felixwhoals Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:25 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:25 AM spinning the chair does funny.. too bad I couldn't understand most of the french words http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
tal-sh2 Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:25 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:25 AM So what they will show?And how much the program is? When finished? "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
x_celinedion Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:25 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:25 AM Oh my goodness she reminds me so much of myself at parties. Wow.
one_heart_1_hart Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:25 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:25 AM i hope they show something more of the show TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
nico robin Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM i can't watch it http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Thomas Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM I'm surprised his hair didn't get caught in the chair! That would have spoiled the fun..... lol
bruno_oliveira Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM (edited) celine at the party...young fresh and hot!hahahah SOMEONE POST THE VIDEO WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES...PLEASE! HAHA Edited December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM by bruno_oliveira
dlh1 Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM lol at celines mum doing a little advertising hehe
rodrigo_alka Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:26 AM I want the entire TC rendition !! hehe.... :S They showed only few thing about the show.... now's the party !! http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
x_celinedion Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM I'm surprised his hair didn't get caught in the chair! That would have spoiled the fun..... lol Oh yeah it really would have!
celinerific Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM OMG! RC is the cutest thing evverrrrrr. That was halarious when they were spinning him in the chair. And OH. MY. FRIGGIN. GOD! Celine looked sooooo f***in HOT in that red dress in the party. And the way she danced. OMFG!!! :drool: :drool: http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
daina.svabe Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM This lady in the advert looked very similar to Celine's mother...
sailornic Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM I think i will pay to hear the entire a new day has come the way she sing it way beautiful
sayyed Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:27 AM it's interesting to notice the huge weight that was AND is taken off her shoulders. it was her dream, she's made it real and u can tell from her eyes she's glad that she's done it but also that it's over! my respect to that woman! https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Feidhlimbrennan Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:28 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:28 AM OMG i love this show and how lucky is paua gettins to sit in front of the dion clan! it couldnt have happened to a nicer person, i was lucky enough to have dinner with her at the big fan meeting in january and she is so lovely im so happy for her!!! xxf ps how amazing is that red dress!!! Instagram: @feidhlimb
PrincesseJen Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:28 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:28 AM This lady in the advert looked very similar to Celine's mother... http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
x_celinedion Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:29 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:29 AM OMG! RC is the cutest thing evverrrrrr. That was halarious when they were spinning him in the chair. And OH. MY. FRIGGIN. GOD! Celine looked sooooo f***in HOT in that red dress in the party. And the way she danced. OMFG!!! :drool: :drool: I know! I was laughing like so hard, I was like oh my goodness she is such a nut.Yeah then I saw her dancing and singing around at the party, she looked absolutely gorgeous.She's a knockout.
mike_z Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:29 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:29 AM maman dion is bombarding quebec's tv!
felixwhoals Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:29 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:29 AM she found her shoes http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Thomas Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:30 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:30 AM Best present ever! Better than the clothes pegs and washing line she got from the press. Although she did ask to do her own laundry a lot recently!
celinerific Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:31 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:31 AM OMG! RC is the cutest thing evverrrrrr. That was halarious when they were spinning him in the chair. And OH. MY. FRIGGIN. GOD! Celine looked sooooo f***in HOT in that red dress in the party. And the way she danced. OMFG!!! :drool: :drool: I know! I was laughing like so hard, I was like oh my goodness she is such a nut.Yeah then I saw her dancing and singing around at the party, she looked absolutely gorgeous.She's a knockout. Oh tell me about it. Talk about drop dead gorgeous! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
x_celinedion Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:32 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:32 AM Whoa. I was watching it and she started to dance in the gorgeous red dress and the video stopped.
ByuSmurf Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:33 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:33 AM C'est fini! The end.... only a short show. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
celineaddictedpt Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:33 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:33 AM i'm just loving this special... i cried sooo much in the second part of it René Charles is sooooo sweet... and all the dancers crying just made me sooo sad for them!! i know they're crying 'cause they love Celine and they loved their experience...they cried for hapiness of course but i can't stop my tears!!! And Celine...what a LADY!!!! I love her and i can't even think what i've missed...this show was just AMAZING!!! Celine... I love you so much!!! thank you soooo much for all that you are www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
lyn Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:34 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:34 AM (edited) yeah uh wat? where's my video? 'retrouvez l'emission?' oh it's oVer? Edited December 17, 2007 at 01:34 AM by lyn Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
x_celinedion Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:34 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:34 AM OMG! RC is the cutest thing evverrrrrr. That was halarious when they were spinning him in the chair. And OH. MY. FRIGGIN. GOD! Celine looked sooooo f***in HOT in that red dress in the party. And the way she danced. OMFG!!! :drool: :drool: I know! I was laughing like so hard, I was like oh my goodness she is such a nut.Yeah then I saw her dancing and singing around at the party, she looked absolutely gorgeous.She's a knockout. Oh tell me about it. Talk about drop dead gorgeous! I agree. Like major drool. I texted my friend right away who is watching it and I was like "DID YOU SEE AMAZING SHE LOOKS YOU SEE HUHHUHHUH!?"
celinerific Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:35 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:35 AM OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! She was in the red dress again!! OMG OMG OMG!! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
kathyc25 Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:36 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:36 AM aw that was so good Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
x_celinedion Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:36 AM Posted December 17, 2007 at 01:36 AM OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! She was in the red dress again!! OMG OMG OMG!! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!! You sound like me. I'm still gushing about that red dress.
Recommended Posts