JerseyGirl126 Posted July 3, 2010 at 03:59 AM Posted July 3, 2010 at 03:59 AM Oh my gosh. I LOVE this! At first I thought it belonged the Celine store, but knowing that cardboard Celine traveled around Vegas is hilarious and epic! Just the name in itself it so funny. It's like Where's Waldo..Where's Cardboard Celine?? Hahah I want one, or at least a picture with it..it's so life-like! Cardboard Celine can beat Wax Celine's butt any day! Quote nikki first time seeing Celine LIVE: September 10, 2008 @ Prudential CenterBEST NIGHT EVER!!
Guybrush Threepwood Posted July 3, 2010 at 10:06 AM Posted July 3, 2010 at 10:06 AM Hmmm, I think I would buy it, even though it would be for a laugh. Quote Guybrush Threepwood
celinedionfan1 Posted July 8, 2010 at 11:56 PM Posted July 8, 2010 at 11:56 PM I love cardboard celine would love to have my own Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
nuts2you Posted September 15, 2010 at 10:56 PM Posted September 15, 2010 at 10:56 PM I will be making one for sure going to Lv in March.. Does anyone know where I can get/buy a VERY lge cardboard from I have a picture that I want to use. Quote
Koolan Posted September 16, 2010 at 09:20 PM Posted September 16, 2010 at 09:20 PM ^ I don't think we need more than one cardboard Celine present. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Claudette Posted September 16, 2010 at 09:25 PM Posted September 16, 2010 at 09:25 PM Are you guys bringing one? We so have to put somebody in one of those knitted froggy outfits somebody posted in the pregnancy topic a while ago too. Lindsey volunteered if I rememeber correctly. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
sing4denae Posted September 25, 2010 at 11:42 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 11:42 PM Okay so now i want a cardboard Celine. I would totally take her everywhere even to a restaurant. Trust me... I'm so gonna find one. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/FadeAway_Sig.jpgTreat Her Like A Lady
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.