miracle_girl Posted November 27, 2007 at 09:06 PM Posted November 27, 2007 at 09:06 PM I rarely cry watching moviesThere has only been two movies that have ever made me cry The Champ - When The Little Boys Dad Dies! & Atonement - I Actually Cried In The Middle Of The Cinema!! Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
CrazyFanto3 Posted November 27, 2007 at 09:13 PM Posted November 27, 2007 at 09:13 PM It's a Christmas movie and I think the name is "The Christmas Shoes".. I can't even listen to the song without crying. Quote http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa51/ljiconsandblinkies/WinterSig.jpg ^ made by celinerific
PrincesseJen Posted November 27, 2007 at 10:09 PM Posted November 27, 2007 at 10:09 PM It's a Christmas movie and I think the name is "The Christmas Shoes".. I can't even listen to the song without crying.I actually haven't seen the movie yet but I've been listening to that song for years. Get's me every time. Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Krys Posted November 28, 2007 at 01:23 AM Posted November 28, 2007 at 01:23 AM aww A Moment to Remember (Korean movie) Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted November 28, 2007 at 02:24 AM Posted November 28, 2007 at 02:24 AM Disneys Fox and The Hound. The saddest disney movie I ever saw as a kid. Quote
angel_christ Posted November 29, 2007 at 05:36 AM Posted November 29, 2007 at 05:36 AM A.I. - When David is going to sleep with his mum. I always flooded my own house everytime I watched it. Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
AndrewAK6324 Posted November 29, 2007 at 05:46 AM Posted November 29, 2007 at 05:46 AM (edited) Titanic is the saddest movie I've ever seen and made me get the tissues out Edited November 29, 2007 at 05:47 AM by AndrewAK6324 Quote Celine Dion comes to Los Angeles on December 8, 2008 at the Staples Center!
babymonkey Posted November 29, 2007 at 06:12 AM Posted November 29, 2007 at 06:12 AM The Sea Inside by Alejandro Amenábar was the only film I ever cried at as an adult... not sure it was sadness. The film is beautiful and sad and compassionate but also very hopeful... For anyone who hasn't seen it, it is about a man who is a quadraplegic who is fighting for his right to die. I recommend it whole heartedly! Quote http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/117454_main.jpgCut Price Polaris Force
LuisMa Posted December 5, 2007 at 03:40 AM Posted December 5, 2007 at 03:40 AM "The Color Of Paradise" AMAZING Iranian movie. Quote
peo Posted December 6, 2007 at 06:50 PM Posted December 6, 2007 at 06:50 PM "Titanic""Pay it Forward""Pan's Labyrnth" Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
WaterFromTheMoon Posted December 6, 2007 at 07:16 PM Posted December 6, 2007 at 07:16 PM the notebook Quote
lee Posted December 6, 2007 at 07:31 PM Posted December 6, 2007 at 07:31 PM steel magnolias < the wedding day julia getting her hair done by dolly> step mom< christmas day scene> dying young with julia roberts < the whole film just turned me to much> the coulor purple < when oprah <gets beeten up in the street> a uk film called TO DIE FOR < featurnig tony slattery its about dieing of aids its a funny camp theme but 1 of the partners cheats alot and never knows he loves the 1 that dies till the end then he crys calling his name and saying he loves him ...he finally realises when its to late> my girl <when the girl jumps on the cofin saying he cant see without his glasses> Quote
Linn92 Posted July 18, 2008 at 03:10 PM Posted July 18, 2008 at 03:10 PM (edited) 'When A Man Loves A Woman', 'Beyond Borders' and 'Up Close & Personal'. Thanks. Thanks, Thanks !! LOL !!!soner or later someone had to write When A Man Loves A Woman as a very sad movie <3 <3 <3 !!!-When "Garcia" is on a flight and "Ryan" come home drunk. She sends away the nanny and then hit her oldest daughter... So b4 the rehab she says "mommy loves you" and kiss her. I started to cry like a little baby xD I think City Of Angels is a very sad movie - I mean the END!!! When Maggie dies! Edited July 18, 2008 at 03:11 PM by LoveCelineDionLove Quote
CelineFan93 Posted July 18, 2008 at 05:24 PM Posted July 18, 2008 at 05:24 PM Okay, Quote http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l445/Celinefan93/starssig.jpg Cath*
grobandion Posted July 18, 2008 at 05:25 PM Posted July 18, 2008 at 05:25 PM [quote name='LoveCelineDionLove' date='Jul 18 2008, 12:10 PM' post='1079944'I think City Of Angels is a very sad movie - I mean the END!!! When Maggie dies! Thanks for ruining that movie for me!!! I was going to see it this weekend!!! hahahaha...just kidding, I saw it and I really hated it. For me the saddest movie ever is the only one that has made me cry (I never cry with movies)It happens to be my favourite movie of all time too:"Más allá de los sueños" (WHAT DREAMS MAY COME) with my fav. actor, R.Williams I also found very "cryable" "The Bucket List", but as usual, I didn't cry. Quote
