KimboCosmo Posted October 16, 2008 at 12:15 AM Posted October 16, 2008 at 12:15 AM I MIGHT be going to this one...not sure yet. Only if I can find someone else who is familiar with the area. I've never been there, so I wouldn't know about ANYTHING! NOW>.... you KNOW i'm about to beg you to come... =) How far of a drive would it be for you? I'm going!!! and MAYBE.. I can trade my two tickets for a floor seat and you can get one right next to me off of ticketexchange! cause I cant get JUST one.. BUT WE CAN GET TWOOO!! Ohhh geez, I just looked on Mapquest, and it is estimating that it is a 8 1/2 hour drive from here to there! Who knows, though...I seriously MIGHT do it. We can split ticket prices, if I do!!! \ ahhhhhh- you're gonna go! if i have to drag you by your hair! =) I looked on ticket exchange! and we can buy this set of tickets i found.. they are floor seats.. Section FLR8 row: 3 seats: 11 - 12 AND ONLY US $248.10 each.. LETS DO IT GIRL!!! =) I mean, if we can find better seats then heck yeah.. but whatch a think?!?!?!?!? =) I think that sounds great...but let me get my priorities in order first...gotta get my credit card paid almost off, and get that out of the way. Then I'll be able to see about it. I have a GPS so I shouldn't get TOOOO lost Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
djs31982 Posted October 16, 2008 at 10:47 AM Posted October 16, 2008 at 10:47 AM Ok, so lets start...where is everyone sitting so far? I originally got Team Celine Tickets (Section 2, Row 9) but then I got one of the front row auctions (Section 1, Row 1, Seats 13-14) How bout you guys>? Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
kwright Posted October 16, 2008 at 02:37 PM Posted October 16, 2008 at 02:37 PM I'm in section 5 row 1 seats 6-8! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
kwright Posted October 16, 2008 at 04:58 PM Posted October 16, 2008 at 04:58 PM I was just wondering if anybody has ever sat in the smaller side sections. For example, in Raleigh, I'm in section floor 5, and I noticed the stage is really high up and they have little tv's for you to watch. Personally I'd rather be watcing Celine than on one of those little tv's haha seeing as I can do that at home. So are these seats worth it? Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
mkh3482 Posted October 16, 2008 at 08:58 PM Posted October 16, 2008 at 08:58 PM I was just wondering if anybody has ever sat in the smaller side sections. For example, in Raleigh, I'm in section floor 5, and I noticed the stage is really high up and they have little tv's for you to watch. Personally I'd rather be watcing Celine than on one of those little tv's haha seeing as I can do that at home. So are these seats worth it? I was in the front row of one of those sections in Newark... it's not too bad when she's singing by you, you just have to look up. When she's on the other side, then you have no choice but to watch the little TVs. Quote
Chellbie Posted October 16, 2008 at 11:48 PM Posted October 16, 2008 at 11:48 PM Ok, so lets start...where is everyone sitting so far? I originally got Team Celine Tickets (Section 2, Row 9) but then I got one of the front row auctions (Section 1, Row 1, Seats 13-14) How bout you guys>? THATS COOl! what auction did you win? AND >.... what did you do with your old tickets?!?!?!?!?! are they available for purchase?!? =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:01 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:01 AM Ok, so lets start...where is everyone sitting so far? I originally got Team Celine Tickets (Section 2, Row 9) but then I got one of the front row auctions (Section 1, Row 1, Seats 13-14) How bout you guys>? THATS COOl! what auction did you win? AND >.... what did you do with your old tickets?!?!?!?!?! are they available for purchase?!? =)You better be waiting to see if I'm going! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Chellbie Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:05 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:05 AM Kim-my strategy: if i lock you into a good seat at a cheap price, you wont be able to say no =) =) =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:08 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:08 AM Kim-my strategy: if i lock you into a good seat at a cheap price, you wont be able to say no =) =) =) The sad thing is...you are PROBABLY right. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
djs31982 Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM Ok, so lets start...where is everyone sitting so far? I originally got Team Celine Tickets (Section 2, Row 9) but then I got one of the front row auctions (Section 1, Row 1, Seats 13-14) How bout you guys>? THATS COOl! what auction did you win? AND >.... what did you do with your old tickets?!?!?!?!?! are they available for purchase?!? =)Ticketmaster had auctions for front row tickets, so I got a pair from them. My old tickets, I will pick up at the box office...unfortunately they are already spoken for :-( Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
Chellbie Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:51 PM Posted October 17, 2008 at 12:51 PM aww, thank you though! =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
kwright Posted October 19, 2008 at 03:04 PM Posted October 19, 2008 at 03:04 PM So I gave my aunt her ticket last night as an early christmas present because shes coming with my mom and she was SO excited! haha she started crying and was just in complete shock!!! dahhhhhh im so excited! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
Chellbie Posted October 19, 2008 at 03:20 PM Posted October 19, 2008 at 03:20 PM yay!! thats sooo fun! Katelyn!!!! especially when Its family! I'm glad you have family that can share your love for Celine! =) My family... they just role their eyes! lol Kimbo... i know you're reading.... lol.. have you gotten your priorities in order yet?!?!?!?! =) haha. jk no pressure.. PLEASE COMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =0 =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted October 19, 2008 at 05:19 PM Posted October 19, 2008 at 05:19 PM (edited) I haven't yet...LOL It will be awhile, I have a LOT to pay for right now...but IT IS A POSSIBILITY!! Edited October 19, 2008 at 05:20 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
kwright Posted October 22, 2008 at 01:50 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 01:50 PM WOOOOO HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL EXCITED!!! :clap: Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
CelineDionFan325 Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:42 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:42 PM Clay Aiken will be attending this concert. This past weekend his charity had an auction to help raise money for his foundation and a fan bought a package to attend this Celine concert with Clay for $26,000. Before the show, they also get to meet Celine backstage. I thought this was pretty cool. Quote
