Clari Posted December 20, 2007 at 07:07 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 07:07 PM I love seeing everyone's faces when we took Celine on a date across the hotels. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: LMAO! People like WTF... it was PRICELESS walking across the Bellagio bridge with it. What was with the random person who thought it was a cardboard cut out of Kim? Ohhhhh the things I did to that... literally..... When you're all famous... we should sell those pix/videos for money.... Cardboard Celine at the Celine store!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Nando Férri Posted December 20, 2007 at 07:26 PM Posted December 20, 2007 at 07:26 PM HAHAHAThat's great! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
HnyBunchesOfCéline Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:41 AM Author Posted December 22, 2007 at 09:41 AM lmao! love it. moooore pics Clari. Quote
Terre Posted December 22, 2007 at 03:14 PM Posted December 22, 2007 at 03:14 PM I want that!! Me too! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Claudette Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:23 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:23 PM Why haven't I thought of this? You guys are great! Did you guys make a video of your adventures with cardboard Celine? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
I Love You Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:35 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:35 PM That is hilarious, and awesome. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:03 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:03 AM that is sooooooooooo coooooooolllll and its Amazing Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Matias Posted June 21, 2010 at 01:01 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 01:01 AM We should do that, a traveling Celine, taking a pic of Celine and making her "pose" as she is really there! hahah Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Koolan Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:17 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:17 AM Why haven't I thought of this? You guys are great! Did you guys make a video of your adventures with cardboard Celine?Yes, Bellamy has the videos locked up somewhere. Maybe cardboard Celine will make an appearance at the premiere in March 2011. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
volleyceline Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:41 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:41 AM I WANT THAT CARDBOARD CUT OUT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! AHAHA!!! I think keeping a wax Celine in my room would get kinda scary!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Koolan Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:45 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:45 AM We got Celine's mom and some of the dancers to sign the cardboard. Might auction it off for charity later. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
volleyceline Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:16 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:16 AM It's life size! That's so cool, and a very good idea to auction it off. USE IT FOR THE FORUM! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ThisTime Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:25 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:25 AM Old hilarious topic is old and hilarious :lmao: I love it. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
jespa Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:44 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:44 AM I want one! Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
celinemaniacaik Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:44 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:44 PM haahhaha!!!u ppl r funny!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
idroveallnight Posted June 22, 2010 at 12:53 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 12:53 AM I remember taking a few pictures with that cardboard cutout at Slice! Other than the big glare, with a little photoshop, I could pass it off as real. Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 22, 2010 at 02:21 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 02:21 AM Okay 1. That is hilarious and amazing and I love you all 2. This definitely needs to happen with an updated pic of Celine in Vegas in March. 3. Someone HAS to get a picture of real Celine with cardboard Celine some day. 4. Bet Maman Dion thought it was weird signing a cardboard cutout of her daughter. Quote
Koolan Posted June 22, 2010 at 02:29 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 02:29 AM Okay 1. That is hilarious and amazing and I love you all 2. This definitely needs to happen with an updated pic of Celine in Vegas in March. 3. Someone HAS to get a picture of real Celine with cardboard Celine some day. 4. Bet Maman Dion thought it was weird signing a cardboard cutout of her daughter. I don't think anyone would mind if you want to bear all the responsibility of it next March. ROFL, we actually wanted to bring the cardboard inside the colosseum but they didn't allow it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 22, 2010 at 04:46 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 04:46 AM i would love to have a pic with the cardboard celine.it would be great and lindsey that would be amazing Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
dancer105 Posted June 22, 2010 at 05:29 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 05:29 AM Okay 1. That is hilarious and amazing and I love you all 2. This definitely needs to happen with an updated pic of Celine in Vegas in March. 3. Someone HAS to get a picture of real Celine with cardboard Celine some day. 4. Bet Maman Dion thought it was weird signing a cardboard cutout of her daughter. I don't think anyone would mind if you want to bear all the responsibility of it next March. ROFL, we actually wanted to bring the cardboard inside the colosseum but they didn't allow it. I might just have my dad make me a Cardboard Céline at work. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I wish I could go next march too but hopefully I run into Cardboard Céline sometime and can get a pic too! Céline and Cardboard Céline :sofunny: please get that on film!!! It would definitely make it on the dvd for the new vegas show!!! Quote
aicee Posted June 23, 2010 at 02:35 AM Posted June 23, 2010 at 02:35 AM was the shot taken on celine boutique? cool huh! xx... Quote
nrcda88 Posted June 23, 2010 at 03:43 AM Posted June 23, 2010 at 03:43 AM I would love to see Celine and Cardboard Celine!. Just imagine Celine's face when she sees it Seriously I would love to see that in Vegas sometime Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
Jour053103 Posted June 29, 2010 at 08:54 AM Posted June 29, 2010 at 08:54 AM I want 1..... i think that some of us should make a card board cut out and when we travel take celine with us and post pics.... i bet people wud freak.... hahahahaha Quote [color=#0000FF][size=4][font=Comic Sans MS][b]JOUR[/b][/font][/size][/color] [url="http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/?action=view¤t=celine.jpg"][img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/celine.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Dion-Forum-Official-T-Shirt-t36333.html"][img]http://www.celinedionforum.com/style_images/cf2.gif[/img][/url] [url="http://www.cfsquared.org"][color=#9932CC]http://www.cfsquared.org[/color][/url]
celinedionfan1 Posted June 29, 2010 at 09:57 AM Posted June 29, 2010 at 09:57 AM Just the word cardboard celine cracks me up Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 29, 2010 at 04:14 PM Posted June 29, 2010 at 04:14 PM I wonder the same thing what would celine see as her cardboard celine. WoW! What would her reaction be?? Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
LisaFaye Posted July 1, 2010 at 11:51 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 11:51 PM Omg, that is hilarious! So crazy! I totally want to do the same thing now... because it would be neat to take pics with Celine around Vegas.... and have coffee with her and stuff. I think that Las Vegas is pretty much the only city in the world where you could get away with doing something that crazy! Quote Visit my Celine Dion updates channel on YouTube! www.youtube.com/LisaFayeChardonnay
celine-rc Posted July 2, 2010 at 12:07 AM Posted July 2, 2010 at 12:07 AM I want 1..... i think that some of us should make a card board cut out and when we travel take celine with us and post pics.... i bet people wud freak.... hahahahaha I totally agree with you. People would freak. But it would be great if there could be a whole bunch of people doing it all at the same time all with their cardboard Céline. That would really freak people out! By the way, the word cardboard Céline also craks me up and seeing her face, what would be better than that! Great idea! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
nuts2you Posted July 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM Posted July 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM 1st you would need a really great picture of her,, then blow it up really big, like poster size,, then just find some cardboard and some tape, cut out the body, that goes on it. The picture that I would do is one from and award show, Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 2, 2010 at 01:48 AM Posted July 2, 2010 at 01:48 AM its so amazing Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.