how i can prove its me - unless you go to my Facebook profile and i'll reply there! Oh and i'm on youtube singing I'm Alive - search 'I'm Alive Virgin Atlantic' :-) Kev Quote
Edwin Posted January 3, 2008 at 04:09 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 04:09 PM Hehe. Well I may just have to do that. I'm glad to see you on THIS forum now though :) Quote
Koolan Posted January 3, 2008 at 06:44 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 06:44 PM I met Kevin before the meet&greet with Celine back in January of 2007. and yes...this member is definitely him. to our huge family. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nano Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:04 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:04 PM omg..that was brilliant!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:12 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:12 PM Now we just need to get Brittany on this forum. She was the student from North Georgia that Celine sang IDAN to on Oprah. She cracked me up. Quote
Koolan Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:23 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:23 PM Now we just need to get Brittany on this forum. She was the student from North Georgia that Celine sang IDAN to on Oprah. She cracked me up. She's here! http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showuser=14610 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Edwin Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:27 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 07:27 PM Right on! I love how we fans get into a 'thing' over Celine. Thank you Vic! I had her as a friend on Facebook but not here! Quote
Duchess Posted January 3, 2008 at 09:26 PM Posted January 3, 2008 at 09:26 PM Very true - i was going to join a while back but simply didn't - im a member of the other Celine forum though! Not sure how i can prove its me - unless you go to my Facebook profile and i'll reply there! Oh and i'm on youtube singing I'm Alive - search 'I'm Alive Virgin Atlantic' :-) Kev oh lol i was just watching that video of you. thought it very brave of you to do that singing. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
ImAliveUK Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:27 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:27 PM Thanks! It was a good laugh - and of course it was my fave song - and the words fit! :-)Kev Quote
Love, Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:37 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 01:37 PM I saw Kevin in January as well, at the pre-show dinner. He sat right behind me at dinner. He didn't speak to me. I think he was the only one who didn't! Quote
miracle_girl Posted January 4, 2008 at 02:25 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 02:25 PM Omg your so lucky you met celine& better yet your on her DVD to!! Go You Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
Davey84 Posted January 4, 2008 at 09:20 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 09:20 PM Why do I get the feeling this forum is turning into a dating agency Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Davey84 Posted January 4, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 09:28 PM Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Love, Posted January 4, 2008 at 11:18 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 11:18 PM Blame the gays. :sofunny: :sofunny: Quote
JP Posted January 4, 2008 at 11:36 PM Posted January 4, 2008 at 11:36 PM He's from the UK and has to be the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Does anyone know him? Is he a member on the forum??So it's not me anymore Just joking Yes, Kevin is the most beautiful Celine's fan on earth Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
ImAliveUK Posted January 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM I saw Kevin in January as well, at the pre-show dinner. He sat right behind me at dinner. He didn't speak to me. I think he was the only one who didn't! WHat?!?! It wasnt intentional!!!! :-( Im sure i said hello to everybody... sorry if i didn't ... Kev Quote
ImAliveUK Posted January 5, 2008 at 11:56 AM Posted January 5, 2008 at 11:56 AM He's from the UK and has to be the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Does anyone know him? Is he a member on the forum??So it's not me anymore Just joking Yes, Kevin is the most beautiful Celine's fan on earth Hmmm... I'm flattered - but we are all beautiful in our own special way - was that far too cheesy?!?!?!? Kev Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted January 5, 2008 at 12:25 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 12:25 PM I saw Kevin in January as well, at the pre-show dinner. He sat right behind me at dinner. He didn't speak to me. I think he was the only one who didn't! WHat?!?! It wasnt intentional!!!! :-( Im sure i said hello to everybody... sorry if i didn't ... Kev It's not true silly Sopha. He DID say hi to you. I remember it distinctly.He said hi to Erwin, then me, then you!! Quote
Love, Posted January 5, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 01:52 PM (edited) I saw Kevin in January as well, at the pre-show dinner. He sat right behind me at dinner. He didn't speak to me. I think he was the only one who didn't! WHat?!?! It wasnt intentional!!!! :-( Im sure i said hello to everybody... sorry if i didn't ... Kev It's not true silly Sopha. He DID say hi to you. I remember it distinctly.He said hi to Erwin, then me, then you!!Oh Jane, I honestly don't remember this.Maybe it was during the time we were taking pictures together, and I was so excited for Erwin to take our picture for us? It's funny because it just stuck in my head since January that Kevin and I did not speak to each during dinner. Kevin, it's not a big deal at all. Please excuse me if it sounded like I was finger-pointing. I know for sure you're a wonderful person. You seemed to have enjoyed yourself during dinner, and your experience on the DVD. How about we make it up when I land in London later this year? English Coffee? :D Edited January 5, 2008 at 02:02 PM by Love, Quote
ImAliveUK Posted January 5, 2008 at 05:19 PM Posted January 5, 2008 at 05:19 PM Sure Coffee sounds good - no problem. I know this sounds weird - but i really cant remember much of the meal we had - I was SOOOo tired after the flight (I had to work it!) and the whole experience was amazing - it was a lot to take in!!!! I cant remember what i ate.... :-( Kev Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted January 7, 2008 at 09:01 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 09:01 PM I'm going back to my videos of the dinner and see if I have a shot of your food Quote
Bag Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:55 PM Posted January 7, 2008 at 11:55 PM Hi KevSo you work for virgin altantic, So do I,but iam not for flying. Iam at the main building west Sussex, so you properly been there when you've done your wings night.I may off even served you a bacon sarnie in the past. Quote
Davey84 Posted January 8, 2008 at 08:03 AM Posted January 8, 2008 at 08:03 AM Sunday my boyfriend and I finally watched disc 1 and the BYLM special and when you (Kevin) came on... he said ooooh he looks cute and I was like don't start there's already a whole thread about him on the forum!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.