CelineFan93 Posted July 18, 2008 at 05:28 PM Posted July 18, 2008 at 05:28 PM Okay, I am an emotional wreck, So most of these films probably arent event hat sad...but Moulin rouge (is the worst ever,)Armageddon (dont know how to spell)BeachesFried green tomatoes at the whistle stop cafe (Oh so sad, I sobbed in my friends arms after watching this film)50 first dates (we watched that at school and I was sat balling at the front of the class)Schindlers listPearl harbour,oh, and the list go on and on and on and on.... Quote http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l445/Celinefan93/starssig.jpg Cath*
ThisTime Posted July 19, 2008 at 01:27 AM Posted July 19, 2008 at 01:27 AM Pay It ForwardTitanicA Walk To Rememberand when I watched A Bridge to Teribethia (sp?) I cried foreverrr. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Linn92 Posted July 19, 2008 at 01:40 AM Posted July 19, 2008 at 01:40 AM Okay, I am an emotional wreck, So most of these films probably arent event hat sad...but Moulin rouge (is the worst ever,)Armageddon (dont know how to spell)BeachesFried green tomatoes at the whistle stop cafe (Oh so sad, I sobbed in my friends arms after watching this film)50 first dates (we watched that at school and I was sat balling at the front of the class)Schindlers listPearl harbour,oh, and the list go on and on and on and on.... OMG!! How could I forget Moulin Rough??? The end is sooo sad Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted July 19, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted July 19, 2008 at 02:11 AM (edited) A Time To Kill OMG when the little girl is getting rapped by two drunk southern men and the ending I was crying so hard OMG. When the little Girl says to hear Dad Sorry Daddy for dropping groceries OMG I it was heart breaking. Edited July 19, 2008 at 02:12 AM by A New Day Has Come Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted July 19, 2008 at 02:52 AM Posted July 19, 2008 at 02:52 AM (edited) Okie Here's Mine ((in no particular order)) The Family StoneStepmom one of my favorites of all time.Titanic Another all time fave Moulin Rouge Pay It Forward Pearl Harbor All time faveSaving Private Ryan Bicentennial ManThe Perfect Storm Armageddon all time fave List go FOREVER Edited July 19, 2008 at 02:55 AM by Celinefanatic07 Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
remykyes Posted July 21, 2008 at 01:28 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 01:28 AM TitanicPearl HarborBeauty and the Beast (at the end when the beast turns back into the prince)Bicentennial ManSleeping Beauty (the Disney version)Steel MagnoliasArmageddonBrokeback Mountain Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
stuartguthrie Posted July 21, 2008 at 01:31 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 01:31 AM 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape?''Titanic''The Basketball Diaries' I've just noticed that all of them have Leonardo DiCaprio in - maybe I shouldn't watch Leonardo flicks - lol. Stu Quote Have a MySpace??? Why not add me as a friend: Click here to visit my MySpace
Ariangelil Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:33 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 04:33 AM (edited) Here we go: "Pearl Harbor""A walk to remember""The Deep End of the Ocean" ( This movie is sooo old... But I love it )"AI - Artificial Intelligence" ( I cried like a baby when I saw it for the first time)"The passion of Christ" by Mel Gibson (No comments) And finally:"Brother Bear" by Disney ( Gee, I cried my heart out seeing this movie) Edited July 21, 2008 at 04:37 AM by Ariangelil Quote http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9938/fotofh.jpg
celinedrop Posted July 22, 2008 at 12:06 AM Posted July 22, 2008 at 12:06 AM (edited) La Vie En Rose/ La môme (a masterpiece)Million dollar baby (I think it's the saddest of my list, but I simply LOVE it)La vita è bella (heartbreaking)TitanicAI (almost depressive)Cast awayFinding Neverland...and so on Edited July 22, 2008 at 12:08 AM by celinedrop Quote **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
stuartguthrie Posted July 22, 2008 at 03:46 AM Posted July 22, 2008 at 03:46 AM "The passion of Christ" by Mel Gibson (No comments) Actually, this would probably have to be my all-time saddest movie - I don't think I've ever cried so much. I also don't think I even blinked throughout the movie - it was so touching. I take back my previous post about the Leo movies - the P.O.T.C. is the one! Stu Quote Have a MySpace??? Why not add me as a friend: Click here to visit my MySpace
I Surrender Posted July 22, 2008 at 07:05 PM Posted July 22, 2008 at 07:05 PM The color purpleBeachesSchindlers ListThe Pianist Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.