SarahJB5 Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:00 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:00 PM Wow...$26,000 is A LOT of money!!!! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
kwright Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:03 PM haha holy crap! that is a ton of money! i'm jealous they get to see Celine though! haha but if I paid that much money, I would lose a year of tuition!!! hahah no thanks! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
Chellbie Posted October 24, 2008 at 11:29 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 11:29 PM OH MY DION.. that IS alot of money.. whew.. that would have been 3 years of tuition for me! AND SOOOOO WORTH IT! DANG im super jealous.. I know i know, thats not a good quality. BUT this is the LAST TC show I will be at.. I wish there were a way to have Celine remember me, but I just can't afford 26,000 dollars for that to happen! =/ wonder ... if they're so die-hard... are they on the forum? HA, no, we're all poor on here right? Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
merryfan1 Posted October 26, 2008 at 01:25 AM Posted October 26, 2008 at 01:25 AM Seems I remember the Clay Aiken tickets were to go with Clay, a friend, and 2 tickets, with special seating (as well as dinner for two). Jaymes Foster is a good friend of Celine.....both from Canada. Jaymes is Clay's executive producer and the mother of his son Parker. His charity gala raised $300,000 that night for his foundation. He apparently has some "rich" fans. I will need 2 tickets. I will be checking back periodically on this site to see if anyone has two for sale. I don't know that I want to pay over $100 each. We live about 125 miles from Raleigh. Quote
djs31982 Posted October 26, 2008 at 03:17 AM Posted October 26, 2008 at 03:17 AM Seems I remember the Clay Aiken tickets were to go with Clay, a friend, and 2 tickets, with special seating (as well as dinner for two). Jaymes Foster is a good friend of Celine.....both from Canada. Jaymes is Clay's executive producer and the mother of his son Parker. His charity gala raised $300,000 that night for his foundation. He apparently has some "rich" fans. I will need 2 tickets. I will be checking back periodically on this site to see if anyone has two for sale. I don't know that I want to pay over $100 each. We live about 125 miles from Raleigh.hey welcome to the forum If you arent wanting to pay over 100 bucks, you can still get seats in higher tiers on ticketmaster's website. I know the Raleigh show is still available. Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
Chellbie Posted October 26, 2008 at 05:54 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 05:54 PM i also MIGHT be selling two tickets for MAYBE around 250 for both.. (this price is tentative, maybe cheaper) I am wanting to get floor seats for what I'm selling my two for.. they are: section 101 row z seats 8 and 7 =) PM if you're interested! Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
djs31982 Posted October 26, 2008 at 06:00 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 06:00 PM i also MIGHT be selling two tickets for MAYBE around 250 for both.. (this price is tentative, maybe cheaper) I am wanting to get floor seats for what I'm selling my two for.. they are: section 101 row z seats 8 and 7 =) PM if you're interested!Where ya gonna get your floor seats? There are some decent deals on ticketexchange on ticketmaster. I was looking on stubhub.com and most of their seats are wayyy expensive Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
Chellbie Posted October 26, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 06:05 PM welll. probably ticketmaster, thats the only place I've been looking. Except, if it lists 3, you have to buy all three and so on. SO I'm trying to get a friend to go with me and go in on a pair I've had my eyes on... Because I can't buy just one.! PLUS- SHE SHOULD COME ANYWAYS!!!! =) cough- kimbo cough.. anyways, I also looked at the 119 section on ticketmaster today - its where the catwalk it, butI just cant imagine how the 10th row would do anyone any good if youre so far away from the catwalk.. but they are going for the same price as floor seats! I wish there were a virtual tour kind of deal so we could see what the seats look like... Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
djs31982 Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:37 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:37 PM welll. probably ticketmaster, thats the only place I've been looking. Except, if it lists 3, you have to buy all three and so on. SO I'm trying to get a friend to go with me and go in on a pair I've had my eyes on... Because I can't buy just one.! PLUS- SHE SHOULD COME ANYWAYS!!!! =) cough- kimbo cough.. anyways, I also looked at the 119 section on ticketmaster today - its where the catwalk it, butI just cant imagine how the 10th row would do anyone any good if youre so far away from the catwalk.. but they are going for the same price as floor seats! I wish there were a virtual tour kind of deal so we could see what the seats look like...I know what you mean. I want to be on the side that the piano is on. I am in section 1, so I think the piano is on the other side :-( Oh well, I'll try and scream and yell as much as possible when she is on my side Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
Chellbie Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:54 PM so you already have floor seats for Raliegh?? I've got to learn about these sides and such... Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted October 27, 2008 at 01:54 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 01:54 AM PLUS- SHE SHOULD COME ANYWAYS!!!! =) cough- kimbo cough..I really think I'm going to this... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
kwright Posted October 27, 2008 at 02:40 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 02:40 AM yay!!! Im so excited for this concert!!! You should DEFINITELY come! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
KimboCosmo Posted October 27, 2008 at 02:52 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 02:52 AM We'll see Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
djs31982 Posted October 27, 2008 at 10:36 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 10:36 AM so you already have floor seats for Raliegh?? I've got to learn about these sides and such...Yeah I did the ticketmaster front row auction. Section 1, row 1, seats 13-14 Quote All of the promises broken..And all of the songs left unsung...Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.