Javito Posted February 19, 2010 at 01:04 PM Posted February 19, 2010 at 01:04 PM Well done Javito! I'm hoping it'll be third time lucky for me and I'll finally get a genuine copy! I don't build my hopes up still, I am very happy with the box but I have doubts about the booklet. The pictures quality doesn't look very genuine to me, they look poor . Could I have got an original box and discs but with a fake booklet? I'll post pics in the collector's thread later Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Dionesque Posted February 19, 2010 at 01:58 PM Posted February 19, 2010 at 01:58 PM Hmm, that's strange... I got my copy only last year (somehow missed on ordering it earlier) but I'm sure I have a genuine Japanese edition. My booklet looks pretty nice. And, actually, there are 2 booklets - one mainly with photos and the other, a white one, includes all songs' lyrics in original and in Japanese. My copy also has a brown sticker on the plastic foil that it came sealed in. The sticker lists all the CDs included. Anyway, I was glad I've been looking around well before ordering it as I realize there are quite some fakes available online - also some 3 discs edition that has the same cover art but they are all VCDs if I am right and this is just a Chinese (?) fake... I sooo love Japanese releases! And most of the times, the audio quality on Japanese CDs is better than on the other countries' releases. I mean, you often get even clearer sound, you even can hear some more of the instruments etc. than you can do with other (European, US etc.) releases! But ok, it's something rather only an audiophile can notice, hehe... ;P Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
mirage Posted February 19, 2010 at 03:03 PM Posted February 19, 2010 at 03:03 PM What's that version Davey?? Vegas Boutique version? Did Céline recorded a special video for that song selling shoes while she sings it or something? no it was another version of the video!!cant remember exactly, but it was something with a car, i had some pics of it somewhere... lol Quote
Javito Posted February 19, 2010 at 03:14 PM Posted February 19, 2010 at 03:14 PM I sooo love Japanese releases! And most of the times, the audio quality on Japanese CDs is better than on the other countries' releases. I mean, you often get even clearer sound, you even can hear some more of the instruments etc. than you can do with other (European, US etc.) releases! But ok, it's something rather only an audiophile can notice, hehe... ;P Yeah that's true! The audio quality is better I have to get that Blue-spec "Complete Best" CD soon Do you have the japanese A New Day Has Come collector's edition? It's gorgeous! What's that version Davey?? Vegas Boutique version? Did Céline recorded a special video for that song selling shoes while she sings it or something? no it was another version of the video!!cant remember exactly, but it was something with a car, i had some pics of it somewhere... lol Ah please can you post them? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
GoldenLeaf Posted February 19, 2010 at 06:08 PM Posted February 19, 2010 at 06:08 PM Too bad the Music Videos / TC Recording Sessions DVDs from the Ultimate Box have only LPCM 2.0 audio and no Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. Quote
Davey84 Posted February 19, 2010 at 06:12 PM Posted February 19, 2010 at 06:12 PM What's that version Davey?? Vegas Boutique version? Did Céline recorded a special video for that song selling shoes while she sings it or something? no it was another version of the video!!cant remember exactly, but it was something with a car, i had some pics of it somewhere... lol Ah please can you post them? oh yeah the original version of LAEE I think... it does feature a yellow sports car! I did videotape it with my camcorder... but I still haven't wathced the vegas stuff! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Celinex Posted February 19, 2010 at 06:57 PM Posted February 19, 2010 at 06:57 PM There is a copy of this on eBay for £125.98.Here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Celine-Dion-Ultimate...=item3ca64bd511 Quote
Acacia Posted February 19, 2010 at 07:11 PM Posted February 19, 2010 at 07:11 PM I've been so confused about this! Are the dvds region 0? because Japan is region 2, which means they wouldn't play in region 1 dvd players (aka USA and Canada). I don't have much knowledge with the whole region thing, so I'm just wondering, will the dvds play in USA dvd players? Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
fan2celinedion Posted April 4, 2010 at 03:29 PM Posted April 4, 2010 at 03:29 PM I saw that there were 6 additional videos in the "All the Way… A Decade of Song & Video" of the Ultimate box: "A New Day Has Come""I'm Alive""I Drove All Night""You and I""Taking Chances""A World to Believe In" Can anyone tell me if these videos were remixed in 5.1 surround like the other videos on the normal DVD please? Quote
iamcelinefan Posted April 4, 2010 at 03:39 PM Posted April 4, 2010 at 03:39 PM Sorry I really don't know Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
fan2celinedion Posted April 4, 2010 at 04:55 PM Posted April 4, 2010 at 04:55 PM Too bad the Music Videos / TC Recording Sessions DVDs from the Ultimate Box have only LPCM 2.0 audio and no Dolby Digital 5.1 audio.Thank you very much! And sorry for creating a new topic ! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.