Jump to content

Celine performed 3 songs LIVE on the Today Show, Nov. 14, 2007


Recommended Posts

Posted
Alone was great...totally loveeeeeddd that little scream right before the long note :wub:
Posted (edited)

y she sang I drove all night? oh come on. move on Celine.

it is an old song

Edited by tcherno
Posted

As much as I don't want Alone as the next signle, I'll take it over that piece of crap EOM anytime!!!

Other than the cheaply produced and uninspiring EOM and Song for you, I'm lovin' this album!!! So many great potential hits, why the focus on Alone and EOM???

 

PS Can y'all tell I hate EOM :P

Posted
WOWWWWWWWWW IDAN was INCREDIBLE!! She nailed every single note! It was a BILLION TIMES better than the 03 version! WELL DONE!
Posted (edited)

 

 

Thank you!! IDAN was brilliant... liked all her wee ad-libs and here we go's. Best TC yet also. Hooray!!

 

And Tcherno- it's a brilliant upbeat song that until this year we ahd hardly ever heard live. Be thankful she's not singing BYLM

Edited by stevo
Posted
I love your signature frida! lol
Posted

WOW, she sounded fantastic!! Alone is a great song for Celine, i dont know why people hate it so much?

 

wooo ive waited alll day and havent actuallly left the house to watch that. what true fans we are haha x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
It's not that we hate the song. It's that the original is WAYYYYYYYYY better and dare I say, sacred. Celine's version does not innovate in any way (besides the musicbox thingy...)
Posted
Did you guys see me with the marker in my mouth in the audience during the interview? :P

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
WOOOOOWWWW, aaaaaaaaalllllllllllooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeee!!!!!!!! She holded it just a little longer, what a performance!! I love that women :wub:
Posted
Alone was GREAT!!!!!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
no i didn't see you. but the performances were great.
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted (edited)

 

 

Thank you!! IDAN was brilliant... liked all her wee ad-libs and here we go's. Best TC yet also. Hooray!!

 

And Tcherno- it's a brilliant upbeat song that until this year we ahd hardly ever heard live. Be thankful she's not singing BYLM

 

 

stevo, i want her to sing her new songs as much as she can to promote the album, so the viewers can hear as many tracks as possible from her album and not her old songs or just TC & Alone.

Edited by tcherno
Posted
she IS the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful Marveillous LIVE performance!!

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Posted
While watching Celine clutch the microphone during her performance of Alone really got me thinking... I'd bet a million bucks that a man came up with the shape/design for a microphone. :msn-wink:

Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badge
http://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.png

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg

Posted
As much as I don't want Alone as the next signle, I'll take it over that piece of crap EOM anytime!!!

Other than the cheaply produced and uninspiring EOM and Song for you, I'm lovin' this album!!! So many great potential hits, why the focus on Alone and EOM???

 

PS Can y'all tell I hate EOM :P

 

You are certainly entitled to your opinion :mdr: :innocent: , but there are a lot of us that do LOVE Alone and Eyes On Me!!! The whole album is so awesome!!!! Go Céline and everyone involved from the writers to the musicians ("people we didn't even see tonight"). I can't wait to get home to watch Céline's performance on the Today Show - had to record it because I'm at work! So funny and interesting to read your posts about American television! How cool that Céline has brought us all together from ALL over the world!!! :wub:

Posted
Awesome ! Thanks to recent promotion she's the 4th searched celeb on google!!!

 

I also noticed that when I went to my AOL account today she was listed under "hot searches." Great! :clap:

Posted
Never mind... I had to reload!

 

Here's the performance on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfjq9zvn-o

 

I missed seeing the show live, thanks for the link! :D I think she sounded and looked great, the only thing that is driving me crazy is when she is on these shows they have to have her sing shortened versions of the songs for time purposes. :angry2:

Posted

I would only want EOM as a single if they had someone like Timbaland or someone remix it. It would be very US radio-friendly and would open the song and album up to more and more people.

 

Alone, while I love it, was done 20 years ago and done SO WELL that people STILL get it stuck in their heads after hearing it in a doctors office, store, or restaurant. Celine needs new material on the radio.

 

"This Time' would work only on AC stations here. No way would it go mainstream.

Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badge
http://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.png

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg

Posted
While watching Celine clutch the microphone during her performance of Alone really got me thinking... I'd bet a million bucks that a man came up with the shape/design for a microphone. :msn-wink:

 

yeah? :huh: really!!! :sofunny:

Posted
For those of you who missed the in-studio interview -

 

YouTube Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS4HKGThSyM

Thank you Brenda!!!!!! :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :wub: :wub: :giggle: :clap:

 

is her voice perfect or is her voice perfect?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! she sounds soooooooooooo good - OMG i want to hear "think twice" and "all by myself" with this voice - each note was perfect and she made it all look so easy - amazing!!! u could tell she was really happy , she felt she is on top shape today and she was - i have no words to describe how perfect and powerful this performance was!!!! :giggle: :clap:

Posted
oh my god, celine is back, she sounded just like on the record, i was really worried celines voice was not as strong as it use to be, but a lil rest has done her the world of good , wow sounds juts like on the record, when was this recorded???
Posted
oh my god, celine is back, she sounded just like on the record, i was really worried celines voice was not as strong as it use to be, but a lil rest has done her the world of good , wow sounds juts like on the record, when was this recorded???

 

 

THIS MORNING!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
have to admit the high note in alone was kinda weak, why do u guys think that, was she singing from throat voice or head???? i htink it was throat?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...